Miss Hmong International 2007-08

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
it's it... that's all the girl running for miss hmong international new year.... well umm... i dunno who to pick...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
not sure who to pick, doesnt really matter.

they may be pretty but not talanted. so iono.. haha

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
I think Mercedes Lis should be the Miss International 2008. I think she sure does looks pretty ^_^ . Out of all of the other girls. that's my opinion. hehehe.

Ms_Stratus

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the fastanating slide show of the contestants who's competing...I know a couple of those girls..they have competed already....it will be hard deciding who will win...but I will be honest... my top 5....

Hlee Xiong, Mai Kub Xiong, Nee Lis, Laos girl, Mercedes Lis....

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Yes!!!!!!!! I'm so happy :clap: :yahoo: because I was right that Mercedes should win and actually she did. I was there and I was so happy. For a second, I thought Teng Cha was going to take first but it was Mercedes. Whoohoooo..... go Mercedes I'm proud of you. :yahoo: ^_^ :lol:

Ms_Stratus

sarNie Egg
Thanks for showing the pictures.....but I would still like to see more photos of all the contestants...I heard that this year some girls did really interesting talents...especially Miss Michigan...who took the longest on stage...I want to see the video...and is 2nd place the one from Thailand???

Congrats to Mercedes.....and the rest....

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
I hope that she wasn't the girl who was doing the 'wedding song' with the couple, green lady, best man, and luggage boy.. ..
but who won for nraug nab??

GOTCHA

sarNie Egg
Interesting how many choose Hlee as winner, but Mercedes Ly won instead. As a judge, I feel winners have been selected even before hand. Perhaps we shall have the public vote from now on?

Oh, and you're right about Hlee; she did do a heck of a lot better! I'm just disappointed she didn't take the crown. I figure height played a huge factor in deciding. How are we ever going to get one that will represent us correctly and the way we want? We might as well crown all tall people without even having a pageant!

The moment capture in time: The Real Mercedes Ly

http://hmoobvwj.com/miss/2008/index.php?re...p;image=p02.JPG

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. if this is base on beauty, then maybe not, but if it base on the whole concept of a miss hmong woman, then maybe she is qualify for it. :/

Ms_Stratus

sarNie Egg
Sorry, but I didn't think Mercedes should have taken the crown.

http://hmoobvwj.com/miss/2008/index.php?re...p;image=p02.JPG

GOtChA...I didn't think it was neccessarily for you to put up the website or picture of miss hmong international 2008...(if someone wanted to look at her they can just go to the website)everyone has their moments...Mercedes won because she probably stood out the most...and yes height does play a big role in winner these days...as a past contestant and pageant coordinator....we really need to stress on not judging height...anyways...I figure...this year miss hmong was not going to go to anyone out of state...since the last 2 years the crown was given to girls out of state and country....