My Darling...... You're Dead Meat!!!!! {UPDATED CH2}

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
Awee your FF reminds me of "Hello my SweetHeart." Totally can picture M&M as the characters :p
This fanfic is my version of "Hello My Sweetheart" starring Rainie Yang and Show Lo. Instead of "Mushroom head", Fai will be something else. lol. 

ImQueen said:
I have to admit, first chapter was like a volcano. DANG!Rai's a tough woman.
 Glad you enjoy it! :)

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
# Chapter 2: My Darling... You're Dead Meat!!
"Chai! Are we really going to make 100 reserved rooms in Katawut's resort? Did you even ask him?"
"Yeah I did. I'd be dead if I didn't. Where did you think I got those 100 special card passes? It's from him."
Fai blinked. It was unusual for his oldest brother Katawut to do such nice things like this. It wasn't because his brother was mean, he was neutral. Fai wondered what he had in mind.
"Fai don't be thinking to much. Now hurry and pack up. We're leaving tomorrow morning. And ha! There must be lots of kids more than 100 screaming their heads off in line to get a special card."
Fai only growled and packed his stuff.
*I hope that bully doesn't come.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Rai stared at the long line. It must have had the whole school line up when she heard there was only 100 cards. Some kids fought in line and were kicked out and not allowed to line back up.
"Aish! That nerd and his brother has to show up and go to the same place I had a reservation at!! Worse yet, he's bringing 100 people at school!! Aish! Bad luck." she yelled under her breath.
She began walking away when her head of hers inserted another idea. She smirked.
"Maybe..... I should go to that party to bully that prince nerd more. It'll be more fun..... to me at least."
Rai turned around and headed to the line. The people who spotted her stopped screaming for cards and tapped their friends to shut up.
Rai walked to the front of the line. No one dared to interfere with her.
"Give me a card." she told the lady behind the table. The lady handed her the card with unstable hands.
Without saying any word of thanks, Rai snatched it and walked away to her dorm. She silently smirked to herself. Somehow, bullying that nerd was funner than anything or anyone else.
She grabbed her phone from the table and dialed a contact.
"Dongju, get me a silver BMW convertible at Phuket. Have it ready. And also make sure it is not rented, but bought. I'm going on a trip. You're coming with me."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Fai touched his head. He was having it again. He couldn't have it right now in the airplane ride to Phuket.
"Fai? What's wrong? Airsick?" Chai asked his brother. Fai shook his head and ruffled his hair.
"Oh sh*t! Don't tell me it's happening right now?!!"
"It is." Fai almost whispered. His hands ran through his hair. He was getting confused. His heart thudded fast in his chest.
"Sh*t Fai! Control it!!!"
"The plane will be landing in Phuket in 5 minutes."
*Thank goodness.* Chai thought as he stared wildly at his brother. He was unsure of what to do. A voice startled him.
"Shut the h*ll up Chai!! If I can control it then do you think I would do the h*ll so already?!!! Aish!!!"
He clutched his head. Some people turned around to look.
"Fai you can't right now can you? You can't possibly leave me with 100 people from our school and probably more from the resort alone?"
"Aish!!!"
Chai grabbed his brother's shoulder.
"Hey. Fight it alright? We're almost there. Fight it."
Fai sais nothing ans concentrated on his throbbing temples. He felt... he didn't know how he felt himself.
"Fai! We've landed!!! Come on!!"
People unbuckled their seatbelts and began to get up. Chai unbuckled his and his brother's and pulled his arm to lead him outside.
Chai nodded at their 20 bodyguards. 2 of them had their luggage in hand.
Fai still had his hands clutched on his head. They got into the car and started.
"Go to Prince Katawut's resort now Darion!!"
"'Yes, prince."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Katawut smiled as he stared at thd beautiful beach. It's been two years since he last seen her. Two years since he lost her. Two years and he hasn't forgotten her. He was now 28 years old. Today, was his birthday, the day he was left by the woman whom he loved and still loves.
He sighed as the waves crashed to shore. The sound energized and refreshed him.
"Prince Katawut, the guests has arrived, along with Prince Sakchai and Prince Paiyufai. Prince Veeraparb and Princess Thipmonta has also came by." his assistant/bodyguard informed.
A surprised expression crossed his face.
"Veeraparb and Thipmonta weren't invited. They are supposed to be at the palace."
"Yes, prince. But they also brought along a female and male guest. They told me that they will also attend the party."
"Thanks for informing me. Now lead me to Prince Fai I am worried for his condition."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
"It CAN'T happen right now Fai!! You have to attend the party as one of the hosts!!" Chai yelled. Katawut stared at his brothers. Fai was sitting in the lawn chair in front of the beach.
"Chai calm your @$$ down. It's not like this hasn't happened before." Katawut said. Chai sat down in a chair in front of Fai. Katawut was the only one standing.
"Aish!! I guess we'll have to make Fai skip the party." suggested Chai.
"That's a great suggestion. But I have a question, little brother. How do we keep Fai away from the party? We all know Fai can't keep isolated from society or social parties when he is in his other.... condition."
Chai growled. It was going to be harder than he thought.
"The party starts in an hour." Darion informed the older prince.
This time, both brothers growled together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Stepping into the new room, Rai headed towards the leather couch. She just wanted to sit and watch TV for an hour. She sat down and switched on the TV with the remote.
"Dao Ruang." she said excitedly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
He walked into his closet and smirked.
*Finally. Today is the day.*
He grabbed a black leather stand collar jacket and slipped it on top of his black v-neck shirt. He wore black skinny jeans for guys and black-and-white Converse shoes. To match, he wore a white watch with black numbering. He quickly applied gel on his black hair, rubbing it in his hands and smoothing it into his hair. He took off his seeing glasses and grabbed sunglasses, hooking it in his pocket.
He smiled that deadly handsome grin of his and nodded his approval of his look. He was drop-dead handsome.
"Well, long time no see." he laughed and smirked. "Let's have some fun today."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
"Aish!!! I'm just going to wear a blue-and-black plaid Letterback jacket then." said Rai as she buttoned it. She was aldo wearing blue skinny jeans and all-black Vans. She only left the top two of her jacket open. Sighing, she headed out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Katawut sighed and put on and button his white mandarin collar button-up shirt. He had skinny jeans for guys that was a shade of black and he would wear a black and white Vans off the Wall shoes to match with. He put on his silver Rolex watch. His phone started ringing.
"Hello?" he greeted after picking up the unknown numbed.
"It's me."
His heart stopped, cold.
*For the first time in two years...*
"I know what you're thinking. I haven't contacted you in two years and you're wondering why. I'm sorry."
"I hate those words." he replied softly. His heart ached every second. He just wished someone would just grab a razor sharp knife and cut through his heart. The pain of the knife piercing through his heart was nothing compared to the pain he felt from her absence anyways.
"I forgot." her sweet yet sharp voice spoke. A tip of his heart broke and fell of.
*She forgot.* he repeated in his mind.
"But calling you today, I would just like to inform you that I will be attending the party with my...."
A cracked line made its way from top to bottom in his heart.
*Don't say it. Please, Seorim.*
"My fiance."
His heart cracked and crumbled. His hand instinctively clutched his heart.
"We'll be attending the party because Prince Veeraparb has asked us to."
The tears that were in his eyes disappeared immediately.
"Veeraparb?"
"Yes, your majesty. I'm sorry but I have already arrived with my companions. I hope that I may get to see you? I'd like you to meet my fiance."
He hesitated. *She really is horrible. She knows that I'm not through with her.*
"I'm sorry. He's just been asking. If you decline my request, it's okay prince."
"I'll meet you and your," he paused and gathered breath. "fiance at the bar in the party. It's right next to the door so it's easy to find it."
She nodded but then remembered he couldn't see her nodding.
"Oh! I uh,"
"Know that you're nodding." he interrupted. She smiled and remembered. But she soon frowned.
*Why am I missing those moments? They are just memories anyways.*
Katawut cleared his throat.
"I will see you in a minute."
"Huh? Oh yes, yeah. I'll see you in a minute."
She hung up and sighed, looking out the limousine window to the resort.
"You better marry Prince Daemon! Prince Katawut is just a prince!! And he's only getting a resort and a few hundred million dollars for his inheritance!! Prince Daemon has much more!! He will own mining sites where gold is found, the jewelry company, and probably more money than Prince Katawut!!" her mom yelled at her two years ago.
Seorim sighed. A sigh that let her heart go. She chuckled.
"A sigh that lets my heart go? Letting someone that is in your heart go isn't as easy as to sigh." she laughed. Tears welled up in her eyes. Prince Daemon was a beast to her. Prince Katawut was her real prince charming.
Seorim looked at her left side of the window at her fiance.
*Daemon, the diamond demon.* she thought.
"Yes babe. I'll call you back. Let's meet at the beach tomorrow okay? Today I have some business to take care of. Okay babe. Bye!!" Daemon hung up and rolled his eyes.
*Women.* he thought. He opened the limousine door.
"What did that guy say? Will he meet us?" he asked. She nodded.
"Okay. Now get outside."
He slammed the door before she got outside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Chai grinned. He out up to fingers and peaced himself in the mirror.
"Aish yeah!!! I look handsome in red. Red equals a true playboy's color."
He began laughing and dancing around in front of the mirror. He was wearing a red-gray cuff button-up shirt with black skinny jeans for men. He wore a red G-Shock watch to go with his shirt and shoes. His shoes were actually Nike Air Jordans Retro high strap that were red.
"You're totally getting a date today, Chai." he said to himself. He turned around fashionably and headed out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Rai slid the special card through the slide-slot. A small screen above displayed "Access Granted". She smiled and headed inside, only to be checked by security guards.
"Please put all your items on the table next to you and spread your arms."
Rai smirked and stepped towards the guard. "Do you want to freaking die?!!!" she said in his face. "I don't harm people with weapons idiot!!! I do it with bare hands!! Step aside!!!!"
The frightened guard stepped aside. There were lots of guards to keep eye on her anyways.
"Aish!!" she said before storming off. She headed towards the bar and waited for her bodyguard Dongju. She checked her watch. He was 10 minutes late. She growled and ordered lemonade from the bartender.
"Sorry but we don't have any." the bartender replied. She glared and slammed her fists on the bar table.
"Does it look like I care an @$$ about it? Just get me it."
The bartender looked troubled.
"But miss, we really don't have it here."
This time Rai stood up and hit the table harded, drawing attention from everyone else and having the beach DJ stop the music.
"Hey! Just get me the damn juice!"
"Miss we really don't have it."
Rai exhaled. She raised a finger and made a "Come here" motion. He did as told. Before he could protest, she grabbed his bow tie and slammed his head on the bar table.
"What the h*ll did I ask you?!!"
"Y-you s-said to get y-your lemonade." he stuttered.
"If you hear clearly then get my damn lemonade!!!"
"But there is none!!" he yelled back. He regretted it as soon as it came out. He didn't know what she was capable of. A hand was placed on Rai's shoulder.
"Please let go of him." said a man. Rai released the bartender. She threw the hand off her shoulder and turned around.
"Who are you? And what makes you think I'll listen to you?"
Katawut ignored the last question.
"I'm one of the hosts, and as a host, I would like to ask if there is anything wrong. So, is there?"
Rai nodded. She pointed to the gasping bartender behind her.
"I ordered him to get a lemonade and he refuses to do so because he says there aren't any."
Katawut chuckled and looked at the sandy beach below their feet.
"What? It's not funny."
"I'm sorry." Katawut smiled and looked back up at her sparkling glaring eyes. "I will have him get your lemonade."
"Good." was all the stubborn girl said. He ordered the bartender to get some lemonade from the resort. Rai refused to hurt her pride by saying thank you to him.
"Your welcome." he guessed to say. She glared deeper at him, causing him to chuckle at her childish ways. He noticed other people looking and whispering under their breaths.
"Please stare at someone or something else. And why has the songs stopped playing?" he simply uttered. This got everything going back to normal.
Katawut smiled with his long dimples and sparkling light brown eyes. Rai noticed this and her glare softened.
*His dimples and eyes.* She realized what she was thinking. Her eyes grew large and she hesitated for a second but soon covered it up by looking at the ground then meeting his eyes once again.
"So," he said while sitting on a seat. "do you want to sit down and have a chat with me?"
Rai rolled her eyes but sat down.
"Make it quick." she commanded. He smiled.
"What's your name and how old are you?" he questioned Rai. He coughed to sound less desperate. He wasn't desperate at all, but just curious.
"Slow down. My name is Rai and I was 19 yesterday."
He blinked and checked the time on his Rolex. 12:01 A.M. it read. He coughed.
"So you were 19 years old like 3 minutes ago? So that means you were born?"
"Yeah. I was born exactly at 12:01 midnight, if you have to know."
"So you're officially 20?"
She nodded.
"What's your problem anyways?" asked Rai to the prince. "What is your name and age too?"
He smiled at the hot-head.
"I am Katawut, 27 years of age, born at the exact same day and time as you. I also have no problem with you." answered Katawut.
Rai furrowed her eyebrows. The drinks were brought to them a minute after. She smiled at her lemonade and took a sip. He was also passed a lemonade.
"You don't drink?" she asked out of curiosity. He shook his head and took a sip.
"Rarely. I only drink alcohol on very special occasions or I don't drink at all. You?"
She was taken aback by him. *This guys different.*
"Honestly, no. I just reached the drinking age limit you idiot!!"
He laughed.
*Back to her hot-headed self.*
A finger tapped his shoulder. He turned around and froze. His fun moment has finally ended. He stood up and greeted the guests.
He shook Daemon's hand and smiled a warm one.
"You still like my fiancée." Daemon thought aloud. Seorim panicked. Prince Daemon wasn't using honorifics.
Rai lost interest in their conversation when he phone started ringing. She picked up.
"Aish!! Dongju!!! You're like 20-30 minutes late!! Where the h*ell are you?!!" she yelled into her phone. People stared at her.
"And stop staring people, before I go over there and flip you!!" she threatened. They all turned around.
"Something is wrong with my car's starter. It wouldn't start and I'm working on it." explained Dongju, hoping he wouldn't get judo flipped when he sees her.
"Take my extra Mazda car you idiot!!"
She hung up. She blinked. Was she being too nice?
Dongju stared at his phone. Was his young master possessed? She was still rude but she had... offered, no! Ordered him to take her precious Mazda.
"Somethings up."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
The man gave her a kiss on the cheek and places a cars on her head.
"My phone number." he explained. He headed into the party. Many women looked at him and giggled. He winked at them and some fainted.
"Ouch!!" he said as he collided with someone.
"Watch it you-," he paused there and almost ran away. He tried to move his legs, but couldn't.
The woman he ran into was Princess Thipmonta. She gasped.
"Veeraparb!!! Get your butt over here!!" she yelled. Veeraparb came running.
"What happened?!!! Did someone try to-," Thipmonta grabbed her brother's head and turned it to the man that bumped into her.
Veeraparb gasped. His hand covered his mouth as if he was coughing, but gasping instead.
"It happened again?" Thipmonta asked the man. He nodded.
"Fai!!" Veeraparb exclaimed. Fai smiled and grinned that wickedly handsome one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Katawut gritted his teeth under a smile.
"Long time no see, Daemon." Katawut bit back without using honorifics. This time, it was Daemon's eyes that got big and gritted his teeth.
"You two know each other my majesties?" Seorim's question interrupted.
"We are old friends." Daemon answered.
"And rivals." added Katawut. Seorim gulped. There was a sudden change in the atmosphere.
"So, tell me. Where is your girlfriend? Or don't tell me you can't get one." Daemon snickered. Katawut smirked. A light bulb lit up in his head.
He turned around to see if she was still there. Rai sipped her lemonade while staring at nothing in particular. She felt a someone gazing at the side of her face. She turned her head and saw Katawut with his "friends" staring at her. She rolled her eyes.
Katawut walked towards Rai and put an arm around her shoulder, turning back to the two. Rai stood up and began to talk.
"What is-,"
"This is Rai, my current girlfriend." told Katawut. Rai's eyes widened.
Seorim's heart broke. Her face fell along with her heart and smile. She quickly recovered and smiled.
"I see. Well, I hope that you two can attend my wedding in 2 months." Seorim passed Katawut an envelope with an invitation to her wedding inside of it. Katawut smiled painfully. Rai was still confused. Daemon smirked.
"We have to go meet someone now. So please excuse us." Seorim added. She took her laughing fiance's hand and left without hearing his dismissal.
Rai finally understood the situation.
"Say.... May you please have some drinks with me?" asked Katawut after a moment of silence. Her eyes widened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uh oh!!! What's this with Katawut, Rai, Fai, and Seorim???!
Chapter 2 to be continued. That means i will post up the rest of chapter 2 tomorrow or the next day. Not sure.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I am super curious why fai changed!!!!! OMG! It's like I'm reading a manga. LOL. Except no pictures.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
ImQueen said:
I am super curious why fai changed!!!!! OMG! It's like I'm reading a manga. LOL. Except no pictures.
Now that I think about it, I might be encouraged to draw some pictures lol!! I would tell but it would ruin the rest of chapter 2 that I am planning.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tyvm 4 a v long update maiKair ! rai seems a little smitten ! looking forward 2 read further, wif appreciation !