Mixed Thai Stars

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Dang, I guess Hugo will perhaps marry another nationality woman other than thai...since his family tree is all mixed saying that each one of the family member married different nationality..kind of funny LOL!!!

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
man some of u guys are funni.................mam and willy having different nationalities.............benz being mixed with black.....................kwan having some hmong in her (that ones really funny).......................555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

oh and i guess that u can count mix chinese if the parents came directly from china...........like recently u know not chinese settlers in thailand

brenda song is hmong u know how i know............her round face, short and stubby arms and legs i mean that is a hmong trade mark............hmong people out there u know its true a tall hmong is hard to come by

Kina

Dubsteppin'
man some of u guys are funni.................mam and willy having different nationalities.............benz being mixed with black.....................kwan having some hmong in her (that ones really funny).......................555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

oh and i guess that u can count mix chinese if the parents came directly from china...........like recently u know not chinese settlers in thailand

brenda song is hmong u know how i know............her round face, short and stubby arms and legs i mean that is a hmong trade mark............hmong people out there u know its true a tall hmong is hard to come by
Yeah I sorta laughed at the different nationalities of Mam and Willy. I was like WTF?
Benz is not mixed with black.
Kwan....who the hell knows for sure?
And almost ALL Thai people's got Chinese in them so they're not counted as look krung.
Brenda Song is Hmong. Remember that Hmongs reside in both Thailand AND Laos. Bebe is right about her trademarks.

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
im bored so ill add tha randoms

Chin Chinawut Indracusin -- Thai/French

Alex Rendall -- Thai/British

Guy Ellis -- Thai/British

Plub -- Thai/Chinese

Storm payu -- Thai/ Uknown

Big Panrawat Kittikorncharoen -- Thai/Chinese

Deer ''Lydia'' -- Thai/Chinese

OOOOOO CHIN!!!! LUV CHIN!!!!!.......I KNOW TAT HE'S HALF THAI AND FRENCH......KOOOOOOOOL..........^_^

dfemc

sarNie Adult
its still mixed with another country
hahhaha this thread is funny. ice is right, being mixed with other asian ethnicities still makes you multiracial. every asian country is unique and has it's own culture and heritage. so being of multiple "ASIAN" ethnicities has its share of "mixity" of issues, especially if those two cultures clash in beliefs.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Okay, I really have to say this because it's a big pet peeve of mine.

AMERICAN isn't an ethnicity it's a NATIONALITY as in the nation in which you hail from, physically, like you have to have been born or a citizen of that area. You can be Asian (chinese, thai, etc.) and be an American too.

Benda Song's ETHNIC background is Hmong/Thai but one side of her family came from Laos. I remember this because I specifically remember watching her on the Disney channel explaining this herself. She said she's half Thai and half Hmong and that either her mom's side or her dad's side originated from Laos. She even pointed out Laos on a map!
It probably says her parents are American Hmong or American Thai NOT because they're caucasian mix because they're NOT, it's written that way to differentiate who is an American citizen (born or naturalize) and who's not.

British isn't an ethnicity either but English, Scottish, Welsh, or Irish is.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Okay to put the whole Brenda Song thing to rest. I found the video clip of her saying this in an interview.
In this clip she didn't say she's half Thai though, that might've come from else where. But it does say she's PART Hmong, NOT whole.

Brenda Song interview

Liberty

sarNie Adult
mind if i ask, who is this Brenda Song girl, and why is she such a controversy?
She's an American actress, she's done mainly Disney and ABC family stuff but people were just going back and forth about whether she's Hmong or Hmong/Thai or even Hmong/Thai/caucasian.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i see, thanx for clarifying liberty. i'm one star less from being enterntaimently challenged now :lol:

Kina

Dubsteppin'
I'm just going to close the subject on Brenda Song. Like Liberty said, her ethnicity is Hmong. It doesn't matter if her parents were born in Thailand or Laos. She is straight up HMONG.

Thanks, Liberty, for the clarifications of nationalities vs. ethnicities. It's a pet peeve of mine also (although I have probably made the mistake myself because I copied the source from somewhere else, not minding it. I forgot which source though).

baby_jen04

sarNie Egg
Okay to put the whole Brenda Song thing to rest. I found the video clip of her saying this in an interview.
In this clip she didn't say she's half Thai though, that might've come from else where. But it does say she's PART Hmong, NOT whole.

Brenda Song interview
she was on Regis and Kelly and said her dad is Hmong and her mom is Thai.. But her mom was adopted by hmong..

cikna

sarNie Adult
aimee morokot look nothing like she half because she looked full Thai to me...I know that she's half, but still.
i thought aimee is full thai...and didn;t she lived for the longest time in England. She was reading Law there before become Ms Thailand? I think this is from sarnwiki

Haha this made my day! LOL they're sisters & brothers...with different fathers/mothers!?! Kathaleeya really has a messed-up life, doesn't she? LOL hmm....she has this unexpected child, and like she has a brother who is from somewhere else? WOA...
they are siblings, right? I remember they host Dutchie Boy and Girl in 1997, the people introduced them as the McIntosh family. They are half British and half Thai, right?

Bird Thongchai actually has no thai blood at all. His dad is Scottish and his mother is Malaysian.

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzjouq8a5cM
i just watched the clip. very interesting. i don't understand Thai but I think I can guess. never thought that Bird Thongchai McIntire is half Malaysian. do correct me if I am wrong..in the clip the hos mentioned that Bird's father is a lukrueng (Half Scottish and half Hmong) whereas his mother is Malay / Malaysian...not sure cause Malaysian is our citizenship, not race.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
There are other Thai celebs that don't have Thai blood at all, P'Bird is a big one, Dome (Chinese/German), Mario (Chinese/German), Joni & Anan Anwar (Indonesian/Scottish), Christina Aguilar (Filipino/French)...they're only Thai by nationality.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
johny Efoni is mix

Patson

isnt john from nuvo mix too?

most of them are mix not fully thai. if not one of the asian countries it's the westerners...