Miss Hmong International 08-09

stephanie

sarNie Adult
pzk won again? tht dam bitch! haha! wht else does she wants? to become the freakin next "hmong hottie?" ugh! she really bugs me, all tht attention from the other isnt enough for her? i hope she chokes!!!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
maybe it's a good thing that she won..
that way there is no more of PZK competing in pageants..
she's going to pull off more publicity acts
give us more to talk about
do her hair and make up
shoot all the mvs and "model" all she wants
and in the end..
hopefully she'll get bored of it one day.. lol.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Just got back from the New Year, Pa Zao Khang won 1st place this year while Nakia Xiong got second place. However, the audiences seems to like Nakia Xiong more, the crowd was a lot louder when she was awarded, not so much for Pa Zao Khang though.
they probably didn't care...
bcause she's old news.. lol

Ms_Stratus

sarNie Egg
To correct who won second...Gney Yang from Minnesota took 2nd follow by Nakia Xiong who took 3rd....Pang Zao Khang is the 2nd girl so far that I know took two crowns....The first was Karen Gao Zoo Yang who took Miss Hmong Minnesota 2002 and Miss Hmong International 2004...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I"M SEROUSLY DUNT HATE PZK..BUT SINCE SHE RUN FOR FRESNO..IT JUST SEEM LIKE I DUNNO..BUT WHATEVER..AT LEAAT IT SATISFY HER..I HAVE A FEELING THEY CHEATED..OH WELL..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Miss HMong International. Winner goes to PZK. lols

:lol:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
she doesn't seem amaze or anything about this crown...huf...where's the other girls...anyone have pix of them...

JennieChang

sarNie Egg

As a child, I remember going with my parents to watch the Miss Hmong International pageant at the Selen Arena in Fresno and there used to be a lot of girls competing as well as a lot of people going to th event. However, I guess as the years came along, a vast majority of us know that such a competition is "rigged" it is not based on your beauty; inside and out nor is it based on your speech, your talent, etc.. but on who you know.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Thats really sad that she won again. She should let other girls have theirs chance and i guess the judges cheated. GOD LORD shes pretty but DAMNS let other have their chnce

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
please stop it w/ these accusations...do u have proof that these judges cheat
"innocent until proven guilty"

anyways...did anyone went to watch the pageant..cuz honestly i tink tis year's
pageant was let see..prettie "straight out shitty"..excuse my FRENCH...but every
girls' "talent" was either poetry or kwv txhiaj...honestly poetry...i don't see how
tat's even a talent..i mean how do u know the gal even wrote that herself..or sometimes
the gal gives credit to the writier...and she's just reciting it...anyone can
recite a poem..and pelase..i know kwv txhiaj is NOT ur talent...find something tat u
actuallie is good at instead of trying to please the OG..some of the gals attempting
kwv txhiaj were HORRIBLE..and prettie embarrasing might i say..goodness...and oh one
last comment/complaint..whoever did the "INDIAN DANCE"...so shameful to watch...
all she did was pose, sit, and walk around trying to look sexxie..

so my point PZK won...eh...all the other gals weren't tat great..

kulyia

RUK
wow. i'm so surprised that she won.. NOT!
she shouldn't have participated in the pageant..
how much more attention does she want.. goodness.
she'll probably go to the jungles in laos this time..

EXACTLY..iwas thinking about that too..maybe even France or Combodia or Vietnam..lol

*__*

sarNie Egg
PZK is not all that. She looks like a MTT girl who just landed in the USA about couple years
and she's trying so hard to be an hmong american girl

Some will hate her, some will like her. I am one of those who do not like her.
PZK is a lazy girl, she is all FAKE. She works but is very lazy at work since its only Hmong owner
and besides her parents both work there too
If she was working for white people she would've been fired a long time ago.
PZK is too FAT and Chubby. I agree with you guys that those TALENTS aren't even theirs.
It's just a last minute gig that they had to figure out and do. Dancing I believe is everybody's talent
it's easier to do a dance u just need to stand up and move your body.
but poetry and kwj txiaj is pathetic. I repeat PATHETIC. Most of those young girls can't even say it good.
unless they were really into and been practicing like the past winner Ashley Thao. She is probably the only
young hmong girl who can sing kwj txiaj since she had 3 albums already.

Someone just need to tell PZK that she is too over-rated. People think she is a role model. Jeez, buy me a plane ticket all expense paid for I too can go to thailand and represent the hmong in america. LOL. I don't need to hold a miss hmong title in order to do that.
I am the one to tell PZK she is not all that. She is pretty at first sight but then after a while looking at her over and over her beauty fades.
Now there are some people who first glance is pretty and some who's beauty lies deep. Her smile so FAKE. it's like she's "uh" with her lips wide.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU GUYS ARE HATING ON HER. SHE A NICE GIRL AND IF YOU KNOW HER YOU WILL LIKE HER.

NOTE: PLEASE DON'T REPLIED TO ME BECAUSE I WON'T REPLIED IT TO YOU GUYS BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE ALL BEING STUPID IN HERE.