Movie: Secret

fun

Expired Sarnie
A high school student, Ye Xiang Lun (Jay Chou) transfers to Tamkang High School, a school famous for its students' performance in playing piano. On the first day of school, while wandering through the piano building, he hears an unknown and alluring melody played by a fellow female student, Lu Xian Yu (Kwai Lun-Mei). Thereafter, Xiang Lun and Xiao Yu falls in love. As Xiang Lun seeks to know more about the melody Xiao Yu has played earlier, she tells him that it is a secret that cannot be told. Later on, a misunderstanding transpires, and Xiao Yu mistakenly thinks Xiang Lun is cheating on her with another girl, Qing Yi (Alice Tzeng). Xiao Yu then vanishes from Xiang Lun's world without leaving a trace. Five months later, Xiang Lun plays "Le Cygne" in tribute to Xiao Yu in their school's graduation ceremony. Xiao Yu unexpectedly reappears, looking sad and languid, and vanishes again. Xiang Lun later realizes that her existence is known to only he himself. In the pursuit of Xiao Yu, Xiang Lun finds an old photo depicting both his father (Anthony Wong Chau Sang) and Xiao Yu. From his father, Xiang Lun finds out about Xiao Yu's past. As all the pieces fit in, Xiang Lun finally realizes that Xiao Yu had come from the past, and that the melody played by Xiao Yu is the method by which she traveled through time. Xiang Lun cycles back to his school and sneaks into the piano building, which is being demolished as he does so. He plays the melody, finishing barely before the final destruction of the building. He travels back in time, and is reunited with Xiao Yu. The story ends with both Xiang Lun and Xiao Yu adjusting each other's attire as they prepare to take their graduation photo.

fun

Expired Sarnie
:D A very good movie. :eek: The director got me good, I mean they got me really good; I was b**** slapped many times when watching this movie. :eek:

B) Jay is sexy and hot as always. :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
THIS MOVIE WAS GOOD!!!!! I WAS SUPRISED JAY ACTUALLY WROTE AND DIRECTED THIS MOVIE! HE DID A VERY GOOD JOB TOO!
i know... i cant believe he went to that school too... i wished i went there... lol... one thing was rain she was not all that...

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
this was a great movie.. but i'm confused, when she played the song, did she go to the past or future?

fun

Expired Sarnie
she went to the present. but it is the future to her. LOL, so confusing, huh.

myx

sArNieZ
great movie. i was fond of him playing piano. i was like "dang" he could play piano hecka fast. i wish i cold play the piano like him.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
I saw this movie...the beginning bored me out...i was about to stop watching it then...as i was watching on it got soooooooooo good...i thought it was really sad and sweet

fun

Expired Sarnie
it was confusing so i stopped watching! lol...
you should have continue. it was a slap in the face. lol good plot.

I saw this movie...the beginning bored me out...i was about to stop watching it then...as i was watching on it got soooooooooo good...i thought it was really sad and sweet
true the beginning was boring. i almost gave up until toward the middle end of the movie

pclkck

sarNie Egg
actually the story left me completely confused.

first, Im not sure if the two times were suppose to run parallel to each other or not. Cause at first it did seemed that way. the mother realize her daughter was telling the truth after she saw jay which was like in the present time, but her daughter told her in the past. but then she died in the past so forth her mother got depressed.

But when he found out that she died he went back in time only to past the time before she even found the music sheet, so therefore she couldn't have met him, and she couldn't have died. and if he was in the past then how could he have been in the future to traveled back into the past. so basically its like he rewrote history which don't make sense cause u can't rewrite history. and if they got together in the past then the future where everything happened would be invalid.

so im still confuse as to what the meaning of the time travel is.