MISS UNIVERSE

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
the winner was JAPAN!!! it was so great to see an asian race win it!! lol...korea was also very pretty too!...although i thought USA was very cute...too bad she fell on her A** haha

Mae

sarNie Adult
Yeah...I was rooting for one of the Asian women to win....go JAPAN....although I really thought Korea was going to win the title....but I'm satisified with the results.....when it was narrowed down to the last two, I thought it would go to Brazil...those Hispanic women always dominate Miss Universe...but I really liked the top 5 contestants....Miss Japan is so beautiful along with Miss Korea!!! And Miss Thailand also made top 15.... I was so happy to have four Asian women in the top 15...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
and she slips

Miss USA

i really didnt know that this aired last night.... gosh so much for sleeping...hahhaaha anyways when i first saw the pic's of the winner..... i thought of miss Mexico, why did she look so asian all of a sudden..... hhahha until i read the caption below..... MISS JAPAN (which i probably got confused with the location)!! hahhaha i know what i dork... anyways i'm glad she won and wow most of the contestants are beautiful.... so drooling over the pic's atm....hehe

Miss Universe (Japan)

here's the link so u can watch clips and pic's: http://news.aol.com/entertainment/articles...529065709990001

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i love that pic of miss USA triango! hahahaha...she was very pretty though...she was a good sport and got back up and started smiling...oh also, she was BOO'ed when she was answering her question hahaha...u can tell Vannessa Minillo was trying not to laugh or say anything

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
The mexicans booed her because, there representive didn't make it in Top 5, and USA made it even thought she had slipped lol. I thought Miss USA was pretty though. xD

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
I can't believe how rude the audience were, come on, I want to anyone fall flat on their tail and and got up in a matter of second and finish the walk. I said she handle it very gracefully.

Muddie Murda

smile...
The mexicans booed her because, there representive didn't make it in Top 5, and USA made it even thought she had slipped lol. I thought Miss USA was pretty though. xD
Oh was that really why? lol
I thought maybe she answered something wrong...didnt get to watch T_T only heard.

Miss Thailand's BEAUTIFUL along w/ Miss Japan and Miss Korea.

I knew Miss Korea wasn't natural so I looked her up lol she got her eyes done.
But yeahh pretty. hehehe

STIMA

YEAH MISS USA. IF I WAS HER I'D BREAK DOWN IN TEARS ALEADY LOL JK. BUT THEY CHEERED HER WHEN SHE SPOKE MEXICAN I GUESS? ANYWAYS. I THINK MISS UNIVERSE SHOWS SUCKS CUS. IT DOES.