+++MY DeSiReS+++

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
A poster I made just now...eeek...they are too cute...they have more chemistry on pictures than on TV lol

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
omg i love the poster.. i totally agree .. they have more chemistry in pictures..they are sooo cute.. i been photoshoping lately because of them....

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
AHHHH!! Love the new Mark & Mint's new poster! Yep, totally agree too that they have more chemistry in pictures than in TV. LOL. Those pics of them are just soooo cute! Mark <3

TubbyTinker

Thanks. I think that's my fave. artwork I've done so far lol. Here's another poster of Yaya/Nadech. I don't think I made any poster or artwork of them yet?

a banner of the MTeam lol

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Nadech & Yaya fever still goes on...lol...love the poster. I really love that pic of Yaya...oh, Mark & Mint <3 I'm officially falling in love with him all over again <3

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Ooh,,I love your two posters!! They look absolutely Gorgeous <33
You are one of the most Talented people..haha :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
eek. i love your posters especially of Mark and Mint. I admit, they have way more chemistry outside of the lakorn. In the lakorn, I get irritated that Din would like Aim after everything she has done. I don't like Mint's character. And I feel that their love is so rushed :( But back to the poster...Mark, why can't you look at me that way???!!!!!

PS. It is just me or does Mint look way different now than she did when she acted in her previous lakorn?

TubbyTinker

Thank you all for the nice comments. I've been doing posters so I'll get back to banners...here's three more of TGKLRKR...loving this lakorn. Pancake is just too cute in here. [I didn't know what to do with them so I added colors..kinda messed up a little tho, hehe]