+++MY DeSiReS+++

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
boy and pancake look so good together <3

gosh, I can't believe that because of the break-up, they did that, but I guess that's what happens after break ups.
have you heard back from her yet?

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah she used to hav one but after the break up, it was deleted because the person that managed her website then was Vier's admin as well so u know how there's the Vier fans vs. the Pancake fans now, they didn't like Pancake so they closed it down.....and yup, I'm a big Pancake luver....lol...and I get updates from her on her facebook

and thanks Nikki and everyone else for the comments......so lazy these days plus my wisdom just started growing so it's a pain in the butt
No doubt Pan & Wier break up had a huge impact on their fan/fanclubs^^ That's so sad. Sorry to hear, Thip. :( But you know the saying that goes for MTEAM or anyone love team.. "Love cannot be forced." Pancake's "used to be" fanclub should understand that too. Consider MTEAM fans most of us are dissapointed in the way Mark is right now and how he is treating his interviews but I'm sure ADMIN will never close and change the forum to Mint only. Hehe. But that's great that you can keep in touch with Pancake on facebook! 555++

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
^^ I know...everyone is seeing Pancake as the bad person now...oh well...I still love her lol....anywho one more poster out of boredom...I'm always bored on the weekends, plus, I need to keep myself distracted lol....oh I wish Pancake would do this kind of drama...a mix of Jum Leuy Ruk and Soe Sanaeha lol....Jum Leuy Sanaeha.....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
your blending is getting really good na thip ^_^..

and defendant of affection hehe.. that sounds nice and interesting teehee.. (btw can you tell me what font it is? thanks..)

but omg.. i can't believe i couldnt tell that it was khun on the poster >_<

TubbyTinker

lol Julie...that picture of Khun is actually the picture from his Men's Health magazine...oh he look so fine lol

but the font I use for Defendant of Affection is Byron

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ thanks thip.. i feel so dumb.. i had that font all along ahahaha.. >_<

and hehe.. i didn't remember seeing that pic of khun.. ahaha.. i would say that he has to be one of the tonest thai dara.. ahaha..

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL.. Off topic but is Nickhun consider Thai or Korean? I know he's in 2PM but Thai industry and people seem to be very fond of him? o_O

TubbyTinker

LOL.. Off topic but is Nickhun consider Thai or Korean? I know he's in 2PM but Thai industry and people seem to be very fond of him? o_O
I believe he's Thai....but knows how to speak Korean since he's in th Korean industry more than Thai

lol Fah, I just realised that I made her blonde lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Yadech artwork! Khun and Pan artwork looks nice. They look great together! It would be nice if he can play lakorn one day.