Most hilarious lakorn scene

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I am dying of laughter from the Mae Nak scene in Rak Nee Jae Jud Hai when they were giving merit.

Anyone have any others?

mayag

sarNie Adult
Lol what episode is that??

This one may not be funny to others but I laughed until I started crying. It starts at 19:53.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5nBCDI9_jQ

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
mayag said:

This one may not be funny to others but I laughed until I started crying. It starts at 19:53.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5nBCDI9_jQ

lol YEP I kept rewatching, I never thought TV can be serious like this

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I can recall two scenes from Koo Prab Chabab Hua Jai. The first one is when Thanwa brought Green to the greenhouse after dragging her from work in her Korean outfit. She went to the bathroom and started screaming at the sight of a gecko.  Thanwa then barged in to help but he started screaming himself because he was also afraid of it. He hid behind Green the whole time and they both were stuck in the bathroom because the gecko was blocking the door. Thanwa tried humming a lullaby so the gecko can become tired and fall asleep. I think he even "wai" it too. I was just cracking up in tears. Lol. 

The second scene was when Thanwa moved in with Mek after leaving his home to be on his own. As they were sleeping, Thanwa woke up to the sound of dogs howling. He then woke Mek up and asked him if he heard the howls. Mek said it was normal but Thanwa said that if dogs howled 5 times it means that they're seeing something. They then sat there and began counting the howls. 1,2,3,4....silence. It was a sigh of relief but then another howl started which makes that 5 howls so they started screaming and hugging each other until Mek's father came into the room to hush them up. Lol. Oh gosh. Such a good laugh. 

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
mayag said:

LOL I was gonna say this too LOL wow! my fav scene in NJ, I laughed so hard that part when she realized shes the only one laughing XDDD

and this scene from Two Spirits Love lol his expression was so cute and funny hahaha 
https://www.facebook.com/Bikipyeu.vn/videos/548391195317868/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Kularb Rai Glai Ruk...

When they were fighting the bad guy and the mission impossible sound came on. And the fighting scenes war hilarious.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This is probably not that funny, but I remember cracking the heck up.. Kaew Klang Dong, Johnny & Pok's version. 
Pra'eks family doesn't like nang'ek and she's living with him because he is her care taker after her dad died or something. Anyway they hire her a teacher who is a fried plantain seller. Nang'ek and her friend finds this out after seeing her sell. I forget who but someone is telling them they should study hard and learn from their private teacher. Nang'ek and her friend are like, "I don't want to learn how to be a plantain salesperson." 

Idk why that is the only lakorn scene I remember cracking up so hard at -.- 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't remember the title of the lakorn but it was like in the mid 80's or early 90's.

But it's like a rom-com. The bad guy (not really that bad) more like silly. Anyways, he just love the n'ek and he always plan to do something to her.

When he sees her or have her alone. He would loudly say...I am going to rape you...here I come. But he would do his dance, circling around. And by the time he looks back at her she's gone LOL.

He has so many chances to get the n'ek but each time he finds a way to outsmart himself. He would wink, grin, dance and sing...bUT in the process of trying to get cute n'ek get away all the time. That was a funny lakorn. I laughed almost every episodes.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
In Namthaa Kammathep (Stupid Cupid) every scene in there was hilarious, when the maids were washing the stained bed sheets and complaining that they never take off their make-up, and the blood was from
n'ek beating p'ek up in bed, when we all thought it was from the r'scene, but later revealed that she knocked him unconscious before he did anything to her
. I swear every lakorn lovers have to watch this parody.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk many right now.
In Ngao Jai, Toom and Vill get lost in a tribal area. The tribal head's wife has crush on Toom, she brings them breakfast.

May (Vill) - (screams looking at the food) what kind of creature is that?
Waapo (tribal head's wife) - whats wrong with you? (picking the lizard from the plate) this is all great food, so delicious

Waapo - You're so fussy, what you want to eat.
May - fried pork. 
Waapo - Fine, I'll bring it over (Waapo brings pig instead.)

Watit (Toom) goes to kill it.

May - What are you doing?
Watit - I'm going to cook pork for you?
May - If you kill Googoo, I'll kill you.
Watit (looks around) who? where?
May - This pig. I've named it Googoo already. It's my pet pig. Understand

Watch from 20:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgKR6M8U8PY

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Many of the ones you guys have mentioned are so funny. I have many that I want to post too, but can't think of any right now. But every part in Ruk Taung Oun is funny. LOL. I couldn't stop laughing as I watched that lakorn.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The undewear scene in Johnny/Kat's Wimarn Mekala. Basically Johnny's maid borrowed some granny panties from another servant twice the size of Kat, for her, so when she walks it falls down. Then the servant and Kat start fighting over the underwear and Johnny comes to mediate. He ends up giving her his boxers and tells her she's embarrassing the Gods by walking around without undewear.

Johnny's version of Nangfah Gub Satan, anytime n'ek pictures p'ek with the devil's horn and the song "satan, satan" plays in the background. It was so cheesy and crappy 80s?/90s? "special effects" that I just laugh. I don't even know why it's so funny to me.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I also have to add the whole beginning of the 4huajai series in Thara Himalai. LOL. The boys in the restroom and Kim coming in naturally and the part where they were being over-protective of her.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
The scene in Rak Or Rit where Pope and the other guy was hiding in Mew's room. Mew's stepdaughter was helping Pope hide while Mew was helping that other dude hide LOL. I don't why this scene popped in my head the instant I read the title lol. Probably one of my all time favorite funny scene haha. It starts at around 1:03:36 and ends around 1:08:40

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL9huhL-Q3too_5o4c-KKNify5dk_DxRcY&v=kmMFaRlWCz8

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
In MLM SUEA when Kim and Ananda was building a raft on the deserted island. Ananda chopped up coconut husk and told Kim she could use it as a pad. I laughed so hard when he demonstrated by putting it in front of himself. Lolol
Lol yes I remember that scene. Man it was so perverted that I am pretty sure Off wrote that lol. My jaws dropped with that dialogue lol.

Prakaidao said:
In Namthaa Kammathep (Stupid Cupid) every scene in there was hilarious, when the maids were washing the stained bed sheets and complaining that they never take off their make-up, and the blood was from
n'ek beating p'ek up in bed, when we all thought it was from the r'scene, but later revealed that she knocked him unconscious before he did anything to her
You know for some reason I tried watching that but it was too ridiculous for me to continue. I mean the 2 episodes I saw was pretty funny but it didn't grab my interest lol. Maybe one day I can go back and watch it.

Well thank you ladies for sharing. It brought back memories with a smile! Keep it coming! Or post clips if you have it.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Prakaidao said:

Where could I watch this series with eng subs? I want to watch it so badly

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
In Duang Jai Akanee, Gubgib's scenes with *idontrememberhisnamelol* (the guy whom she thought is gay), esp in the spring where she seduced him so much that he gave in and then she realized that he's actually a man. hahahahahaha i died laughing at that part.