Min Pechaya (WEDSNAZZY vol. 1 no. 4 February 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
This was back in February, but it looks like nobody started a topic for it, yet. :scratchchin:

Love the Thai traditional outfit, but Min's pose is...eh. It's not that bad, but it seems kind of off. I'm sure she could have posed better. Her expression is okay though. Not too fond of the hairstyle, but she still looks pretty with it.

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
I would have to say "NO" to this. I looks all wrong.

Well, the background is beautiful, and the traditional outfit is ok, but her pose is so off. She looks like she wasn't ready for the camera. What were the editors thinking when they picked this picture for the cover? :facepalm:

AikOm^_^

Updated.

The inside pictures are much better, but seriously, Min looks so bald here. :yuck: :ghehe: Her hair's never been too attractive to me, but it's even worse with these kind of styles. She doesn't look good with her hair pulled back like that, for it makes her flat hair flatter than it already is, and her head just looks so...weird. I'm kind of annoyed with her modeling here. :annoyed: She's not the greatest model. The last three inside pictures are the best ones, but then her facial expression in the last pic is urgh. :facepalm: Therefore, I'm more impressed with the ones in which she's climbing up the stairs and standing by the door. :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
eh, idk I like her but she has too work on her expressions. when i see her some of her expression are the same and it's kind of boring. although i like the triditional clothings, their pretty.