Miss Hmong International 08-09

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
It sucks that only 8 this year and also no overseas girl :( It would be way more better if there is more girl in this peageant and overseas girl.

My Top 5 are Cristine Lee, Kao Chong Lee, Pa Zao Khang, Nakia Xiong, & Gney Yang. I'm pretty sure Pa Zao Khang will win!!! LOL

1. Cristine Lee from Fresno, CA

2. Gney Yang from ST. Paul, MN

3. Kao Chong Lee from Fresno, CA

4. Maijer Kue from Mulberry, FL

5. Mee Kue from Detroit, MI

6. Nakia Xiong from Merced, CA

7. Pa Zao Khang from Sanger, CA

8. Song Her from Fresno, CA

kulyia

RUK
It sucks that only 8 this year and also no overseas girl :( It would be way more better if there is more girl in this peageant and overseas girl.

My Top 5 are Cristine Lee, Kao Chong Lee, Pa Zao Khang, Nakia Xiong, & Gney Yang. I'm pretty sure Pa Zao Khang will win!!! LOL

1. Cristine Lee from Fresno, CA

2. Gney Yang from ST. Paul, MN

3. Kao Chong Lee from Fresno, CA

4. Maijer Kue from Mulberry, FL

5. Mee Kue from Detroit, MI

6. Nakia Xiong from Merced, CA

7. Pa Zao Khang from Sanger, CA

8. Song Her from Fresno, CA

umm..the first one looks PURDY.and the second one remind me of JOY..hehe..those are the one im screamin for..=]

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
ummm ...only 8 pageant...??? all of them seem like they've run for other pageat b4...not the first gurl but the others...oh well good luck to them all..

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
Yep, there is some that run for a pageant before. Gney Yang was one of the contestant is Miss Hmong MN this year and I think she placed 5th or 4th. Mee Kue was Miss Hmong Florida (yep, she from Michigan and she went and compete for Miss Hmong Florida and won.) So, Miss Hmong CA and Miss Hmong CA 1st runner up - Paj Zaub Khab and Nakia Xiong.

ummm ...only 8 pageant...??? all of them seem like they've run for other pageat b4...not the first gurl but the others...oh well good luck to them all..

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
iono. but i think pzk is a likable contestant.
I agreed because a lot of the elder likes her, however, I know that many younger people are questioning why she is running again. :huh: LOL, I just return from the New Year about 2 hours ago, man, high heel kills. ;) Anyways, if we are rooting for beauty-wise only, the first one is really pretty in person, however, that is not always the case. I actually saw all the contestants today, some are rather short though, however, good luck to everyone. B)

stephanie

sarNie Adult
ugh! pzk bugs me haha! she already had her fame and all and she still wants more? wtf? the first one is pretty and the third one. any ways, best of luck

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
the first gal n the thrid gal kinda have this look the same....r there any websites yet?...for these pageants??..

Ms_Stratus

sarNie Egg
Did anyone see the pageant...who won????? The winners should be determine by now!!!

Since I don't know yet...my top 5 are...PZK, Gney, Christine, Maijer, Nakia

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
Just got back from the New Year, Pa Zao Khang won 1st place this year while Nakia Xiong got second place. However, the audiences seems to like Nakia Xiong more, the crowd was a lot louder when she was awarded, not so much for Pa Zao Khang though.

Ms_Stratus

sarNie Egg
thank you swt_anjo559...I was waiting to see who won this year...I'm not a bit surprise that PZK won...though I did see the first day pictures of the 2 rounds and no girl stood out at all...I haven't gotten around to hear what all the fuss is about but I heard there's some controversy with who won..did anyone hear anything???? I am a bit disappointed...I think since PZK won once already, I think she shouldn't run...let other girls who haven't won yet get the chance too...but oh well...she won and congrats to her....more fame and I believe more negative gossip will follow...that's just my opinon....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
wow. i'm so surprised that she won.. NOT!
she shouldn't have participated in the pageant..
how much more attention does she want.. goodness.
she'll probably go to the jungles in laos this time..