MOS CONCERT

fanny

sarNie Adult
WHO HAVE FUN AT MOS CONCERT IN FRESNO. I HAD A BLAST THERE, MY FRIENDS AND I WERE LIKE RIGHT IN FRONT IN THE MIDDLE AND WE WERE HAVING THE BEST TIME. WE ARE HAVING GREAT TIME AND SO MUCH FUN BECAUSE MY FRIEND GOT PICK TO GO UP ON THE STAGE AND GET TO FREAK HIM AND SHE WON THE T-SHIRT, FOR THOSE WHO WENT, MIGHT KNOW THAT. SHE ASKED MOS IF SHE CAN KISS AND TOUCH HIS @$$, MOS WAS LIKE I DONT HAVE AN @$$. HAHA LOL. HE WAS SUPER CUTE AND SO FRIENDLY. I LOVE HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
SHE ASKED MOS IF SHE CAN KISS AND TOUCH HIS @$$, MOS WAS LIKE I DONT HAVE AN @$$. HAHA LOL. HE WAS SUPER CUTE AND SO FRIENDLY. I LOVE HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
lol she seriously asked him that??!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
darn MN always gets the LAST show... sniffsniff! oh well it's only this friday! thaNks for sharing ur picha

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
awesome!!!!
i wanted to go to Mos concert but decided nawt to anymore... TT.TT
lol
ahaha!! that's funny..i would of ask the same question too..
is he good with his English a bit face to face?!

fanny

sarNie Adult
his english was pretty good i would say, its clear enough to understand what he's talking about. he tried to say hello in (hmong,mien, lao) he got good pronunciation of those languages.

feyy

sarNie Hatchling
ahahhaha in sac. he had on a white vest with that thing on too!!!isnt he friendly and nice?
did he come off the stage and walk around?

cutebeam

sarNie Egg
Man wat a rip off...I know mos is cute... Those people who hosted the show....in my opinion, I think should go take a customer service class....they have no respect to anyone but just to make themselves rich. Really rude. just b/c they hosted...they think they sooo cool...and can do whatever they want without thinking about others. That guy who took the picha and the guy who was helping him...OMFG...y rushing people like they were not even human at all. Yeah we knew that he invited mos to come to Fresno...but without the fans what the hell did he worth...Not only that but the freaking picture are freaking expensive and it was not even in good quality too. Some people said that they did not care as long as they got to take a picture with Mos. Yeah they were right, but think about it, it i were to paid 20 dollar for a picture...the pix should be worth the money right...i freaking think the 5 dollars-own digital camera were way better and even better qualitiy too. They really thought pple who go there were freaking rich...As for Mos, i think he only notice people with money. Sorry guy but yeah...whenever we hold money out..he would notice it but if not, he pretend not to see us at all. This concert were even worsting then Sornram and sornram was so much niecer....ok i can talk 4ever so yeah gonna stop or else some pple would get mad.

-not worth it at all unless u think that it doesn't matter as long as u get to see, hug, and take picture with him. I did all those but still I was disappointed.

kkk enough.....and remember this is just all my opinion...didn't mean to upset anyone.

-nice dance with mos girls!

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
Man wat a rip off...I know mos is cute... Those people who hosted the show....in my opinion, I think should go take a customer service class....they have no respect to anyone but just to make themselves rich. Really rude. just b/c they hosted...they think they sooo cool...and can do whatever they want without thinking about others. That guy who took the picha and the guy who was helping him...OMFG...y rushing people like they were not even human at all. Yeah we knew that he invited mos to come to Fresno...but without the fans what the hell did he worth...Not only that but the freaking picture are freaking expensive and it was not even in good quality too. Some people said that they did not care as long as they got to take a picture with Mos. Yeah they were right, but think about it, it i were to paid 20 dollar for a picture...the pix should be worth the money right...i freaking think the 5 dollars-own digital camera were way better and even better qualitiy too. They really thought pple who go there were freaking rich...As for Mos, i think he only notice people with money. Sorry guy but yeah...whenever we hold money out..he would notice it but if not, he pretend not to see us at all. This concert were even worsting then Sornram and sornram was so much niecer....ok i can talk 4ever so yeah gonna stop or else some pple would get mad.

-not worth it at all unless u think that it doesn't matter as long as u get to see, hug, and take picture with him. I did all those but still I was disappointed.

kkk enough.....and remember this is just all my opinion...didn't mean to upset anyone.

I totally agree with you about the staff I hate the guy who was helping him the most. I also agree with you about the picture. I think Mos only notice you if you are those crazy fans. For me I just sat there the whole time. I didn't get to touch or hug him at all beside when we took pic. Plus, Mos never came to my table and he went to all every other tables, I think its because our table is the quite table. But Mos was really nice.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
WHO HAVE FUN AT MOS CONCERT IN FRESNO. I HAD A BLAST THERE, MY FRIENDS AND I WERE LIKE RIGHT IN FRONT IN THE MIDDLE AND WE WERE HAVING THE BEST TIME.
Thanks for reviewing and your lovely piccies!!!

*envy*

Sounds so much fun as Mos's show always is. :)

smileD

sarNie Hatchling

I really enjoyed the concert! I had a blast! Mos was just too cute that I just want to bag him and take him home with me. He was way smaller than I expected him to be. Cute...Don't look like 36 year old man at all. LOVE HIM LOVE HIM LOVE HIM...

On the other note, the concert put a huge dent in my wallet but I just think to myself that money comes and goes. The Fresno concert was so last minute for me because I still had hope he was coming to LA. So my trip to Fresno (left at 6:30am, didn't get there until 5:00pm, left Fresno Monday morning at 9:25am and got home at 5:10pm) was way more than Mos's concert (travel expenses, food, hotel). I was spending a lot of money anyways so I'll just go all out. Too bad VIP were all taken or else I'll get that too! Oh I did pay for the t-shirt (got it signed), the roses, the Polaroid pictures (didn't get it signed because there was too many people and I've' already called the taxi to get me, can't let the meter run more than it has to be.

He didn't come to my table so sad! He was cute! I want to take him home!

So I hope everyone had fun, though I do agree it was a bit expensive and unorganize.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
im sorry ya experienced that at the show! i guess i should of toured with them..maybe the next one! thang at the concert can get outta hand unexpectedly && that's sumthang u caN't control, but sponsoring && trying to get rich off of this TRUST me he anit getting rich. WE only sponsor just so the star can see they have fans in the u.s. && ya guys can see them. dun't get me wrong that u offended us but it's good that ur honest.

karolinav89

sarNie Egg
wow....i was at his concert n Sacramento..it was like a last minute thing..lol i went to work at 3 am n came home at 1030 got ready n heard over..thanx to my cousin...damn 20 for a picture with him dang...n sac it's 10 dollar for a pic wit him...i even got his t shirt n blue n have him sign it....i think i have evrything sign by him..lol....he sure is hot..lol...i think this concert suck on some part but it's okay cuz i was the first person n the crowd who talk to him first...lol...i think...lol..lol

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I went to the one at Carmichael. I thought Mos was pretty friendly and very entertaining. I enjoyed the concert alot. I also hated the staff's there also and also their stupid no camera policy. I agree that all the sponsors think about is money only. They should let people bring in their camera no matter what but I think the only reason why they don't let non vip take in their cameras is because they're afraid that people won't buy pictures if they have their own camera. Not everybody is going to get a chance to take pix with Mos with their own camera so of course people is going to buy it no matter what. That's the only thing that bothers me but at least this concert, they're not as strict as the Lift and Oil one. That concert really pissed me off. About the person complaining about Mos not coming to your table, maybe you should get up and go see him. At least Mos was nice enough to come down on the floor to greet his fans many times not like Lift and Oil.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
I always try to make the best of all the concerts because I can understand how hard it must be to bring a star here. I went to the Fresno one and Mos didn't go to all the table. I don't blame him because he kept asking people to sit and he'll come around but no, people won't sit. How can he go around the whole room, people were everywhere. He almost had no place to jump on the table and get down to go to another table. He was probably on four- the most five tables only. That's fine becasue he did his best. I didn't think he favored those that gave him money. He did apporached those that have flowers and as well as the ones that has their hands in the air. We've got to remember that there's only one of him and so many of us. If you lure him with something, he might see you and come your way.

Well, yeah, I had fun! I'm just happy that I got to see him. He was very nice. He signed all the cd of him that I brought. He was so nice because that guy and those worker girls told me that he won't sign them- what's up with that, it is his albums. And in addition, I already bought a picture worth 5 bucks which I have of him already (it is the same pix as on the 9th album cover). Well, he signed them anyways :)

Mos is very skinny but then he is tall. I was thinking maybe I'm going to be taller than him but no, I was up to his eyes. He does look like himself, um- but cuter!

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I went to the one at Carmichael. I thought Mos was pretty friendly and very entertaining. I enjoyed the concert alot. I also hated the staff's there also and also their stupid no camera policy. I agree that all the sponsors think about is money only. They should let people bring in their camera no matter what but I think the only reason why they don't let non vip take in their cameras is because they're afraid that people won't buy pictures if they have their own camera. Not everybody is going to get a chance to take pix with Mos with their own camera so of course people is going to buy it no matter what. That's the only thing that bothers me but at least this concert, they're not as strict as the Lift and Oil one. That concert really pissed me off. About the person complaining about Mos not coming to your table, maybe you should get up and go see him. At least Mos was nice enough to come down on the floor to greet his fans many times not like Lift and Oil.
I totally agree wid u Mos was really nice and friendly and also entertaining...but the person whose sponsor him or the staff's were suck because they gave such a bad services all they think about is money...I didnt really enjoyed my time there because I was really disappointed about the staff who mistreat the non VIP peoople...I dont know but this is the worse concert I been too...but I really Love Mos...so its not that bad...I really love his outgoing personality...Also I was the only one there that gave him the first kiss...so this make me feel better, but I still have a bad feeling toward the staff...mostly the guy that took the picture...he jus pissed me off...he dosent have any respect...he kept on rushing me..come on man we pay to take pic. wid him give us the time to prepared ourself...everybody want to look nice...also he doesnt even gave mos time to give autograph on the pic because he rused us too much...I really want to give him a punch on the face...

s395299

sarNie Egg
I been to concerts hosted by the same people and I've got to say this one was one of the most unorganized yet. but it didn't mean i didn't make the best out of it. i had a lot of fun...but still something bather me like i found it annoying/rude when the girls kept of making him sign stuff when he was singing...the picture price was really too much come on if it was pix like lifts and oils ok I'm cool with that but come on...i was disappointed with the pix...its true what sunny said bout showing them how much love Americas got for them but 20 bucks is a little pricey...plus all the girls/old ladies pushing and shoving acting like little kids in a lunch line...i can't believe how some of them acted it was really too much for me...during that time i actually felt sorry for mos knowing that he just came from the concert from sac then now Fresno...i know people are upset with the staff and everything but they just want to keep mos safe...

oh and the vip and non vip what's with that? first time i ever heard of the lame idea was at lift&oils concert i just think that's not fair but it didn't stop me from taking my cameras hehehe when i bought my tickets i asked the guys if we could bring our cameras and he said yeah bring them im bring mine but when my friends got there they said we couldn't but when we got there the security wasn't even searching us so that's how we got our cameras in......

anyways i think mos is a really cool and adorable person and he's a great performer i just wished he sang more but none the less we all should be thankful they (the sponsors) even consider our small a$$ city and come here i remember we used to have to travel to L.A. for 4-5 hours for concerts there and im not complaining bout the price either...