Miss Hmong California 2007-2008 - Bao Xiong

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
the application this year says that the participants have to reside in CA for at least 3 months....
dur!
you can just lie.. stupid ass people
that is sooo stupid! "oh yea i lived in CA for 3 months.." So WAT!!! "Y don't u try living here ALL UR LIFE?? HUH?!" hecka dumb!

nothinghill

sarNie Egg
that's what i was saying. lols.. but i dont blame her.. Blame "STUPID SACRAMENTO HMONG NEW YEAR"
True! using her crown, to attract hmong customers. -> especially the ogs.

i dont care if she's not pretty but yeah, like you mention.. why && how did she win.. i mean, why did they let her enter in the first place... lols..

PEOPLE, WHAT'S DONE HAS BEEN DONE...GET OVER IT...MOVE ON....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
er? .. im not very caught up in the miss california.. etc stuffs. but wat she won .. ? . . . n she's not even from cali .. gay-luss.. this is stupid.. n aniwaise.. she looks concieted.. aiyaiyai .. thats wat i dont like about hmong people.. even though i'm hmong myself.. bribery .. eeeek.. yikes.. when will that ever stop .. oh wells. ..

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
she shouldn't have won and shouldn't have been in the pageant in the first place...i dont kno what those people were thinking to let her enter...if someone is not originally from cali, they should not compete...
she was from MN, y don't she compete in MN?

i remember seeing her competing in both MN pageant...
i forgot what year but she did it for the one in St. Paul and didnt win the crown and then also for the one in Minneapolis too...
and also didnt win...

skies

sarNie Adult
she shouldn't have won and shouldn't have been in the pageant in the first place...i dont kno what those people were thinking to let her enter...if someone is not originally from cali, they should not compete...
she was from MN, y don't she compete in MN?
lol...the only thing that really bothers me is the fact that she's not a californian...and seriously, she shouldn't have been accepted to compete in the first place...and those people who are supposedly the judges...i'm positive there are californian girls who deserves to compete and win...

and about that statement stating the person have to live in california for 3 months??? WTF is that...doesn't make any sense...oh yeah, i live in ca for 3 months, compete to win, and then go back to mn...

and won't she feel awkward to win miss ca when she actually lives in mn and showing her crown to mn citizens...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
MY OPINION? SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE'S JEALOUS!
we aint jealous. :lol: its just not fair to those who live in california. think about it. miss bao xiong lives in minnesota && won?!
Not that we are blaming her for winning but whatever she is doing in Minnesota. she better be doing it for California. btw, does anybody know
what her mission/platform was? has she done anything for california yet? i bet not.. I blame "SHNY"- they are dumb dumb dUMB!

PEOPLE, WHAT'S DONE HAS BEEN DONE...GET OVER IT...MOVE ON....
we're just saying, cuzz hmong pageants are always screw up.