Montra Haeng Ruk (Kantana)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I watched episode one today and I think it's pretty good so far. Aimee still rocks as the psycho n'rai and Jui's gotten a lot prettier.

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
I've watched episode 1, it's a nice lakorn :p
Does anyone know the song used in the teaser ? (not in the ending credits). It sounds nice.

SOSOadroable

sarNie Egg
will anyone SUB this lakorn>>?? really want to know what they're saying lolx.. =X why cant i understand thai,
you'd think i understand some being that im always watching unsubbed thai lakorns lolx.!
:loool:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Aw, i miss this kind of lakorn =) its so original. ahaha Stefan doesn't match this character, i wish it was weir or vee =) they match with jui on screen :D

Natsume

sarNie Adult
The 2 first episode was good. I love Jui and Kelly here, Jui is so pretty and Kelly is so lovely >.< and Stefan is not that bad either, I think he's improved a lot ^^

But from the synopsis, I'm not really expecting a lot from this lakorn... sounds like there's too much drama...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omgosh, i've watched the first two episodes and this lakorn is good so cute! and WHAT?? did someone say something about my NONG GINO being in this lakorn!!!!!! OMGAWWWWD!!! I LOVE HIM TO DEATH!! HE'S SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm not a fan of either pra'nang but after watching the first 30 minutes, i was kinda hooked :lol: I like the storyline. :D It's nice to see Kelly in here. LOL. It's so weird seeing him all nice specially since he was evil in KF. :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL I love today's episode. Stefan is so funny thinking that Jui proposed to him :lol:. Can't wait to see tomorrow's episode, that poor guy loves Jui so much that he's willing to get electrocuted for her!