+++MY DeSiReS+++

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Dang Thip...those are amazing picture...I esp love the one with Salan and Kim. Love the coloring! You're one of the most amazing PS editor! I wanted to request a poster from you since I suck at making them beautiful like you do.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thanks Pang...I guess I can make you one altho I always feel pressured when I do requests cuz idk when the outcome comes out, the person will like it or not...haha

a simple wallpaper of Sal & Boss..---eek cannot wait for Maya Rasamee..a new role for her and a new praek

TubbyTinker

thanks...okay so Porshe & Mint Nutwara did a photoshoot together, I admit it was hot but scandalous hahahah so I did my version

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Sal and Boss are so cute. Gosh, I miss SALAN!!! When are they going to reunite in a LAKORN!!!!?

I love the BTS last one of them together.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
No problem Thip. As long as it's from you, I don't mind, and any outcome from you is beautiful =D Would you mind doing one for me of Micky Yoochun, just like the one you did for Kim? if you're not too busy and agree to this, I'll send over the picture. =D, only if you don't mind tho, don't want to pressure you too much.

TubbyTinker

haha....yeah i can do one..but which kim poster/wallie are u talking about

just send me the pixes and i'll do my best hahaha

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
TubbyTinker, you getting so good at manipulation. Love to see Salan together again.

TubbyTinker

having no internet for 2 days had me bummed out so I did a couple of artwork

Possible FF? IDK...I got this idea from seeing Mai's photoshoot for FOC, made me realized Min and Pancake also did a photoshoot for FOC so I combined all 3....I do want to write a story about this but no storyline

TubbyTinker

My version heheh--this was the only manip I could do w/out having to just paste Sal's head over Mint's body heheh..full on SALAN