[Movie] Bhuppae Sunniwat 2(GDH): Pope Thanawat\Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ch3 and Maker J definitely wasted Pope and Bella for their 2nd collab. I get that they don't want anything similar to BPS like another romcom or period but definitely could've done better than the mess that was Roy Leh.

nat12

sarNie Adult
The annoying thing about RLM is that they brought an infuriating n’rai character to be on par with pra nang. It’s a n’rai character that had no redeeming value! Also, the audience has outgrown the old lakorn formula but the producers have not. :mad:

At this point, I think Ch3 is really lucky to still have Pope & Bella. Most actors around their age and experience, let alone star power, would have gone freelance by now. But they are still loyal to the channel. Now it’s a matter of whether the channel knows what to do with them. Especially with Pope, because I think Bella gets offered more interesting roles. The nature of lakorn is that the production tends to be more female-centric after all.

bit

sarNie Adult
Ch3 and Maker J definitely wasted Pope and Bella for their 2nd collab. I get that they don't want anything similar to BPS like another romcom or period but definitely could've done better than the mess that was Roy Leh.
I don't know what Nok Jariya was thinking giving them that half baked drama. She got two accomplished actors who can play both comedy and also drama yet manage to waste their talents.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Together with the bosses of GDH & Broadcast, Pope, P’Ping (the director) and Ice went to make merit today in appreciation of the movie making 300 million baht. Bella didn’t go cos she has other work.

After that, p’ek 300 million spoke to the media. Cute as always.:)

I’m still a bit sad for my broken shipper heart.:confused:

bit

sarNie Adult
Together with the bosses of GDH & Broadcast, Pope, P’Ping (the director) and Ice went to make merit today in appreciation of the movie making 300 million baht. Bella didn’t go cos she has other work.

After that, p’ek 300 million spoke to the media. Cute as always.:)

I’m still a bit sad for my broken shipper heart.:confused:
Pretending he is not rich…Only earning half of basic salary..LOL.

nat12

sarNie Adult

bit

sarNie Adult
HAHAHA. But wow, Prom Likit shooting is only about 50% done, considering they are about 9-10 months into shooting. :confused:

They should, if fans are asking for it. I’m sure they already lost a bit of revenue potential since China is not screening it.
Considering Broadcast has a long history of dragging production sometimes for years, I am not surprised.

That lakorn with Nadech and Matt took a long time yet the botched everything and came up with such a crap copy.

BPS was the lucky one I guess. Even that took years, from the days Choompoo Araya is still single until she got married and had twins…hahaha. To the luck of Bella and Pope

nat12

sarNie Adult
Considering Broadcast has a long history of dragging production sometimes for years, I am not surprised.

That lakorn with Nadech and Matt took a long time yet the botched everything and came up with such a crap copy.

BPS was the lucky one I guess. Even that took years, from the days Choompoo Araya is still single until she got married and had twins…hahaha. To the luck of Bella and Pope
We will just have to have faith that all their effort and time will be worth it. To be fair I’m sure they were affected by COVID infecting the cast & production a few times too this time. The success of BPS2 movie will also boost their mood & confidence for PL.

I rewatched the movie today with a friend who had no knowledge of Thai movies, let alone BPS drama. She laughed more and louder than me throughout the movie. :thumbup: She also said Pope reminds her of Tony Leung (heard that before) and Bella reminds her of Cecilia Cheung. That’s new to me.

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Pope and Ice are appearing on a YouTube show, “If There’s No GPS in this World”tomorrow. Here’s the hilarious teaser. :risas3:

Poor Ice, as always. I think this was shot last month before the movie premiere.

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ok here’s the full program. It’s hilarious chaos. :risas3: Pity Ice, but I laughed so hard watching this. Pope‘s eyes seem quite good that he can still see the road signs and shop names while driving in the rain.