Miss Lao USA 2006

missjoy

sarNie Elites
Are you between the ages of 18-25 and single (as in not married and never been divorced)?

If you are, you should consider in competing for the Miss Lao USA 2006. It sounds like they are going to take it into an international level and the winner will maybe get to compete in Miss Asia International. So, this is serious stuff.

If you think you have what it takes, then go for it!!!

I am already disqualified. I don't meet their age bracket. :lmao:

For more information, check out their website.

http://www.misslaosusa.com/

shubby

sarNie Adult
damn, this is interesting, but i'm not qualify..lolz..too old..eekek but please do consider if you are the ages btw 18-25.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
interesting..i dont think i would ever complete in... even though i'm almost 19 by this 21st... the problem is i can't speak lao! :sweat:

probably, my cousin would go for it since she won 2nd place last year... but it's only lao paganent. and she was 15 at that time... now she's 16, i guess she would so disappointed about those age bracket... :huh: :(

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hmm..it would be interesting to run the pageant. or be the judge... is there an application for that?

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Are you between the ages of 18-25 and single (as in not married and never been divorced)?

If you are, you should consider in competing for the Miss Lao USA 2006. It sounds like they are going to take it into an international level and the winner will maybe get to compete in Miss Asia International. So, this is serious stuff.

If you think you have what it takes, then go for it!!!

I am already disqualified. I don't meet their age bracket. :lmao:

For more information, check out their website.

http://www.misslaosusa.com/
oooOoooo is the pageant located @ cali? i'm very interested....lol more like when i heard the $$ mention i just wanted to compete all of a sudden lool....

so who was the winner this yr? any pics
Kit!! Fly your butt over here and let's compete.... your a pretty lao chick... you'll definently make it in the round.... :)

For details www.laotelevision.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSUUS4ibk8k...feature=related

Yea, there should be Mr. Lao USA or at least male pageant haha This is 21st century...speaking of sexiest eh? hehe
wells the website doesnt work... is the site down or something like that?? hahahhha

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
oooOoooo is the pageant located @ cali? i'm very interested....lol more like when i heard the $$ mention i just wanted to compete all of a sudden lool....
Kit!! Fly your butt over here and let's compete.... your a pretty lao chick... you'll definently make it in the round.... :)
wells the website doesnt work... is the site down or something like that?? hahahhha

HAHAHA, aww thats kind of u to say so xxoxoxox

it does sound tempting :) hehehehe

but if u enter lek, the other girls got no chance! :)

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Wow, this is old.
I just barely made the age bracket but I would never do beauty pageants, goes against my personal beliefs.