Monakarat 2013

mia07

Introvert
I'm sure they will; they got to. Niwana is the cooler sister LOL even though she's rai. xD

mnikmy

sarNie Egg
I debating if i wanna watch this or not!!! i dont want aum to play the mother roles!!! why are all of the older cast members playing useless roles now...i wanna see lek, phone, james, yam.....so sad!!!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Aom is a bit annoying in this mother role. I don't like it either. Darawadee is annoying too. I'm rooting for Niwana as well. The guy who plays the dad should play As pra ek instead.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Aom is a bit annoying in this mother role. I don't like it either. Darawadee is annoying too. I'm rooting for Niwana as well. The guy who plays the dad should play As pra ek instead.

mia07

Introvert
^ lmao!! Aom's character is really weak and shes kinda bias btween the daughters - she loves one and then later she loves the other. I havent seen these past couple weekends eps since its removed frm YT but Darawadee is actually not annoying frm the old one and very thoughtful so idk how they did her character in here since I've been missing out.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
^ lmao!! Aom's character is really weak and shes kinda bias btween the daughters - she loves one and then later she loves the other. I havent seen these past couple weekends eps since its removed frm YT but Darawadee is actually not annoying frm the old one and very thoughtful so idk how they did her character in here since I've been missing out.
I don't know but Darawadee is just so very annoying to me. I haven't seen the old version but in this version she's very thoughtful too but in an annoying sense and her acting is just not good enough. Her facial expressions just aren't right.

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
anybody know when this boran will end?
when the next one will air and be about?
i pray not another remake because they are going back to the british style n i don't like it
it makes pra'ek n the other men look like girls
a year or two past, it should be enough to make a mini boran

new story...new story...new story...ch.7 
though wong sawan had alot of other stories combined
i like the beginning n ending
i still expect a lot from you guys
you guys can do better than this
new story...new story...new story...ch.7

not one like wong sawan 
okay?
a whole new script.
hopefully this reach ch.7 boran story writers

mia07

Introvert
I don't think I have much hope for a new boran because look what happened with TKT? Some people may like it, but I didn't really enjoy it. Nothing beats the older borans. I haven't been watching Mon Nark Ka Rak. It started off okay, but somehow I couldn't watch it anymore so I gave up.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Basically they ruin anything they make. There's tons of ideas out there...they're just not thinking out of the box...Tukathatong was confusing and don't really make sense...and worst of all, the costumes and the use of effects...is just like...WOW....

mia07

Introvert
It's coming to an end I think.. I stopped watching once Niwana went back home the first time so that was like way in the beginning. LOL. They will remake Yorpraklin next...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah i stopped watching around the same area you did. OMG they are remaking Yoh Pra Klin again!!!! This will be the third remake. I was satisfied with the last one, they shouldn't ruin it and just leave it as is. 

mia07

Introvert
They remade Pikhunthong thrice.. Was the last remake a ruined one, too?

val

sarNie Adult
you got to be kidding me...another remake of yoh pra kiln?? if ch 7 boran's director and writer are really out of ideas, I suggest that they go read those boran fan fictions, I believe they would be able to pull ideas from reading the fan fictions instead of remaking and ruining the original story.

I love boran lakorn but have stopped watching ever since the remake of gor phet jed seed. To many episodes with the characters running around the forest in circle, costumes are crappy, too much animation, and editing totally suck. now I go  back and watch the old one with less episodes and it get to the point with less confusion.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I didn't watch the new remake of pikuntong either. I started it but couldn't stand watching it. I didn't like the girl who played nang ek. I grew up watching boran lakorn and love watching them but I've stopped watching after Gomin.

mia07

Introvert
I think the last one I really liked was Thep Sarm Radoo.. Sung Tong was only good to an extent until they started dragging. Only watched and liked for Juntee...

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
lol the newer Pikunthong was a drag. Like after the Nang yak kamookee was killed or died or whatever, her sister comes for revenge after Pikunthong and pra ek. They both get seperated again. They added Bowl and Note's character also to try to make a love triangle or whatever but it just got boring like seriously. lol