Muer Dok Ruk Ban (Act Art Generation)

Kiki00

sarNie Egg
:huh: How come Khun-chai doesn't seem like he knows that Clear was the one who ruined Maii relationship with Mart? He never met clear?

nolee

sarNie Adult
yes, they grew up today lol. im watching it now as i browse through sarnworld.. Noon is dancing and Tye is taking pics of her.. they will probably meet in like 5 minutes lol.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Aff married Chai and Mart did not marry Ploy. Mart remains committed to his love for Aff even if she is married to Chai. Ploy decides to leave her baby with Mart. She told Mart the truth in a letter and then decides to committ suicide but Khun Chai rescues her. Ploy stays with Khun Chai for ten years and after all those years, Khun Chai falls in love with her. They'll probably be married, Khun Chai and Ploy i mean. Mart believes that Ploy is dead after finding her shoes that were left behind at the bridge.

Next weeks episode, Tye and Noon are all grown up and they meet for the first time the same way Aff and Mart did. Also Chai is like a mafia man in next week's episode, that's the scene where he's has a stache. Chai meets his son for the first time as well.

Ploy is like so selfish and pure evil but then finally decides to leave after everything she had caused. I hope she ends up repaying for what she did. Although it seems like she is going to live a good life with Khun Chai and everyone will forgive her once the truth is revealed whenever that will be. So Mart is the only one that knows that Tawan is Tye's father, and Chai is the only one that knows Mart is the father of Noon. Whenever Ploy decides to tell Tawan then i think Tawan will finally forgive his friend, until then Chai will continue to despise his friend and his one true love.

mafia man meaning he's a bad guy? oh no...chai not go bad and do illegal bad things is he?

nolee

sarNie Adult
omgosh! i just finished watching this & there was a scene w/Chai sleeping with some chick and it was the most R-rated thing i've seen in a lakorn LOL. even though it was like 10 seconds long but still LOL.

tinah

sarNie Coma
gees. how did chai end up being bad and he was such a joyful guy. i need to catch up with this lakorn

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Nolee, i have to agree that was really R-rated and i didn't think that lakorns would show that much. It was totally awkward cuz i was watching it with my mom and my aunt and uncle who are like in their 50-60's. lol

nolee

sarNie Adult
LOL that must've been really weird Nitha, at first i thought he was just twitching hard but then i saw the girl & i was like, OH. hahah

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
omgosh! i just finished watching this & there was a scene w/Chai sleeping with some chick and it was the most R-rated thing i've seen in a lakorn LOL. even though it was like 10 seconds long but still LOL.

what chick are we talking about? ploy or is there another girl? I'm confused!
I ABSOLUTLY HATE! that chai changed sooooo much! he was soooo cheerful and ful of joy and just so loveable...he still was even after the weddinga nd kid, why he go changing man...is he like, sleeping with that one girl with the short hair who argues with noon?

hmm...I liked this lakorn and wanted to see the kids generation but I got only ten minutes into the kids generation adn I already don't like it...they turned it into one of those typical, screetching n'rai, pr'ek&n'ek don't get along lakorns...now I wished they'd just end at affa dn chai's scene after chai beats up mart at he wedding...but I love chai though he's creepy now and tye so I'll keep watching...at least I know there's strong love between the two kids [or at least the scenes they show seem to promise so]

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Are they going to fix the older generation's pairing?

Is Aff and Mart gonna hook up after so many years? What about Ploy and Chai?

nolee

sarNie Adult
what chick are we talking about? ploy or is there another girl? I'm confused!
I ABSOLUTLY HATE! that chai changed sooooo much! he was soooo cheerful and ful of joy and just so loveable...he still was even after the weddinga nd kid, why he go changing man...is he like, sleeping with that one girl with the short hair who argues with noon?
Chai was sleeping with some random girl, he's a playa LOL. it wasn't the girl who was arguing with Noon. I don't know if the parent's are gonna hook up again, but next week's episode they meet again i think.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ending scene. i might check it out just to see how it'll wrap up

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Dude is Ploy going to be really selfish and won't tell the truth until the very end of things?? She's such a pain in the a*$!

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
NONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!! CHAI'S GOONNA DIE!?!?!!? THAT'LL RUIN THE WHOLE THING MAN...even though chai's a dumb butt but...they can't kill chai off!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I loved the ending, it made me cry sooo much!

I don't usually cry but this one...just couldn't hold it in!!! didn't even try to hold it in! started crying from when chai died to the very ending, watched it twice! and would've watched it more times if I didn't have so much homework...it's sooooo sad...but so sweet too! glad aff and mart got back together...so great cause it's not like other ones where there's no getting back together with the parents/older generation...
though I love the ending Im surprised they ended it this way though...I thought they wre gonna do a family ending but I guess no...why chai all by himself at the end though...did they really have to kill him? :(
love this lakorn...it's so good...