[Movie] Bhuppae Sunniwat 2(GDH): Pope Thanawat\Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I thought Pope was the time traveler with the sunglasses thing but turns out Ice is. Guessing he's their descendent. Sounds like the typical "back to the future" plot where Ice will have to work with Bella and Pope to prevent the future from changing by trying to preserve the past. Anyway looking forward to the press conference. Bella and Pope are always chaotic together but individually they seem like really calm people.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I thought Pope was the time traveler with the sunglasses thing but turns out Ice is. Guessing he's their descendent. Sounds like the typical "back to the future" plot where Ice will have to work with Bella and Pope to prevent the future from changing by trying to preserve the past. Anyway looking forward to the press conference. Bella and Pope are always chaotic together but individually they seem like really calm people.
Their chaos together is fun to watch though.:risas3:

Interesting idea that Ice could be their descendant. Plus if Bella’s character is more interested in Ice at first, then it’s really like Back to the Future. :p I wonder how this story would tie with PL when it comes too.:)

nat12

sarNie Adult
Official trailer. Based on what they did for the teaser, I think GDH will add Eng subs later. I like the comedic elements in the movie.

The official launch. The whole event was about an hour.

I laughed when I saw that Opal was the host for the event cos I think she has a crush on Pope.:) But overall I think the event went nicely.

bit

sarNie Adult
The trailer was intriguing, wonder why Ch3 never gave Pope an action drama, his moves in action setting in film is actually very good.

nat12

sarNie Adult
The trailer was intriguing, wonder why Ch3 never gave Pope an action drama, his moves in action setting in film is actually very good.
I wonder too. Because seeing him in BPS and that movie with Ter I thought he was quite decent with action scenes. I think Tawan Deard is the only action drama that I can think of that he did? And he injured his back while shooting that so maybe he was typecast as being unable to do action scenes well?

nat12

sarNie Adult
Lol… Pope made a mistake during the press conference after the launch. He called BPS2 a lakorn instead of a movie. Bella teased him about it, even on IG.

And whoa… Sunny, who generally only posts about his work, random stuff, and his cats, just posted the BPS2 trailer on his IG.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The trailer is a lot better than the teaser! Did that magic spell (forgot its name) end up as part of the gun? I like that the movie seems to have more of an adventure feel than the lakorn which makes sense given the format. The 3 musketeers look like it'll be a lot of fun if done right.

nat12

sarNie Adult
The trailer is a lot better than the teaser! Did that magic spell (forgot its name) end up as part of the gun? I like that the movie seems to have more of an adventure feel than the lakorn which makes sense given the format. The 3 musketeers look like it'll be a lot of fun if done right.
The Krishna-Kali mantra? I think that’s what it was called. Seems to be linked to the gun this time but now I’m also curious how is Ice’s character connected to all of them. How on earth did he get his hand on the gun and end up in that era? I think the trailer seems to introduce the different characters more clearly. Pookie’s character seems so funny already. And I can’t wait to see the Kik Suwatjanee scene with Bella too.

I think Pope said in an interview yesterday that the pace of the movie and lakorn is very different. The movie obviously moves at a much faster pace. He also was discussing with reporters something we just discussed yesterday. He personally doesn’t dislike doing action scenes and feels he can do them, but somehow he has not received many opportunities to do them. The only issue he has currently in doing action scenes is that they can be tiring. This is an age-related concern.:pancarta:

bit

sarNie Adult
The Krishna-Kali mantra? I think that’s what it was called. Seems to be linked to the gun this time but now I’m also curious how is Ice’s character connected to all of them. How on earth did he get his hand on the gun and end up in that era? I think the trailer seems to introduce the different characters more clearly. Pookie’s character seems so funny already. And I can’t wait to see the Kik Suwatjanee scene with Bella too.

I think Pope said in an interview yesterday that the pace of the movie and lakorn is very different. The movie obviously moves at a much faster pace. He also was discussing with reporters something we just discussed yesterday. He personally doesn’t dislike doing action scenes and feels he can do them, but somehow he has not received many opportunities to do them. The only issue he has currently in doing action scenes is that they can be tiring. This is an age-related concern.:pancarta:
In his movie with Ter, he is actually more energetic than Ter during action scene.

They now manage to create a BPS Universe with Krishna Kali connecting them all.

nat12

sarNie Adult
In his movie with Ter, he is actually more energetic than Ter during action scene.

They now manage to create a BPS Universe with Krishna Kali connecting them all.
Yeah I agree re his action scenes in that movie.

Lol I think when he first accepted this role in BPS, he never expected that his fate with this character will be like Hugh Jackman’s with Wolverine. Or maybe, Antonio Banderas with Zorro. :pancarta: They all end up playing the same character in different shows for a long time,

nat12

sarNie Adult
I really like the song too. Can’t wait to hear the whole song.

nat12

sarNie Adult
One of my fave moments from the launch. The recreation of one of the viral moments from BPS. ;)

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yeah I just saw these character posters too! GDH’s marketing creatives really working hard. :)