+++MY DeSiReS+++

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
^^ I havent seen it either...but I'm excited for this version even though ppl say this version doesnt top the old version...[I think no remake tops any of the original]

anywho...heres three simple ones....

TubbyTinker

thanks...here's some simple banner I did for my FF

[For those of you who are reading this FF, there will be a surprise at the end ,hehehe]

and OMG, Om and Min just came out with a photoshoot together and I thought they look so cute. I knew they will do a photo shoot together soon but I didnt think it'll be this soon...Hopefully their next project is being in a lakorn together lol :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo ur updates are cute thip ^_^
i havent touched ps for quite some time b4 n after my vacation trip >_< eek..

TubbyTinker

thanks for the comments...My program is acting up atm....Im about to freak out...I hope it doesnt crash on me cuz that means I have to start from sratch

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OH NO! hopefully it's nothing. it sucks starting back from scratch, i had to once because my laptop had to reformat...it was difficult for me lol.

TubbyTinker

I know...I had to do that once and it was horrible...dling all my brushes and textures again...I thin Im gona leave it alone for a few days......hopefully everything is back to normal....

in the meantime, I could work on my FF and a new one I'm writing with my friend.....so excited for this one.....never wrote one with her before lol

TubbyTinker

Yay I got my PS to work again, hehe....

anywho here's two FF poster I did...one for kutefirstlove and one for my friend Sara

this one I did around 3-4 am...I just realized there's a few mistakes on there lol...sorry Sara....