Min Peechaya

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
beautiful <3
Can't wait to c the inside pics

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Mint is gorgeous! This girl gets prettier and prettier each time I see her. She looks great in traditional clothes too. Thanks.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
omg all of the dresses are really pretty, especially those min's wearing!!! i want one but they sure look expensive...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I like Min's outfits the best. All the clothes are gorgeous though. Min looks really good in this shoot.

Thank you for sharing, na.

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
All the dresses are beautiful! And absolutely, the people (Min, Mo, Vill) wearing them are gorgeously stunning.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Aw, all three girls are so beautiful! They look so gorgeous in traditional clothes. The cover is nice, but I don't like how Min's make-up look in it; maybe because it's too close-up. I have to say that the inside pics of her are better. She looks really nice in them. But my eyes are on Vill only! :drools:

She looks so cute here! :wub: Her dresses aren't as fancy as Tangmo's and Min's, but it's ok. I notice that all three girls' hairstyles remain the same in the two inside pics of them. I don't know, but couldn't they change the girls' hairstyles for the 2nd pics? But oh, well, they still look awesome! :D