+++MY DeSiReS+++

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thanks girls..haha they are cute! Here's update on Salan HAHAHA...sorry but they're my motivations right now....

new banners for Salan forum..hehe Porshe+Sal are the new presenter for Save World Save Life 2011...cannot wait until they film the MV for their song

and last night while I was updating the forum, I get a surprise message from Sal on the chat box...at first I wasn't sure if it was her or a poser so I had to tweet her and asked if she ever visited Salan and she Rt and said she just visited Salan for the first time today hehe...

haha there's me asking if it's the real Sal LOL

nina07

sarNie Adult
Aww! It's really cute how Porsche and Sal are thanking you for all of this, P'Thip :D You've really done alot keeping us up with their updates and such. So lucky. Your artwork has been improving so much too! Maybe even better than me! LOL. :clap: :lol:

TubbyTinker

I just learned how to make video GIFs today, thanks to candylover32 tutorial..I still need help on the decoration part tho lol…so here are the simple ones and of course salan was my guinea pigs since I had videos of them already..no need to go search LOL

This was at CH7 concert…Porshe knows Sal’s weakness to get her to be shy so he asks for a hug on stage haha…(they actually did hug at the closing party and again Porshe asked her LOL)

This was from Sanae Bangkok karaoke

Kissy kissy scene lol

I thought this scene was sincere…he told her she looked cute hehe

During their break on set…

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
You gifs are so cute! & yes, it's all of team SALAN <3 just my thoughts exactly that you would do first. Heehee.

TubbyTinker

Ur welcome Nikki…I could have done better tho but I’m still a newbie at making GIFs

Porshe+Sal just got back from Laos yesterday and these two just cracks me up…

This was on the plane from Sal’s twitter

At the airport

Transformation time LOL

So much hitting from Sal LOL

A fan from GunjaePorshe Home heard a brief convo from them and tell me what u guys think cuz it’s been on my mind since yesterday…[I’m gonna quote what she heard]

Gunjaesal: “About going out to have ice cream, I’ll try to find time”

Porshe: “Don’t even say anything…try to find your way out of the house first”

Okay, what the heck is going on? LOL did Porshe just ask Sal out on a ice cream date LOL and what did Porshe meant when he said “try to find ur way out of the house first”

TubbyTinker

here's the shout out Porshe made to me and Krystal for making the clip and doing backing tracks for him for his fanmeeting...I feel hella old haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKnCsyoqIro&feature=youtu.be