+++MY DeSiReS+++

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Promotion Time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x-K7PDunno

Chace and Samantha met during senior year of high school and fell in love. With his kindness and being very gentleman=like, he won Samantha’s heart and made her forget about the past. They had a whole future ahead of them after graduation. Both were heading to UC Irvine for college and were planning to live together, but Chace suddenly received full scholarship to NYU. He had to make a quick decision between being away from Samantha and going to NYU, the college he always wanted to go to, or be with Samantha at Irvine.

Although Samantha was hurt knowing Chace was willing to make her happy over his happiness, she knew it was best if he went to NYU instead of staying here with her.

Chace was living in New York and Samantha was in California, they still manage to keep their relationship stable by skyping, calling each other everyday. During the holidays, Chace would fly to California to see Samantha and vice versa.

Things were going great between them until Chace received some unexpected news causing him to be indifferent toward Samantha. The sweet, caring guy Samantha knew is gone. Like her past relationship, he ends up breaking her heart.

“I do want to be with you..” he told me…..”But just not like that…”

Samantha flies to visit her mother in North Carolina for the summer to try and heal her broken heart. There she meets her childhood friend, Nick, who’ve always had a crush on her since grade school. They became close and Samantha was able to open up and talked about Chace to Nick.

“Sam...you can’t just live and be stuck in the past….you don’t need a guy like him.”

Seeing things weren’t clear between them, Chace flies to see Samantha in North Carolina and try to work things out. He sees Samantha with Nick and that hurted him. Even though they’re not together, it hurts to see someone you love and care for with someone else. But at least there’s someone out there that is willing to make her happy.

“Sam…I came here to make things right with you. Even though we’re not together, I at least want to be friends with you…..”

“Friends?” I asked softly trying to hold back my tears. “Chace, I can’t be friends with you…..”

-----------------

**Making that trailer was a pain in a butt! I think that will be my first and last trailer ever LOL.**​

TubbyTinker

^^ Thanks! I'm not quite satisfied with teh trailer though but oh wells...

here's another manipulation. Got the idea from Alina....it's still eh.. :rolleyes1:

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Wow, You kinda messed it up there on Min's face ;) But overall, It's pretty good, Thip!
Keep it up! :D I love it so far <33

TubbyTinker

Wow, You kinda messed it up there on Min's face ;) But overall, It's pretty good, Thip!
Keep it up! :D I love it so far <33
hahaha I know, I didnt realize it until I uploaded it on my server and i was too lazy to go fix it lol haha oh well

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
love the poster. pancake looks so pretty in it. the trailer was really good, and i know...making a trailer is a pain lol. good manipulation!

TubbyTinker

^^ I hate my manips. because I just cut and paste..haha bootlegged

anywho another banner....it would be cool if these three were in a lakorn together and both fall in love with her lol...just a little imagination

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
such a cute banner. hopefully they can all be in a lakorn together.

Oh yeah, I watched A Little Thing Called Love 3-4x today! :scarytv:
I'm so in love with P'Shone. I really like his voice :cloud9:

TubbyTinker

such a cute banner. hopefully they can all be in a lakorn together.

Oh yeah, I watched A Little Thing Called Love 3-4x today! :scarytv:
I'm so in love with P'Shone. I really like his voice :cloud9:
hahah! I know! He's so sweet in there! I would want a guy like him hehe

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
i love your poster of chace and pancake.
Awesome trailer too^^
Geesh,you guys are all so pro at manipulating!
i wanna give it a try too;)
anyhow,,Om and Pancake are cute too<3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omgaahhhh... thip .. you've turned pro!!! *claps hands* looks beautiful!! love the mini banners..

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
love your mini banners. omg I was going to order First Love two days ago, but opted not to :( darn. Seeing your banners make me cringe @ the mistake I made by not ordering it because they're so cute together!!!

And w/Min and Bie, I was thinking Min looks familiar, but I'm not a huge fan of her yet (since I haven't watched her dramas LOL) so I wouldn't recognize her right away. I don't know how you messed her up haha. My 1st thought when I saw her was 'dang she looks good, I'm gonna ask Thip who she is'. So you sexified her & made her look good!!

omgaahhhh... thip .. you've turned pro!!! *claps hands* looks beautiful!! love the mini banners..
She was always pro to me since the time she made my first fanfic poster for me hehehe. Now she is super pro!!

TubbyTinker

Julie!-waves- I miss you! I miss seeing your work! Hope everything is going fine with you!

Oh whatever, I'm not pro yet...I still need to learn and I'm learning new things everyday. So thanks to Nikki for teh wonderful tutorial on Cloning! I am addicted to it now hehe. Al though I feel like I'm doing something wrong hehe

anywho, I just used pictures I have on my hardrive..too lazy to go hunt for some

my favorite hehe :blush: