Mouse Problem

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
does anyone ever encounter mouse problem where ur comp not exactly freeze...mouse still able to move...but when click on anything (icons)...nothing happen...this happened b4...I just got that labtop fixed too...damn..o if u did encounter this...how did u fix it?..

mskinyi

o0o that happen to me juss a couple of days ago... i think i fix it in an easy way... i reboot my whole computer.. buh the bad thing i lost everything i had before =( so i gotta start over... not the wisest choice if you're computer holds stuff you don't wanna delete... but it works... for me it did

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
I tried to reboot my labtop...but nothing work...everything freeze except I can still move the mouse...maybe it's keybord problem then...thanks for replying...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
oh u should just clean your system don't reboot until your computer is totally wrecked Linn! Scandisk, Defragment disk, disk cleanup...delete temp folders,etc...u mite just ran out of memories. :)

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
umm....I can't do any of them cuz when I mouse click on something...does seem to work at all...nor can I restart it...basically I can't do anything to that laptop...not even turn it off...but thanks for ur suggestion...I'll some of those when my labtop back to normal...I guess I'll have to take it to the place where they'd fix it...last time took about 1-2 weeks...

dylan183

sarNie Egg
1. Did you install the driver for mouse? I think your OS didn't totally support your mouse.
2. clean up your harddrive and uninstall some softwares.
3. If it doesn't work, it might be virus.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Just format and start over.

Pull the plug to turn it off ..

then put in the OS cd and boot it up..

format and clean.. otherwise its too much headaches.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
You're computer is frozen lolz or nearly frozen. Try doing ctrl+alt+del. Your task manager will pop. Which ever one that said not responding close it.
If the task manager didn't pop up then close your computer. NOt just regular close. Turn the switch off. If your computer is a Compaq they have the on/off switch on the back. Click it off. Not just the front switch. People tend to forget about the back switch. Give it a couple of minutes then click it back on.
If that still don't work then do darvil suggest of dylan.

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
dylan183 said:
1. Did you install the driver for mouse? I think your OS didn't totally support your mouse.
2. clean up your harddrive and uninstall some softwares.
3. If it doesn't work, it might be virus.
[post="4527"][/post]​
mouse work normally, then suddenly stopped working while I was in the middle of something...also my harddrive still have more than 4 G of free space...plus...I don't think it's virus...I had that same problem n took it to fix...they said it was a mouse/key board problem...mayb I use too much...I need to buy an attach mouse w/ it...thanks neway..:)

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
Darvil said:
Just format and start over.

Pull the plug to turn it off ..

then put in the OS cd and boot it up..

format and clean.. otherwise its too much headaches.
[post="4581"][/post]​
I'm on my laptop...battery still work...but I left it to die down...then I'll try to turn on again...see if it'll work..umm...also I won't try to do my own format...I might mess up...or forget some programs..hehe..

Edit:
I left batter to die down...then I'll try to to charge n turn on again...see if it'll work...
o yay...it works..

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
Kkrystal said:
You're computer is frozen lolz or nearly frozen. Try doing ctrl+alt+del. Your task manager will pop. Which ever one that said not responding close it.
If the task manager didn't pop up then close your computer. NOt just regular close. Turn the switch off. If your computer is a Compaq they have the on/off switch on the back. Click it off. Not just the front switch. People tend to forget about the back switch. Give it a couple of minutes then click it back on.
If that still don't work then do darvil suggest of dylan.
[post="4593"][/post]​
can't even do ctrl+alt+del or turn the switch off...n it's labtop...so no back switch.. :( but thanks for ur help thu.. :)

.diane.

Media Fanatic
personally to me it sounds like you're low on memory *the computer* :lol: or mousey there might need a cleaning if it's not a laser one :p