Mixed Breed People

Fearless

sarNie Adult
asianstyle said:
Fearless,we don't choose our family,nor our origins,everyone is handsome/pretty in their own way,no matter what your origin is.
Always be proud of your origins ;)
[post="160163"][/post]​

Asianstyles, I AM proud of my origin... but there's nothing wrong with being a little envious right?... and I do believe that everyone is cute/pretty in their own way no matter what origin they are... but I just like that uniqueness of being mixed! :p

lalalek said:
hmmmm i can tell someone's too proud around here..lmfao.. :lmao: :loool:
[post="160169"][/post]​

Lek you're funny... but yep he should be proud! :p

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
hahahh lek!!! =P let me tell you this JAPANESE are the only one in ASIA who is the most pure hahh cuz they don't breed with others too much..

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
LADii_TiMELESS said:
im CAMBODiAN! :loool:
[post="160382"][/post]​
YES LOUD AND PROUD BABY!! hahah oh yea.. wassup with your signature sarath good lord child.. it's SO SEXUAL!!!! hahah

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
75% thai and 25% chinese lol but i always get the u look like a farung lol u look look krung with american like no am not lol

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
KawaiiTennyo said:
YES LOUD AND PROUD BABY!! hahah oh yea.. wassup with your signature sarath good lord child.. it's SO SEXUAL!!!! hahah
[post="167244"][/post]​
dude....her sig is like...woh....hott...give the girl props

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
mizterkevin said:
dude....her sig is like...woh....hott...give the girl props
[post="167499"][/post]​
I know .. but there are kids in this forum lolz .. oh well whatever floats your boat.. I like the britney spears one..

XCappy

Mr. Char
I'm khmer and chinese but lots of people say that i look like an Eurasian.

However i don't speak khmer :/, just chinese (mandarin / teochew) + french and english.

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling
I'm Thai and Australian but as australians are a bit of everthing, I'll asy that my other half is pretty much Irish.

My mum's 75% Thai, 25% Chinese
My dad is a large chunk of Irish and I'm not sure about the other part; he says its a mix of english and all thoses other countries... :huh: :loool:

I can speak and read thai and english :D :D :D

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
My mom is Thai/Chinese and my dad is of Prussian/Scottish heritage.

i'm cambodian chinese and mexican... but my mom don't like for me to consider mexican as a part of me... i duno why and i dun wanna ask.

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
lmao, KT i LOVE your avatar saying thing,
"bringing sexy back?? please, it never left" ...lmao--good one! haha

hmm... my uncle was joking around and told us to call breed people MUTT.
wow, what a great one =P

:p

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
lmao, KT i LOVE your avatar saying thing,
"bringing sexy back?? please, it never left" ...lmao--good one! haha

hmm... my uncle was joking around and told us to call breed people MUTT.
wow, what a great one =P

:p
Hahaha thanks.. cuz everyone is going around saying they're bringing sexy back.. pshhhh.. lolz.. I try I try... :drool: gosh these faces are sooo cool =P oh yea off topic.. who cares if you're mix!!! I love you all!!! a person ethnicity or ethnicities doesn't determine who are they are inside.. and that's all that count!!!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Hahaha thanks.. cuz everyone is going around saying they're bringing sexy back.. pshhhh.. lolz.. I try I try... :drool: gosh these faces are sooo cool =P oh yea off topic.. who cares if you're mix!!! I love you all!!! a person ethnicity or ethnicities doesn't determine who are they are inside.. and that's all that count!!!
THANK YOU KT, enuf said :yahoo: ....couldn't agree con tu mas.

.d

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
i'm chinese/khmer and now jsut finding out i might be korean too.. i feel like my mom has lied to me all these years wah. nah not really she probably had her reason for not telling me(probably jsut never got areound to mentioning it)