my bratty princess

mrs.junjin4ever

sarNie Egg
could someone reupload this i really want to watch it. Does anyone has can they upload in megaupload but better if it's spendspace. Thanks so much

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
^^;; i really want it this serie but in khmer ..
menia ..if you can upload the first episode and waiting if someone in sarnworld have a last episode and can upload it too that cool

because i'm currently download into mandarin in AlecSu clubbox and torrent 33 episodes not finish yet
and well i'm maybe do in english with D-addict team

srt file ..let's see

if someone know a torrent for khmer ..that cool ^^
because all link from d-addicts seem ...die n
no seed and peer ....-.-;;

Susie

sarNie Adult
OH MY LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE ALEC SU (SUYOUPENG). HE'S BACK ON SCREEN FINALLY!!!WHEN WAS THIS?? DID IT CAME OUT TRANSLATED YET?? SO WAIT A MINUTE IT SUPPOSE TO BE A CHINESE OR KOREAN SERIES?? HOEPFULLY CHINESE. IS IT GOOD?? OMG THE LAST MOVIE I SAW OF ALEC WAS WARRIORS OF THE YANG FAMILY WHICH WAS BACK IN 04' OR 05'. HE MAKES A REALLY CUTE COUPLE WITH ALYSSA CHIA IN HEAVEN SWORD AND DRAGON SABRE 03'.

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5arIHGk4Xk

i'm upload here the MV and well Jang Nara cannot speak mandarin at all lollll
she just talk in korean and someone dub her voice
Alec Su is great and wel all 33 episodes can find in alecsu clubbox
the only problem it's i'm currently download from torrent

but please seed and peer ..i'm stick in ep 13 and my episode 14 and 15 have like 3 mb to finish

omg it's really good story really recommend it^^

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Susie said:
OH MY LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE ALEC SU (SUYOUPENG). HE'S BACK ON SCREEN FINALLY!!!WHEN WAS THIS?? DID IT CAME OUT TRANSLATED YET?? SO WAIT A MINUTE IT SUPPOSE TO BE A CHINESE OR KOREAN SERIES?? HOEPFULLY CHINESE. IS IT GOOD?? OMG THE LAST MOVIE I SAW OF ALEC WAS WARRIORS OF THE YANG FAMILY WHICH WAS BACK IN 04' OR 05'. HE MAKES A REALLY CUTE COUPLE WITH ALYSSA CHIA IN HEAVEN SWORD AND DRAGON SABRE 03'.
[post="127282"][/post]​

This serie is one of his best in ancient costumes. the storyline is good and funny. Jing Nara is very adorable in here and her character is funny. alec is as usual, his handsome self. It's a chinese series with a korean actress and I recommand this.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I watched the first episode and i really like it (even if i don't like Jang Nara...)
But i can't understand chinese so i have to wait for the english subtitle :(

If someone could upload this drama with khmere dub... it would be great :lol:

menia

Natsume said:
I watched the first episode and i really like it (even if i don't like Jang Nara...)
But i can't understand chinese so i have to wait for the english subtitle :(

If someone could upload this drama with khmere dub... it would be great :lol:
[post="131733"][/post]​
Wai Wai Noodles upload this series in khme dub..check her achive or buddie media

Susie

sarNie Adult
rukmos said:
This serie is one of his best in ancient costumes. the storyline is good and funny. Jing Nara is very adorable in here and her character is funny. alec is as usual, his handsome self. It's a chinese series with a korean actress and I recommand this.
[post="127667"][/post]​
thanks a bunch!!! so its already out dubbed in khmer?? i can't wait to see. MISS SEEING ALEC FINE ASS ON SCREEN.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Good news for all those who want to see this with english subs.

For people living in LA, Cali, it's showing on channel 18 from 12 to 130 on weekdays.

To bad I don't live in LA, so I'm going to half to wait for the subtitle version to come out on sale.

Susie

sarNie Adult
rukmos said:
Good news for all those who want to see this with english subs.

For people living in LA, Cali, it's showing on channel 18 from 12 to 130 on weekdays.

To bad I don't live in LA, so I'm going to half to wait for the subtitle version to come out on sale.
[post="138476"][/post]​
omg eversince when??? dude i guess i missed alot!!!!!!!!!dang

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Susie said:
thanks a bunch!!! so its already out dubbed in khmer?? i can't wait to see. MISS SEEING ALEC FINE ASS ON SCREEN.
yeah. . it already came out in khmer. . and ended too. . a long while ago.

Susie

sarNie Adult
how long have it aired on ch.18??? man i missed a lot then...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ ch. 18?!!

i dunno about any channel, but i rented it....i think i watch it last year or early this year.

sreyrom

sarNie Egg
Hi, i'm new here. so great to see many khmer in this web and also supprised to see some film with khmer dubbed version.

umm, just wonder if there are another part from this series to dl here. thanks

really enjoy to stay here:)

sreyrom

sarNie Egg
Thanks, SnowFlakes, for your reply. But I couldn't find any links. here beside 1-6DVD. can u show me some? Thanks:D