Min Pechaya

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen any topic about Min so I decided to create for her
 her first acting in a boran lakorn called Pla Boo Thong (2009-2010)
 her first lakorn and second acting in Reuan Sorn Ruk. She didn't play as the lead though (2010)
 Min's first lakorn that she played lead role with Tle. Lakorn nam is Ruk Nai Marn Mek (2010)
 Her second leading lakorn with Cee Siwat called Sawan Saang in 2010
 her 3rd lakorn as leading couple with Om in 2011
 Min's 4th leading couple with Tle again called Pang Sanaeha in 2012
 Min's 5th leading couple lakorn with Weir in 2012 called Pin Anong (by far my fav of all lakorns)
 Min's 6th leading couple lakorn with Porsche in 2012- 2013 called Yok Leurd Mungkorn
 Min's seventh lakorn as leading couple with Pae called Cinderella Rong Tao Tae in 2013
 Lah ruk sut kob fah with Weir as her 8th lakorn where she played leading lady in 2014
 Min's 9th lakorn where she played as leading with Vee in 2015-1016 called Ban Sai Thong

looksy

sarNie Adult
Oh, I absolutely adore Min as Potjaman in Ban Sai Tong. I didn't know she had become such a good actress. She is definitely my "to watch out for" actress from ch7. I'm looking forward to her upcoming lakorn with Om and hope she'll do another project with Vee because they were so perfect together as Potjaman and Chai Klang.  :D 

Thanks Erinhang for starting this thread. I need to go back and check out a couple of her older lakorns.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
looksy said:
Oh, I absolutely adore Min as Potjaman in Ban Sai Tong. I didn't know she had become such a good actress. She is definitely my "to watch out for" actress from ch7. I'm looking forward to her upcoming lakorn with Om and hope she'll do another project with Vee because they were so perfect together as Potjaman and Chai Klang. 

Thanks Erinhang for starting this thread. I need to go back and check out a couple of her older lakorns.
I think everyone knows that Min will be perfect for Pojaman because wasn't she picked as Pojaman for a long time? Ch7 just haven't picked the main guy and other casts yet right? She's also my "to watch out for" actress from ch7. I'm also looking forward with Om and Min's lakorn. I also hope she will get a chance to act with Vee again or if not, at least a magazine.