Mos-Aom on Preaw Magazine

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahh!!!!mos and aom look so hot together damn..i wish they were a real life couple...but i also like tik and aom together haha..damn she looks good with both of em hahaha...i love mos and aomz lakorn right now...i cant wait till the next episode!!thank u for sharin these pictures with us!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Aom+Mos does look so hot together on the cover. Aom looks cute with every actor she plays with anyways. they should date. they both are single. both are cute. yes both have baby face too.

fallen

sarNie Hatchling
They are both soo hott in those picz. :shock: Thanx for sharing :wub:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow! :shocked:

they look hot together! i guess they'll be my new fave couple! :wub: i love the first picture/cover.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Awwieeessss!!! Theyre so so freaking cutee together!!! I love this shoot!!! Thanks for sharing Kayla!!!

BTW Did I dont know if anyone else noticed this but, COACH must be Aom's favorite name brand, because she has 2 different COACH bags in the shoot, and in Hua Jai Chocolate she has a COACH bag there too. COACH is my favorite brand too!!!! I LOVE IT!!! LOL!!

keylee

sarNie Hatchling
the photoshoot looks amazing :rolleyes:
i really like it and both look like an item
i wish they were a item 'couple'
thanks for sharing all of those images :D

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
thanks for sharing! those pics are so beautiful, aom looks gorgeous and mos is soooo adorable ^^