More pictures of Shahkrit from Shahkrit's Board

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
the pics are HOT! but i want to know why they call him the "accidental actor"???
it was because he had no plans to become an actor...LOL..someting of the sort tat he was attending school somewhere out of Thailand...wen he came back to visit he was approached by someone in the industry for a small job...and hesitated to do it because he claimed to be extremely camera shy :rolleyes: **geez wonder if he was shy wen he did tat mouth to mouth scene in Yarowat** the directors/ producers saw he tat he was phenomenon so he was then later cast as pra'eks..and then on...

i actuallie love the title "The Accidental Actor''

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hi Mae,

Happy Thai New Year !!! I know you're a real fan of Krit. Don't miss that link in you tube, you will love every

minute of it. He's was so adorable. Try to figure out how old he was then, he was 22.

Talk to you again.
Hey Pai...the video has been removed so I couldn't even view it...darn, i missed out... sad...sad..sniff...

Pai

sarNie Egg
Hey Pai...the video has been removed so I couldn't even view it...darn, i missed out... sad...sad..sniff...
Hi Mae,

Here is a clip: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mu10HJhzOP4

Any Shahkrit's fans don't miss g0hk8ib9's channel, she's a dedicatd fan of him. She keeps uploading all his

previous programs, like E for Teens, Teen talks, and a lot of his promotions on his film, "O-Negative", etc.

Hope that she will have the old video recording Joy + Krit when they were still a couple giving an interview on

one of the talk shows on channel 7. I look forward to that.