MN pageant

Mae

sarNie Adult
Chai Tea Vang said:
I didn't realize it until i went and read the article and saw her pictures.
I went to the same school with her. And i know for a fact that she did not enter for experience she did it for the money...
What kind of party would need two thousand dollars?
Man!

Anyway, Does anyone have any pictures of the other contestants?
[post="55767"][/post]​
Are u talking about Miss Hmong 2004 or Miss Hmong 2005?

mky

sarNie Egg
I'm glad Na Lee stand up for herself. if i even happen to be in her shoe i would do the same too. No one could stand people disrepecting their family. That's just so rude, how Miss. Hmong 2004 wouldn't give up her title to the others. She needa learn how to take turns. I heard that the only reason why she won was because her parents were part of Lao Family Community AND her boyfriend was one of the judges. That's why she was crown Miss. Hmong 2004. What a disgrace to the hmong community. No wondering they got sue like CRAZY last year. They (Lao Family Community) were begging parents not to sue them.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Chai Tea Vang said:
Sorry for the confusion, miss hmong 2005 Nasee Lor
[post="55776"][/post]​
Oh, do you mean Miss Hmong 2006 because that is NaSee Lor?

Yea...I've heard about it. It's all over the news of the Hmong community here in MN and I think that if I was Nalee, I would stand up for myself but still pass down my crown. As long as the Lao Family members heard what I said, I'll be willing to pass down the crown. I hope nothing like this will happen in the future because Hmong people are always like this! UGH!