Moua Lee Upcomming Movie

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Moua Lee POST at hmongblog...........

Hey everyone...this is MOUA LEE, producer and director of "KUV LEEJ NIAM, NKAUJ HLI TXOJ HMOO, MAM HLUB LWM TIAM...ETC."

Happy 2006! A quick scoop for you guys. I'm in the process of producing a new movie called "THE FOREST KEEPER." It's a suspense/thriller type of movie. I'm pretty sure most of you are bored with the type of movies I've been producing...which I don't blame you because I'M BORED as well...ahem...just kidding. Anyways, this movie will be a change of genre which I've always wanted to do for a long time but not able to. And I hope to shoot it in HD video if the budget allows. Please spread the words and check on www.goldenpathentertainment.com regularly for details of the movie.

A word about my movies... I know that the movies I make have not met a lot of you guys' standard of expectations and I can understand... but I hope that you will watch them with understanding and an open mind, no matter how good or bad the movie is. There are so much room for improvements and I hope you will give me a chance to learn, to grow, to improve, and move forward. Hmong audience is very small and therefore it is hard if not impossible to produce a high budget movie with high quality. But I hope you don't get turned off and turned away by the onslaught of Hmong movies that came your way. I'm very optimistic that with your support Hmong movies, including mine, will get better and improve significantly in the near future. But I can't do it without your understanding and support. Your $15 goes a long way and I appreciate it. If for any reason, you feel that my movies does not worth your $15 than I asked you to go ahead and support another Hmong film maker whose movie is better because I don't want you to feel that you've been cheated. I'm going to do the best that I can to produce good movies for you guys to enjoy for many more years to come.

For those of you who are hoping for some thing different from me...this new movie will be different and it will be good. Thanks for watching and I'll see you all in the movies...hehe.

Oh, I forgot one thing..."THE FOREST KEEPER" will be shot here in the United States...well, the openning sequence which will setup and established the story will take place in Laos but the majority of the movie will take place here in modern day America.

Have a safe and good New Year,

MOUA
www.goldenpathentertainment.com

credit to hmongblog

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
A suspense/thriller type movie meaning a Ghost movie? “The Forest Keeper� doesn’t that remind me of thai movie “Spirt of the Forest� I might be wrong but it sounds alike.

neena

sarNie Adult
i'm glad he understands what the hmong ppl who dislike hmong movies feel like. HE READ MY MIND! about the $15 thingy.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Cool...I'll always support Moua Lee....he's the best Hmong film director in my eyes...I love his first three movies...they're a collection to have...anyways, can't wait for the new thriller...but im still looking forward to more romantic and drama movies from Moua Lee....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hehee.. i can't wait for this one to come out... LAos and America.. ummm... interesting.. :)

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
hope his movie in america is good....not a lot of movies shot in america are good!!! but i have all of moua lee's movies and intend to get them all!!!! hahahaha....

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
hopefully this will be a good movie...that way i won't hear any complainment about hmong movies anymore.... :loool:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
again, i hope this one is gonna be good..The forest keeper..

did you guys know there's not going to be a continuation to
" mam hlub lwm tiag." ?? no.. Mam hlub lwm tiag part 2..

i was hoping but he said it's hard to get everyone and everything
together.. . :( but i guess..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Wish there was a Mam Hlub Lwm Tiam 2, but the actress and actor are working with another company/production, that's why he said it's hard to get them together. I want part 2, happy ending!

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
OH YEA I KNOW...PLUS...I'D LOVE TO SEE TUB YAJ AND PAJ ZAUB VWJ TOGETHER AGAIN!!!! THEY ARE SOOO CUTE TOGETHER.......BOTH VERY GOOD-LOOKING!!!! MAYBE IN THE FUTURE HE'LL HAVE A PART TWO....HAPPY ENDING....HEHEHE....

hlub

sarNie Egg
beamie said:
OH YEA I KNOW...PLUS...I'D LOVE TO SEE TUB YAJ AND PAJ ZAUB VWJ TOGETHER AGAIN!!!! THEY ARE SOOO CUTE TOGETHER.......BOTH VERY GOOD-LOOKING!!!! MAYBE IN THE FUTURE HE'LL HAVE A PART TWO....HAPPY ENDING....HEHEHE....
[post="64485"][/post]​
[/quote
I want to see tub and paj zaub to make another movie again, because they both are still young and cute!!!. Also, I would like to see tub and hnub lis together too.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
hlub said:
beamie said:
[post="64485"][/post]​
[/quote
I want to see tub and paj zaub to make another movie again, because they both are still young and cute!!!. Also, I would like to see tub and hnub lis together too.
[post="64604"][/post]​

I want to see Tub with Hnub again...i think they're the best couple..... ^_^