Miss Hmong International - Mee Her

Sarnworldaddict

sarNie Egg
Heard that she's two-faced, evil, and a bitch. Also heard that she hasn't bother to do anything as miss hmong California.anyone care to elaborate?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Heard that she's two-faced, evil, and a bitch. Also heard that she hasn't bother to do anything as miss hmong California.anyone care to elaborate?
For what I know, She just had a fundraiser Party on May 15th 2010 in Sacramento.
So, it might take her a while to get everything together. I bet she's going out
of state like the rest of the winner's. Maybe to Thailand or China, or maybe both. LOL
To give out pencils and papers. :) Mind as well, built them a school.

Sarnworldaddict

sarNie Egg
ha! she does gives out a bitchy vibe... but idk...
I heard that she plans to "talk" to either Hmong or Laos leaders about the treatment of the Hmong people in Laos. If so, I think it is a pathetic and stupid goal of her cause powerful nation like the United States can't do nothing about it so what makes her think that she will be able to. And yes ... I believe she plans to travel to laos, Thailand, and china. Again ... F---ing dumb. Are all miss internationals gonna do is?? Cause if they are then we need to stop having these pageants and start putting that money to more beneficial causes. Stupid girls!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard that she plans to "talk" to either Hmong or Laos leaders about the treatment of the Hmong people in Laos. If so, I think it is a pathetic and stupid goal of her cause powerful nation like the United States can't do nothing about it so what makes her think that she will be able to. And yes ... I believe she plans to travel to laos, Thailand, and china. Again ... F---ing dumb. Are all miss internationals gonna do is?? Cause if they are then we need to stop having these pageants and start putting that money to more beneficial causes. Stupid girls!!!
If that's her plans, it's pathetic and ridiculous. Maybe it's just talk. You know, rumors. LOL I hope, because obviously she cannot do anything about it unless she got connections with blah people. LOL

By the way, we can't really blame the winners. We have to blame whoever is holding the pageant because they sure don't know what the heck they are doing. And for what I know, tell me if I'm wrong. Pageants. Before you go for it, you have to serve your community or whatever that thing is called first and then when the real thing comes, you tell everyone what you did.

Hmong Pageants are full of crap. :) no point.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
why you want to know? just leave those people alone. You guys are so boring talking about these stuff.

milacute04

sarNie Egg
why do people hate her so much? is it becuz nws yeej ntxim ntxim ntxub lov??? los yog nej lam tsis nyiam nws xwb na?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
For what I know, She just had a fundraiser Party on May 15th 2010 in Sacramento.
So, it might take her a while to get everything together. I bet she's going out
of state like the rest of the winner's. Maybe to Thailand or China, or maybe both. LOL
To give out pencils and papers.
Mind as well, built them a school.
gonna agree on building them a school or just remodel the school for them...many hmong villages in Thailand or China already had the school, but too old...some remodels will be nice for the kids...Hope she will use the money efficient and not to spend on expense hotel or other stuffs...Good Luck to her for do something good espeically to our Hmong people doesn't matter where she wants to do the volunteer...

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile

well she is my cousin she isn't what u have heard... people are just jealous thats why people are talkin crap but she isn't what else do u want to know?

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
she's not so bad, i use to know her way way back but not anymore, she use to be my sis's friend, but she moved. anyways she can't be that bad.

thulasidonga

sarNie Egg
this BITCH is all fake. she's so freakin' ugly too. uses to much foundation that her face is so white that it just make her look like a damn ghost. nothing's real about her at all. if she's really beautiful then she wouldn't need to use so much. she's all fake. and she's fuckin' obsessed with her damn name. her 2 talents that she did was just about her name. mog mim this and mog mim that. to be honest, her name isn't even all that great. and yes i am related to her so yes i do know that she's fake.

and i'm pretty sure she ain't going to do crap for hmong people. yeah they'll say we're going to china to hand out some papers/candies. that's bullshit. it's just an excuse to go on vacation there because they can't afford their own roundtrip ticket and hotels/food/etc. so they got to use this excuse to get money to go there. then take a few pictures here and there with some random people then come back and say oh i did this and i did that. then the OGs will praise her that oh wow she went there and did this and that and all. but she really didn't. she just went on vacation. just like PZK. they all did nothing. i don't give them props at all. but i will give them props for scamming money from these dumb hmong folks that do give her the money to go. and going there should just be her and maybe the organizer or whoever is in charged for taking her only. they don't need their whole family to go or half of the hmong committee.

miss_kayomee

sarNie Egg
hmm, so she is the new girl that just won huh? seems interesting, i wonder what she is planning on doing there in laos or thailand.

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
this BITCH is all fake. she's so freakin' ugly too. uses to much foundation that her face is so white that it just make her look like a damn ghost. nothing's real about her at all. if she's really beautiful then she wouldn't need to use so much. she's all fake. and she's fuckin' obsessed with her damn name. her 2 talents that she did was just about her name. mog mim this and mog mim that. to be honest, her name isn't even all that great. and yes i am related to her so yes i do know that she's fake.

and i'm pretty sure she ain't going to do crap for hmong people. yeah they'll say we're going to china to hand out some papers/candies. that's bullshit. it's just an excuse to go on vacation there because they can't afford their own roundtrip ticket and hotels/food/etc. so they got to use this excuse to get money to go there. then take a few pictures here and there with some random people then come back and say oh i did this and i did that. then the OGs will praise her that oh wow she went there and did this and that and all. but she really didn't. she just went on vacation. just like PZK. they all did nothing. i don't give them props at all. but i will give them props for scamming money from these dumb hmong folks that do give her the money to go. and going there should just be her and maybe the organizer or whoever is in charged for taking her only. they don't need their whole family to go or half of the hmong committee.

lol wow ur soo jealous Lol thanks for showing ur jealousy =]

thulasidonga

sarNie Egg
lol wow ur soo jealous Lol thanks for showing ur jealousy =]

who says i'm jealous??? you wished i were. i'm beautiful in my own way so fyi, i'm not jealous. i'm just stating my opinion not yours. so don't be hating. you can state your opinions too. who's not letting you?

thulasidonga

sarNie Egg
yes i do agree with you on putting money towards beneficial causes.

milacute04

sarNie Egg

you know all you're saying is attacking this girl... i personally don't know her, but i think if i was related to her, i'd be proud of her of the things she's trying to do... a person can only do so much you know.. although you may say that you're not jealous of her, attacking a person who's become someone and is trying to do something, all you're sounding like is that you are jealous of her.. i don't see that you have put down anything legitimate truth about her to make you hate her..so don't hate, appreciate... lol

thulasidonga

sarNie Egg
you know all you're saying is attacking this girl... i personally don't know her, but i think if i was related to her, i'd be proud of her of the things she's trying to do... a person can only do so much you know.. although you may say that you're not jealous of her, attacking a person who's become someone and is trying to do something, all you're sounding like is that you are jealous of her.. i don't see that you have put down anything legitimate truth about her to make you hate her..so don't hate, appreciate... lol
like i said before. it's my opinion on how i think of her not you okay... i'm only stating what i know of her. why should i be proud of her when i know everything's fake??? maybe if she was real then yeah i'll be proud of her. but there's nothing to be proud of. and the thing about them all going back to laos/china isn't just to her, it's to all the pageant winners okay. most of us folks on here know that the pageants are all bull shit. nothings real at all. there's people out there who hate her and there's people who love her. i just so happen to be one that hate her. like i said before, why the heck would i be jealous for?

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
who says i'm jealous??? you wished i were. i'm beautiful in my own way so fyi, i'm not jealous. i'm just stating my opinion not yours. so don't be hating. you can state your opinions too. who's not letting you?

well of course i know who says that someone is not letting me i have nothing to be jealous about like someone... and plus this country is a free country so of course i know that i can state my opinion its just seem that ur sooo jealous why won't u go in the competition and stuff then well anyways its just sad how hmong people doesn't love hmong people