Miss Hmong International 2007 - Maiv Tswb "Ann" Vaj

leek18

sarNie Adult
heard anything about her lately???? since Miss Hmong California "Paj Zaub Khab" finish her jobs then what did Maiv Tswb "Ann" Vaj do then???? also why did she win and what is her answer and question and are they good. Also if you guys record the pageant then why not posted it up on youtube

UPDATE: Never mind, she did do something for the hmong people in her country so never mind. I went to fresno new year and she did say that she do something and I'm proud of her. Also she ok and a little bit pretty and she tall too.

danger

sarNie Hatchling
In my opinion, I think hmong judges are corrupted. They just pick which ever contestant they like instead of playing fair and sqaure.

myyang

sarNie Juvenile
is the girl standing to the far right named BAO XIONG? if so, i know her (used to go to school w/her)! wow.. this is amazing!

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
In my opinion, I think hmong judges are corrupted. They just pick which ever contestant they like instead of playing fair and sqaure.

^ yah, i agree third.
i think hmong judges need to step out of the 'oh, she's pretty, vote.'
they need to focus more on self esteem and such,
because dont we need a good role model for the hmong community?
and not just a pretty face?

but. ok.

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Saw them at the Fresno NY 2006-2007 when I was there. They're all pretty in their own ways, just depends on what type you like. How old is she? I think no one really pays attention to these pageants anymore...at least, I know I don't. It's all about checking out guys, having fun with friends/cousins, and family. :D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know who this maiv tswb vaj girl is but i "think" she doesn't have to do anything.. she won already. so yahoo.. for her.. no need to show off.

about paj zaub khab, its not like she went to laos & then won. she won & then she went to laos.. makes sense. *coughs* :)

btw, hmong pageants were never fair so i don't pay attention to them. lol..

question: so if you win, what is your duty? i don't understand this hmong pageant thingie.. what are u suppose to do? help the hmong community??? okay, with what?
what if you are from another country/state? what can you do? * confuse *

theone

sarNie Egg
haha its so funny how u guys say that the judges are corrupted. i also think the same way too....i wish i was a judge :D
anyway, is it just the judges choosing who wins or is it people voting? i am thinking that only the judges choose right? oh well maybe not much people will vote anyway :( unless there is a website.

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
HMONG JUDGES ARE NEVER FAIR...

THE ONES THAT USUALLY WIN ARE THE ONES WHO ARE OUT OF TOWN OR COUNTRY...

FOR EXAMPLE, IF U ARE FROM MINNESOTA THEN USUALLY GET A PLACE..
AND IF THEY'RE FROM THAILAND, AUTOMATIC 1ST PLACE...

THEY NEED ME TO BE THEIR JUDGE...
=]

hehe

sarNie Egg
it ok for those who were outside in the US to win because this pageant is called International and all the girls from the whole world can complete in this pageant even though you already title miss hmong you can still complete, but yeah i hate the judges and they are not fair.

HMONG JUDGES ARE NEVER FAIR...

THE ONES THAT USUALLY WIN ARE THE ONES WHO ARE OUT OF TOWN OR COUNTRY...

FOR EXAMPLE, IF U ARE FROM MINNESOTA THEN USUALLY GET A PLACE..
AND IF THEY'RE FROM THAILAND, AUTOMATIC 1ST PLACE...
THEY NEED ME TO BE THEIR JUDGE...
=]

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
she my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maiv Tswb "Ann" Vaj is the best Miss Hmong International!!!!!!!!!!

since i wasn't there when she win the title and i think that everybody already know that she the winner and she the best of all the girls.