movies/ cds worth spending money on

ashoua

sarNie Egg
sorry i know that i am out of the suject but i just love this prodution...i don't know why the do a good job on all of thier movies...you know there are many different production out there but i think that i watch enough movies and i think that out of all the hmong prodution....i will give SKY PRODUCTION AN A+++++....he he he he he....i can't believe that their is people out there that likes SKY tooo....i thought i was the only one.....great to know that you like them too....i love their prodution
beamie said:
YEA...SKY production...taht's what it was called....really?? they really are dubbing Duang Jai Pathiharn??? hmmm....i might go buy the hmong version then....SKY production is sooo promising....they always find the right ppl to match the actors.....going back to Aom playing as NUMNUENG...i think the lady that dubbed for her was GREAT...i mean at the crying parts she wasn't just like sniffing like most other dubbers...but it kinda actually sounded like she was crying forrealz....it was good....Tik's dubber was pretty good too...i thought he had a hot voice...totally matched tik....hahaha....but i'm babbling and this is off the subject....hahaha.....
[post="166156"][/post]​

Mae

sarNie Adult
ashoua said:
sorry i know that i am out of the suject but i just love this prodution...i don't know why the do a good job on all of thier movies...you know there are many different production out there but i think that i watch enough movies and i think that out of all the hmong prodution....i will give SKY PRODUCTION AN A+++++....he he he he he....i can't believe that their is people out there that likes SKY tooo....i thought i was the only one.....great to know that you like them too....i love their prodution
[post="166165"][/post]​
I heard that Sky Production's main female voice has changed and is no longer the same person who dubbed for Aom in her lakorn with Tik...is this true?

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen aom & tik's movie but the voice that dubbed for her, was it the voice that dubbed for fang in buang rak?did tik have the voice that dubbed for pepper? Just wondering. Sorry off topic.

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
wow...we are soooooooooo off topic...sorry to the topic starter......

but didn't SKY dubb Pepper UHT's lakorn with Ann Alisha too??? and they had the same ppl that dubbed Aom/Tik's lakorn......iono..i dun remember......i might have to double check that but if anyone knows.....

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
lovena said:
Tub Yaj movie "Nplooj Siab Khaub Lig Cua III" will be for sale on Labor Day weekend too.
[post="161042"][/post]​
In my opinion do not get this movie b/c the movie is so not worth it and plus it has so many parts to it. If you don't believe me then go ahead and buy it and then come back here and tell us how the movie is.

As for Cd wise...it depends what kinds of songs are you looking for? Try these...
Somchai Yang vol.1
Kos Lis
Xab Thoj vol.1 and 2

ashoua

sarNie Egg
well, i don't know about that...because they seem to have three main girl voice......i think they jst match the right person with the right voice....thats what good about this production is that they always find the right person to the right face.....gosh i just love this prodution sooo...much....i wish the other hmong prodution can do the same like this prodution.....well, stay safe.......

Mae said:
I heard that Sky Production's main female voice has changed and is no longer the same person who dubbed for Aom in her lakorn with Tik...is this true?
[post="166236"][/post]​