+++MY DeSiReS+++

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh hahah okay then but yeah...ur gonna be like WTF. towards the end a little or a whole lot like me...they gonna cut out a lot of scenes since they were rush to end it...sighs...I'm still mad till this day because the scenes at rayong were the ebst and they cut out a lot

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thip: I miss you and everyone here! Im glad to be back!

I love all you SALAN's artworks, its so cute! Min's wallies is :thumbsup: !

TubbyTinker

Prisna, I miss you too! How are you?! Hope to see more of ur artworks na....

anywho, I just love Baifern's new photoshooot for Lisa...she just look innocently adorable hehehe

and I couldn't help myself, getting ready for a salan reunion this coming week, I believe 17th...it's just bts clips/pictures of them hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMVVEV_I97E&feature=share

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
those artwork of Baifern are soooo cute.
I don't know, but every time I look at Baifern,, I'm always trying to see Nam...I'm probably not over A Little Thing Called Love yet and that she will always remain as Nam to me :/

By the way, I finished Sanae Bangkok....I really loved Porshe and Sal's scenes together, I wanted more scenes of them together. The ending did seem kind of rush, but I am so Team Salan now!

TubbyTinker

those artwork of Baifern are soooo cute.
I don't know, but every time I look at Baifern,, I'm always trying to see Nam...I'm probably not over A Little Thing Called Love yet and that she will always remain as Nam to me :/

By the way, I finished Sanae Bangkok....I really loved Porshe and Sal's scenes together, I wanted more scenes of them together. The ending did seem kind of rush, but I am so Team Salan now!
hahah welcome to Team SALAN hehe..I've actually decided to sub the whole lakorn, working on episode 1 right now...gahhh...I never realized or understood those subbers out there until u experiment it yourself...it's harder than I thought it was...but for SALAN, soo tai...fighting! fighting! hehe

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Prisna, I miss you too! How are you?! Hope to see more of ur artworks na....

anywho, I just love Baifern's new photoshooot for Lisa...she just look innocently adorable hehehe

and I couldn't help myself, getting ready for a salan reunion this coming week, I believe 17th...it's just bts clips/pictures of them hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMVVEV_I97E&feature=share
thip, im doin ok. im taking classes in the summer so a lil busy, plus im working for a summer program for a month too. how about you?

btw cute artwork of Baifern. :thumbsup: love SALAN fanmade mv, hopefully they will pair up again.

TubbyTinker

I am good Prisna...summer's here so it's time for me to catch up on things hehehe and thank you all for the comments ^_^