music??

XCappy

Mr. Char
Sure ;). I like this kind of music, esp. House, Trance, D 'n' B. Now with this thread I wonder if you are a DJ ? if so, share some samples, it could be great ;)

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
Im a dj in training :D . my bf is a dj and so are pretty much the rest of my friends. Im starting to learn but still need some more practice. I do actually have some mixes i would like to share. so if anybody is interested please let me know.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Hi ntelligent_mind, my ears are always free to listen to new mixes ;)

What is/are your influence(s) ? I hope one day, you'll rock our dancefloor scenes DJ ntelligent_mind :D

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the support XCappy :clap: . My influences i would have to say are all the fans out there. All the smiley faces that i see either while im playing or others are playing. Everybody that ive came across is just so supportive and open minded about electronic music and thats what makes me want to play it even more. But i will definitely upload some tracks. probably wont be any of my mixes for a while but i sure have alot of my friends to share.

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
I started about a month ago. So it hasnt been that long. so u can say im still pretty bad hehe. Now a question for you. Have you always been into electronic music?? what kind would you say is your favorite?

XCappy

Mr. Char
I started about a month ago. So it hasnt been that long. so u can say im still pretty bad hehe. Now a question for you. Have you always been into electronic music?? what kind would you say is your favorite?
I don't think "always" is appropriate, but this is a kind of music I'm not tired to listen ;) esp. @clubs. Concerning the first post, I said "House, Trance, D 'n' B". But really, the most I have is : House sounds (after checking the HDD).

exp0 quoted Funk, I don't know where you situate this genre. Funk is also good. There is a French DJ who made an album with Funk mixes, really good.

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
I have lots of friends who play House music. Its really good to listen to when your just in the mood to sit down and have a few drinks. I myself am in love with hard house or hard trance. but im really glad i found people who are into electronic music. most peopl ive asked before kinda look at me weird haha

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
XCappy, I said Funky Breaks. It's a terminology used for southern Breakbeats especially in Florida and Louisiana.

www.dmswax.com and www.tunzmuzic.com is my favorite place to shop for Breaks.

Hey, ntelligent_mind, do you happen to know this girl group deejays called 'Sonic Crystals'?