Mor Luang (Sonix Boom): Mario Maurer / Kimmy Kimberley

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
TV drama producer Chu Chudapa and Kong Piya will produce season 2 of the popular TV drama “Thong Aek Mor Yah Tah Chalong”.

Mario Maurer and Kimmy Kimberley will play the leads as season 1.

Source: daradaily

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
When a lakorn is popular, they tend to beat it to death!! Why part 2?! Having a new fresh script would be better.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
After all this waiting, it turns out that Kim's new pra'ek is Mario after all. :aaaaa: I would've preferred a new script, but I'll take this.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
When Director Khun Chu made the announcement,fans in the comment section wanted a MarKao and Marida union as well...

Rubyng

sarNie Egg
TV drama producer Chu Chudapa and Kong Piya will produce season 2 of the popular TV drama “Thong Aek Mor Yah Tah Chalong”.

Mario Maurer and Kimmy Kimberley will play the leads as season 1.

Source: daradaily
so when is the season 2 ? can't wait to see them again... very funny story line

so when is the season 2 ? can't wait to see them again... very funny story line
I'd say probably in 2022 or 2023, since Kimberley's Song Sanaeha took a long time to air filming I think was completed in 2019, and I think Mor Luang will have the fitting this year and complete half filming late 2021 and finish up early 2022 and so if the producers wrap this up, we could expect to see this by mid or late 2022 or if pushing it 2023.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I'd say probably in 2022 or 2023, since Kimberley's Song Sanaeha took a long time to air filming I think was completed in 2019, and I think Mor Luang will have the fitting this year and complete half filming late 2021 and finish up early 2022 and so if the producers wrap this up, we could expect to see this by mid or late 2022 or if pushing it 2023.
I think so as well, she was reading scripts on her vacation :).

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Drama news update! :).

Based on this tweet, Kim shared during her IG Live yesterday that she has received 2 dramas. The first story is what has been released "Mor Luang" with Mario Maurer under P'Chu Chudapa Sonix Boom production. The fitting will be this year however, filming will start next year.

Cr. Mark Prin and Kimberley Philippines Fanpage