My Enemy

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awe. i missed the embed song.
i cried each time i listen to that song.
metaphorically speaking. the meaning is deep, it cut right through
i can feel the heartache. the waiting. the false alert.
must really hurt to loose someone you hold dearly to heart.

kindda describe how LITTLE AFF felt about Patta :lmao:

seems like i have heard of this song from where cause i can already sing with the lady..lol..somehow i am very touched right now! *makes me teary too..

SarN can you get me that yt link of this song...i couldnt see the title nor her name ..since the txt was too small to read?... :)

cecilia

Staff member
^Ami, you have never heard that song before?
it's the OST from BEHIND THE PAINTING with Ken and this elder lady.

pze

sarNie Adult
i cant wait for more.....that was such a great update.......love it.....aff is depressed n rosa has gotten poisoned....goes that saipoon

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^Ami, you have never heard that song before?
it's the OST from BEHIND THE PAINTING with Ken and this elder lady.

ami you nerd! lmao
of course you've heard it lol from behind the painting!
go back and watch it hahaha

:loool: ...okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy no wonder it sound so familiar but i thought the song in the behind the painting was a bit slower? or am i tripping again...anyhow i guess i can pop that movie in just to listen to the song... LMAO

thanks for letting me know ceci and moh! ..ps arent "nerds" considered to be smart ppl??!!! HAHAHHA
********************************************************************************
*Edits: k i did went to back check both cds of the behind the painting movie..i even read the credits at the end of the movie..the song that SarN posted wasnt listed as one of them..

if you are referring to that one slow song it was called "kirathi" named after the lady that ken fell in love with & was sung by sunintha or however you spell her name! the english song in there had similiar words in the song as in neuk sia wah song san too but then there were a few lines that was different..hmmmm or am i wrong?! making me curious now....

sarN

sarNie Granny
"P'Patta"

"little aff .." he return back to her and reach out to grab her hand , then draw it toward his cheek.

"what did you just said? .." she felt the wetness of his tear on the back of her hand and watch him rub his cheek against it . she was overwhelm with emotion and tremble in tear , how can a monster like him express himself with so much pain as if he is the one to be pity ?

"I..I..love you "his teary eye was still visible and for the first time ever , he was relief as if a rock just fall of his back and give him strength to move without a heavy load to carry on . He still unsure how she feel about him but it doesn't matter because he finally get to say what in his heart . He kiss her hand with such tenderness , its almost like he afraid to broke her to pieces .

"stop acting !.." she snatch her hand away and turn to the side while clinging onto the sheet against her chest , as if her life depend on it .

"I..I.." his lip froze after seeing her reaction , is he that bad of a person that no body believe him ? He was about to give up by telling himself she is in love with another man and he is just a devil that came into her life . A person like him doesn't deserve anything beautiful as her . He should leave and never return , it the only way for him to redeem himself . With that in mind , Patta decided and said "I will leave Chiang Mai. I'm sorry for all the thing I done and please do not forgive me. Im a sinner"

"leave"

"I..I will as soon as mother Rosa wakes up but there one more thing I want you to know " he hesitated for a moment and then place his hand on her stomach

"don't touch me .." she reach down to knock his hand away but instead got lock under his and he pin it there above her stomach ,

"don't move " he felt her hand relax and then continue " I never did believe the child was ..Brook. There was never a doubt in my mind , I had always knew the child was mine but the only reason I deny it, is because you want it that way. I know how much you are hurting to carry a child out of incest , I might be a monster in your eye but I have a heart . That day you went to the clinic , do you know how much I worry ? if anything was to happen to the both of you , I swear i would die that day "

"yet you still let me face the world by myself when my father scorn at me .." she wanted him to stand up for her and confess his sin that day but when he deny everything , she was deeply hurt

"you know we have to keep this a secret, it a sin"

"yes, this secret will die with me " she turn to face him ,

"I..I want to take responsible for your life , god be my witness I really do - but I can't . You don't love me like i love you and it wrong ..so wrong to force this upon you because I know you hate me for what I have done to your mother and palin"

"then tell me , why ? why are you destroying my family ?"

"i can't tell you "

"then leave, please leave" her voice was broken and tear was streaming down

Patta release his hand and silently step away from the bed, he was in tear as much as her ! O' why does it have to end this way ? He doesn't want to leave and couldn't peel his face away from her . He hate to see her in tear but what should he do ? He had told her everything that in his heart but nothing came out of it!!! Obviously she hate him! If she show any sign of love ..or pity toward him , surely he will persuade this love ..even though its ..wrong ! But this ..nothing , all he see is tear from her eye and question about his revenge . O'...dear lord he want this girl so much! Patta turn away and was about to exit the door but he return back to her again and said "then come with me ..lets start over . I promise I'll take good care of you and our child"

"we can't do this ..i can't love you nor can we be together "

"we can be together ..come with me"

"you want me to elope with you ?..i can't what will people think...this is wrong , you are my brother --"

"I don't want to be your brother ! I want to be your lover and a father"

"I can't !! You are my mother lover, its wrong no no no "

"but i love you so much "

"please, we can't"

They stare into each other eye with such sadness and longing , that they wasn't aware of Mr.Taksorn standing by the door and over heard their conversation .

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
man......... I missed all the excitement in here.... I'lll be back to catch up!

i love that song too...the first embed......... *tears*

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG....they are in biggggggggggggg trouble now!!!!!!!!!!!

oh gosh i cant wait to read whats gonna happen next!!

finally... finally...the truth will come out... ^_^

LOL SarN..ok that second embeded song was prolly a fan made mv..cause seriously i went thru my cd..it wasnt in there.. :)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
just finished reading the update..........

wow....... the secret's out.. Mr. Taksorn heard everything...

I wonder if he is going to reveal more family secrets to the young lovers? We'll just have to see huh.......
very good update... thanks.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Just read the updates! Thanks sarn. Anyways, I have a strong feeling that patta and aff are not siblings.... While I was reading the story, my computer was playing this malay song entitled "warkah". and i feel it depicts what patta is feeling right now, wanting to have aff's love but there's a boundary he cannot overcome. and he thinks aff has no love for him, at all, thus he decides to leave, if anyone is interested, this is how the song sounds like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS-RZpH3Gck

this is the translation (might not be accurate bcuz this song uses figurative language):

I would stop waiting for you
To appear in my dreams
For so long I hope to have you
Just like those who are in love

I am nothing without you
And yet you live life happily me without me
I want you to know of
This pain that you'll never feel

I yearn for you
Since I first laid my eyes on you
My loyalty to you remains the same
As I remain true to myself

But I have to let you go
I walk away helplessly
And yet, I still wait
For the love that would never happen

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thats a nice song cikna.. fits just right for this fic too!!!

im watiing so eagerly to read the ending of this too!... :) wonders what gonna happen...if they "really" are siblings and if they are..will the father allow it..will he finally live to forgive since this is his karma..that he will have to pay for...and live with for the rest of his remaing life!?

cecilia

Staff member
^whatever it is. i hope they are not relate. i can't accept incest love :lmao:

Just read the updates! Thanks sarn. Anyways, I have a strong feeling that patta and aff are not siblings.... While I was reading the story, my computer was playing this malay song entitled "warkah". and i feel it depicts what patta is feeling right now, wanting to have aff's love but there's a boundary he cannot overcome. and he thinks aff has no love for him, at all, thus he decides to leave, if anyone is interested, this is how the song sounds like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS-RZpH3Gck
wOW. cikna, THIS LOOKS LIKE A GOOD SONG FOR BADARN JAI as well :wub:

i like how the singer express his emotions in here too.
i can feel the love even though i have don't understand
the language without reading the translation. tHANKS.

cikna

sarNie Adult
^^ that's a good Malayasian song. Is that a Maylasian movie too? Cause it looks good.
it's actually from a malaysian drama entitled "sindarela" (cinderella). it's a great drama about a girl who found out the she is actually a princess. but she is not a typical "cinderella" type. anyways, the lead male character is half thai. interesting rite? ;)