mspaint

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Hey you guys i need help....my paint isn't working...i think i accidently deleted mspaint.exe or whatever...anywayz but yeah...i tried to restore my computer...but there wasn't any restore point that helped. Because since my computer has been low of memory my restore point thingy hasn't been making points...anywayz i also already tried going to my control panels and into my windows components thing then to utility accessories...but then it said that i needed to put in a disc. the Microsoft Office 2003 disc? I don't have it though...because my friend helped meeh reboot my computer and he was the one that installed Microsoft Office 2003 for me. I called him arleady to help..but then i guess he has been busy...so i don't feel like bothering him. It's been a week already and he hasn't contacted meeh back so yeah.

I really want Paint...I use it along to do lil random photo cuts and edits here and there...and also to save my files in JPG format...and my 5 year old niece uses it to draw...type and play there also....thats the only thing that i let her use other then play games on the internet. So since there is no Paint...she can't paint. So please can someone help me.

Is there a way where i can use get the file mspaint.exe?

Oh yeah also my Microsoft Office Excel isn't working either...werid...because my Microsoft word and powerpoint all still works...I think i also deleted something from there too. Aw man...!

please please please someone else...thanks

darvil

sarNie Adult
you don't need office cd for that.. I don't know what you're doing on there that it asks you for that.

paint is one of the default windows file so go to the components section in "Accessories" and reenable it.

Don't you know anyone with a computer? You could copy the mspaint.exe and copy it back most likely. Just make sure they're the same operating system.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Thank You soooooo sooooo much Anan...that was was a quick and easy solution...wow....werid my excel works now too...either from what i just did or from my repair that i tried to do a couple of days ago...i swear it said that my computer didn't have enough memory to do it...but i guess it did work. SWEET...!

THANKS TO EVERY THAT HAS ALWAYS HELPED MEEH.