Most hilarious lakorn scene

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
kimsaj said:
Where could I watch this series with eng subs? I want to watch it so badly
So far I haven't found eng sub and I didn't need subs when I watched this so I didn't bother looking for it.
@Mew, It's pretty enjoyable if you get past the part where they're trying too hard to be hilarious because it is supposed to be a "parody" of other lakorns, just the concept is funny and new, lol I was annoyed at first since they were trying too hard to be funny, but stuck with it because the concept is just interesting. ^_^ I kinda discovered GTH through this drama, lol.
Rak ork rit was the best lol, everything was effortless and Mew played it off nicely considering it was her second lakorn(correct me if I'm wrong), but yeah the cast and crew was just amazing in there.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hahaha, how could I forget about Ruk Ok Rit? The most epic scene was at the end where the poisoned pen somehow got blown by the wind and came right back at the bad guy. Hahaha. I know it's not supposed to be funny, but I couldn't stop laughing at that part.

In Dok Ruk Rim Tang, the scene after where Bie went to go save Vill from the island and found out she was a girl. He hugged her so tight and Vill thought he didn't know that she's  girl, so she thought he was gay. LOL. Also the scene where he forces her to go sleep in his room with him, and he had set up the room with candles, the he said that he likes to workout before going to sleep. Hahaha. Just typing this, I can't stop smiling. :)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
In ruk ok rit, when the gay trying to stop Pope from chasing the bad guy, Mew just went in and poured soap water. That was so quickwitted and then they both flirting in front of the gay trying to suicide.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
Hahaha, how could I forget about Ruk Ok Rit? The most epic scene was at the end where the poisoned pen somehow got blown by the wind and came right back at the bad guy. Hahaha. I know it's not supposed to be funny, but I couldn't stop laughing at that part.

In Dok Ruk Rim Tang, the scene after where Bie went to go save Vill from the island and found out she was a girl. He hugged her so tight and Vill thought he didn't know that she's  girl, so she thought he was gay. LOL. Also the scene where he forces her to go sleep in his room with him, and he had set up the room with candles, the he said that he likes to workout before going to sleep. Hahaha. Just typing this, I can't stop smiling. :)
Lol i thought I was the only one who notice that dumb pen scene. I was like how the heck is that possible?! lol. Didn't know it was supposed to be funny lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I've got one!

Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai (Rome P. & Matt P.) - The scene in EP12 when Lukjang(Matt) attempts to seduce Pete(Rome) and fails miserably. Hahaha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
OMG Phatman....

LMAO, that episode was freaking hilarious. Matt spent half the episode trying to seduce Rome and none of her tactics work, like none lol. The first time she started the way she made her face, stretching her neck out looks more like she was throwing up rather than be sexy lol.

And then she started with the eyes twitching, winking and Rome thought something was wrong with her eyes and got her eye drops hahhaha....

And the best part was when she tried all ways possible to fall on him. She was falling sideways, on top of him, on his back and by the end Rome look exhausted by her always on him hahahha I had tears literally falling. And the last part when she threw herself off thinking Rome would catch her but she fell on the ground instead and had blood running down her nose and mouth lol.

mayag

sarNie Adult
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZG7SrFOHxI

Ken can be soooo cute. After watching this, I didn't think I could take him seriously in Sawan Biang but he SO proved me wrong.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sai Lap Sam Mithii , por/namtarn , the scene where she went into the TV to find Chen and they end up at the old abandon hut on a dark & stormy night lolll parody a romantic sceninor while the scientist & friend was watching them on TV.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
The first one that comes into my mind is from Tohfun Gub Mawin with Mawin, being his natural smart self told his dad he aced the exam but his friend who's a nuthead told his dad he got 60-something (barely passed the average score) and his dad was so happy they started hugging each other and laughing. It's so funny because my life is reflected through this scene hahaha

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
And when Matt tried reciting love spells, she stayed up the whole night trying to do black magic on him, that got me cracking up!!! Thinking back, that lakorn was so funny, and then Paul putting makeup on Lookjun, and then Paul getting massaged by that oversized lady, lol. :D

byebye

sarNie OldFart
And when Matt and Rome broke out into a song lol. Rome was so funny singing...the seduction part, she slept with her shirt unbuttoned and Rome went and button her shirt for her ending her seductive ways for the night hahhaah

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
saraokenim said:
Hi Everyone I'm new, so if I make a mistake in my post sorry.
I found this video on youtube it is not traslated to english but It still manage to make me laugh so hard.
This scene is from Leh Lub Salub Rarng. They are buying a pregnancy test it starts at minute 57:00 https://youtu.be/YMLjg2Kqt1A
Welcome ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
There lot of funny scene in "Leh Lub Salub Rarng" HAHAHA . I like the scene when ever cherry (w/ dom'ssoul) act out a lakorn scene HAHAH , the one she try to rape the n'rai was funny

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lol and during Lookjun's emotional scene where she cried under the tree, there was someone up on the tree dropping the leaves down with sad music in the background. I really want to go back and rewatch this now, lol ^_^

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Poodlen really need to make another lakorn cus hers is hilarious. I also like the reanactment of Yaya and Nadech's lakorn where they were supposedly on a boat and she waved her arm up and down to make it seem like they were really out at sea and the boat was swaying. Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There were so many funny parts RNJJH

I didn't mind the parody. At first I didn't get it but the second time I thought it was funny. But yeah, the Nadech and Yaya one was funny. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think RNJJH could've been a way better lakorn. It was just overall...weird. haha. Funny, but weird. It had comedy, drama and suspense.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
in RNJJH
When they were disguised as villagers and matt was like this is pou, im mia and this is luk
Soot Sanaeha
When Alin had to host her cooking show with kids, and one of them wasnt copping and kept on calling pizza pizza pizza and insulting on how crap her food was.. her face was priceless