movie called " Devdas"

INoi

sarNie Elites
Do anyone has that movie. If so, can u please upload it for me? I hadn' have a change to see the ending cus the the cd that I bought is broken. I'm really want to know the ending. Thanks in advance.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
hmm...you wouldn't want to see the ending...Gosh i hated the ending so much...it was sad...I don't want to spoil it for you, but just tell you that it is sad....

gs

Sexy Back
yea i hate the ending to this movie too and azngurlo07 comeback later for the soud track k

Kelly

INoi said:
Do anyone has that movie. If so, can u please upload it for me? I hadn' have a change to see the ending cus the the cd that I bought is broken. I'm really want to know the ending. Thanks in advance.
[post="2142"][/post]​
True......i hated it!!! :angry:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I love this movie! Especially the cinematography and the set design/costumes. They were so exquisite and elegant! Very magical too. And yeah the ending is sad. It sort of gave me the creeps when she screamed his name...

INoi

sarNie Elites
Please guys, I really really want to see the ending, even if it's sad. Anyone can uploed it??

sokhasen

sarNie Egg
I don't like this type to movie (DEVDAS). It's too depressing and gloomy.

If you want movies with fun and good message YOU MUST WATCH

"NO ENTRY-very entertaining and fun" AND

"BLACK-this movie looks dark and depressing, but actually it's not, it's brilliant cinema full of inspirational and positive message)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
i actually really like this movie......the storyline is good...and true love...OMg...SRK is fine and Aish is beautiful.....i love it...and custom is really beautiful...everything about this movie is beautiful....i know it's a sad ending but it's worth watching..

i think it's was the most expensive film in Bollywood....:)<--correct me if i'm wrong!! HAHAH

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
What's the plot to this movie? I remember seeing some interesting trailers for it a few years ago but never saw the movie.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Devdas (Shahrukh Khan) and Paro (Aishwarya Rai) are childhood sweethearts and are most likely going to get married. However, drama happens between Devdas' mom and Paro's mom...splitting the two lovers. Paro gets wed to a rich older guy, but is still in love with Devdas (and forever will be ^^). Devdas is heartbroken and gets introduced to alcohol...which then becomes his best friend. His friend takes him to this brothel where he meets Chandrumaki (Madhuri Dixit), a prostitute who falls in love with Devdas.

That's my brief summary of it ^^

neena

sarNie Adult
actaully, i enjoyed the ending. if you saw the orginal or the past versions of devdas you'll know that dev goes at the end. i loved the music, customes...almost everything about the movie. i just didn't like the relationship between dev and paro. srk and aish didn't have chemistry.