Mos-Aom on Preaw Magazine

Kayla

sarNie Adult

credit to aomphiyada.com

I think I've just died and went to heaven. Mos and Aom look damn HOT together!! :wub: :wub: :w000t:

I love Hua Jai Chocolate!

Love Aom always.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Whoa! This is really a nice a shoot, Switzerland's truly beautiful, makes me wanna go there! The cover looks hot :D

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
daNG my mOs always bEe lOoking gOod....555+

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Dude, Kayla you're fast. It's funny how I posted over at AOMPCLUB and no more than 1 hour later, we got 2 pages already on the topic, and it's mainly you, me and chewy screaming our heads off :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

yeah Mos & Aom look so cute in the photoshoot. I love the whole concept of the photoshoot, sexy yet elegant and cute. Sexy Papa P'Mos. Sexy Mama P'Aom too.

Okay enough with the drooling, I gotta get back to work. :wavecry:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yes Chor, I'm still sreaming my head off here at work.

Anyhow, look at the cover gals! Mos is shirtless and Aom is holding him close. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shock: :shock:

HOT! HOT!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
You're very welcome gals!

What makes Aom and Mos so darn HOT together is their adorable face feature. Both has big eyes and a baby face. They look so compatible with each other. :sweat:

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
The picture of the two of them look awesome :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: They really make a cute couple. No matter who aom star with, she looks great with them.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!

Ya see where Mos's hand is at :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Mos thinks he could get away with this <_< heheh of course he can.....it's MOS we're talking about... :lmao: