Monakarat 2013

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Can someone give a brief summary of the old version please? I don't remember seeing any versions of this :(. I wanna know what ends up happening to Ninwana

Thank you! 

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
This summary is of the older version and it's by -OhMaivDarlin- credits to her. :)

Hiran Graisri is an evil man who wants to become the superior one. Knowing well that a princess by the name of Apsorn Sawan from another Kingdom had in possession, a powerful and magical serpent statue. He went to her kingdom to get her hand in marriage wanting to also possess this powerful statue. Apsorn Sawan's parents were afraid of Hiran Graisri because he was a purely evil and powerful man in the land. Hiran Graisri gave time for Apsorn Sawan to think about the proposal, if she refuses to marry him, he'll create a war between two kingdoms and he returned to his kingdom. Apsorn Sawan later met Ananthan Phuchong, a prince from another kingdom. Unlike Hiran Graisri, Ananthan Phuchong was a man of virtue, a purely charming and generous man. Thus Apsorn Sawan fell in love with him and they married. 

Darawadee (fair skin), the older sister and Niwana (darker skin), the younger sister were born to Ananthan Phuchong and Absonsuwan. At birth, they were each granted a magic sphere and were able to transform into serpents. Hiran Graisri wanted the spheres so he kidnapped the daughters, but got caught in the process which resulted in only capturing Niwana. Niwana was bullied as a child by his wife and her daughter therefore, Hiran taught her how to defend herself. On the other hand, Apsorn Sawan also feared that Hiran Graisri will return to either hurt or else kidnap Darawadee like Niwana so she allowed Darawadee to learn how to defend herself. As time passed by, both sisters learn the art of magic and fighting skills. As Niwana got older, she was manipulated in returning home to go against her family. On her way, she met the kind and generous pra'ek Chai Siri. When she returned home, things weren't as sweet and welcoming like her biological family were expecting. Niwana held so much hatred towards her family, especially jealousy towards her older twin sister Darawadee who won the heart of Chai Siri and was favored/loved the most by her parents. Despite the love Chai Siri has for Darawadee, Niwana secretly loves and helps him when he's in trouble, disguising herself when rescuing him.

mia07

Introvert
Thanks to Sherrie also who added more details about the parents. Anyways, I'm a bit confuse. So did Dear (nang rai) sleep with one of the servant guys just so she can become the wife of Hiran? And the girl is not even Hiran's kid? Idreally remember Hiran having a wife and kid in the old version.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid

Pictures by Dear Nitchagan fnpage

So, Dear Nitchagan is only going to play the role of the darker twin then, I suppose??? and the other gal is playing the lighter twin?? 

mia07

Introvert
I think Dear N. will play as both. The other girl probably plays as Dear P.'s daughter cuz in the last pic, it seems like they are standing with the kid version of them.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
oh okies..hahaha lol I got confused. XD 

I thought the kids played both the twins but pwah...whatever. My blonde moment. XD But that gal in the pink looks so pretty.. :D

mia07

Introvert
The outfit of the lady in pink looks like the one Dear P wore in CYC. Lol I know they wear the same wardrobes but it would be nice to have more selections and colors.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
yea I think it is the same one Dear P. wore in CYC. XD 
Yea, I think the yellow outfit Naen wore in JS was the same one Namfon wore in CYC too. XD hahahha lol I like their colorful outfits, but I'm kinda seeing the same ones over and over now. lol like how Mild wore the golden outfit in TKT and then right after that, they made Naen wear it too. Then awhile after, Namthip wore in CYC. XD

I liked Fah's red outfit in TKT, but wah, it was a short skirt. I think it was cute, but it don't match boran drama. Bowl also wore the red outfit, but she wore a longer dress. XD 

mia07

Introvert
I really wanted Fah to play as Niwana/Darawadee - she really matches it but sucks that she played in JS already!! Her outfits were the cutest in TKT. I kinda wanted someone else to play as Chaisri instead of Ek, too. LOL.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
hee hee it was cute and sexy but ...lol short skirts won't do in boran dramas. lol But yea anyways, Yea I think only Fah can play Tomboy role, but let's see how Dear N. do....hahaha like who? Pon? LOL I don't mind Pon...hee hee..lol Ek kinda don't seem manly enough...no offense. XD But he's still cute. :D

mia07

Introvert
Pon is good as the father but not as Chaisri cuz Chaisri is a weak character lol. Niwana has to help him, remember? Haha... Hmmm I wanna see a new face otherwise cast Lek just cuz I wanna see him regardless xD

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha they make Lek such a, non major role in Jaoying Tang On. lol BUt I guess better than nothing. I think they should cast Plug then. XD he was so sissy in JS. lol jk Hahaha

mia07

Introvert
Well Chaisri is a serious person and so far, Eg is doing okay. I think Plug will just be too of a sissy that I doubt Niwana nor Darawadee would want him. LOL. We don't want another annoying praek with his 'Pee ja..' xD

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha lol If only Plug mans up more...lol Yea, I like Ek in Jaoying Tangon, just his character is so stupid...UGH... lol but how's Dear N. playing out?

And I think Chunuchtra Suksan is hott. lOl

mia07

Introvert
She acts pretty good as Niwana. Still haven't seen her as Darawadee yet. Chunuchtra looks the same as in her photos but when she talks, it's funny to me lol it's like she has a lisp. I'm currently watching the old version to refresh my memory. Chasuda in the old version was pretty too. I forgot that there was a twist towards the middle of the boran.