[Movie] Me Before You

cecilia

Staff member
Took a break from work and came upon this trailer ... it looks good. Ed's song made it extra perfect too!

'Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTyptjXlHy4

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this is sooo romantic sooo my type of movies :spin: :spin: , thank you for sharing it :heart: :heart:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohhh this movie look good , he remind me of Mr.Rochester (2008 Jane Eyre). Will take my brothers to watch this, they hate chick flick HAHAHA

cecilia

Staff member
I will probably end up watching this in DVD because no one wants to watch a chick flick as well .. my sibling/girlfriends are not into it as much too lol

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I hope it has a happy ending, the main guy miraculously could walk again. It is one of those movies that want to convey messages like to appreciate your life, live your life well, don't take things for granted, go & fulfill what you have always wanted to do, treasure and love what & who you have in your life - your loved ones, valuable time & etc. My kind of movie too :lolyup:.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I should never read the spoilers T T

D~D

sarNie Adult
Yes, perfect song choice! And I love Emilia Clarke. Can't wait.
Watching the trailer with Ed Sheeran music playing along with it was the BEST damn thing EVER !!!! Who could had asked for a more perfect song. :icon12::icon12::icon12:

D~D

sarNie Adult
I'm not a Chick-flick movie girl but when I saw how "super cute" this movie trailer was(cuteness have me at HELLO), I just knew I have to watch it. Luckily, I discover the movie in February that I felt, I didn't have to wait forever for the movies to come on out at the theaters. :thumbup: But I did went ahead and read the book first . :)

Ms.Zoe

There were a few things I want to talk about this movie but I forgot them & did not want to spoil for those who have not watched it yet :D but one thing I remember most while watching it & want to say is that *sigh* Will Traynor is quite a catch!

Unsteady song by X Ambassadors is a good song to listen too!

sarN

sarNie Granny
it ok girl , spit it out the spoiler , i know what happen at end already ...baby brother spoil it for me &^$&#@*(

Ms.Zoe

Why Will is quite a catch? Hmm let me think lol. He has the looks, the body (he is an outgoing, loves sports & adventures kind of guy), the smarts, the money & a great job. He has a girlfriend, they have a good relationship so he is a good guy.....*sigh*.....then a motorcycle accident robs him of these things & changes him to be bitter, moody & etc....but however deep down he is a good guy, the type of guy when he loves a lady, he loves her very much & only her.....*sigh* I just have to scream WHY WHY WHY :crybaby2:.....I don't want to spoil too much :D.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨

I LOVE this line by Will “Do you know something, Clark? You are pretty much the only thing that makes me want to get up in the morning.”” So sweet. :)