My Enemy

saoznoi

sarNie Hatchling
just happen to finish my sample... i couldn't find some ideas that would make the two (rome+aff). since the title and the prologue sounds more revengeful, this is the only concept i have in my mind...

hope you like it... ;)
wow! very nice wallie, bellefire....i think its goes well with this story...oh i cant wait for more :spin:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhh lovely wallie bellefire!! i love it!...

omg man... i have so many fic to start..it aint even funny. * and worst i dont know which one to start now...now that 2nights is finish...* shall i pull it from a hat like SarN?? LOL

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
KOON MAE SARN! i miss you ima be out of town for like 6 days! i didn't even get to copy and paste ur fanfics to word so icould read them on the road! gawd but i rele miss u and love you! wen i get bak i will get caught up! i love you! hugs an kisses <3

sarN

sarNie Granny
In 1958, Mr. Taksorn build a mansion down in Chiang Mai and move his family to live there, next to the mining plantation. For generation the family mine diamond for a living, a multi million dollar business and the Taksorn is a well known family in all of Thailand. Mr. Taksorn had 3 wives name, Palin , Rosa , Kaping and all of them is from hi class family. For outsider, they will think Mr. Taksorn is happily married with 3 beautiful wife and a wealth that will last a life time but instead there never a day gone by without drama among his wives. They constantly bickering at each other, fighting over Mr.Taksorn 's attention and affection . He regret marrying them, it was because of his flirtation ways and lust that lead him to have so many lover in the past. If he can choose again , he rather have mistress that he can secretly visit and no string attach but it to late now because his wives is very jealous and if he darn laid eye on any another girl they will throw a trauma … even the servant in the house is not allow to put on makeup or dress too revealing . A man can only take so much and he about had it with his wives !!

Mr. Taksorn when outside and tour around his mansion for some fresh air after a long day of work . Inside the house was screaming and bickering voice among his wives , arguing about nonsense ! He saw a female servant watering the lawn , she was small yet very curly and he can see the butt line sinking thur those traditional Chiang Mai sarong that reaches to her knee . Excited he approach her from behind, she turn around with the water hose and accidentally spray water onto to his clothes .He was furious and shouted at the girl . She goes on her knee, shivering in front of her master with her head lowering .

"Master, I didn't see you please forgive me"?

"damn , bitch . What your name !"? he command, while wiping himself with a handkerchief and then glare at the shaken girl on the ground .

"m..my name is Saipoon"

"I never heard of that name before ! How did you came here "

"im from the countryside and my parent just pass away . my aunt take me in and she the head housemaid in your house , Master"

"Pim , right? Yes, she did mention about a orphan girl . Lift your head up ! Let me see your face !"?

Saipon was frighten by the sound of his voice and decline to show her face by shaking her head , crying silently . Mr. Taksorn angrily grab her chin and tip it up. He was about to slap her for disobeying his order but when he saw how young and beautiful she is...he smile. He move her face to and fore , examining her teary face and then jerk it away . The force knock her body to the grass and she quickly move back into position, on her knee with her head down .

"please , don't kick me out the house . I have no place to go , Master"

"with a face like that , how can I ?"? he chuckle and rub his chin slowly . Yes, he want this girl. His manly need is poking its ugly head . The girl is probable no more than 18 years old about half his age and he love the thought of tasting young grass for a change . He was tire of that old cow in house. Suddenly, he heard his wives coming toward him and he quickly dismiss the girl and she happily hurry herself out of sight .

His wives circle him like a pack of whinnying fox asking for money to buy clothes and accessories. Each was screaming in his ear while pulling against his arm and shirt. At the end , he give in but lecture the wives not to spend to much . They smirk and complain about him not having enough time with them, everything seen to be work and work . Money is what keep them company while he busy and his job as a husband is to satisfy them . Mr. Taksorn mutter and angrily storm away , he want someone to satisfy him for a change ! Someone he can goes too without expecting anything from him and he thought about Saipoon, the young girl that living in the worker house in the backyard . Just the thought makes his body shudders and he secretly wants her as his mistress.

Several months later all his wives was pregnant and he found them repulsive . None of them can satisfy his lust in the way he want and all of them was moody , throwing trauma everyday and screaming at the servant when thing isn't done right . He was annoying with them and grow tire of waiting till they delivery. Everyday he would stare down his window at Saipoon , as she water the plants in the front lawn . The raw desire was stirring inside and he crave to touch those soft skin of her . He decided to call Pim into his office and discuss the arrangement between him and Saipoon..

"b..but Master ..she to young"

"shut up! You live in my house and you must obey my wish"

"she wouldn't agreed !"

"make her !..whatever it takes . Remember , if I don't get Saipoon by the end of this week "I'll send you back to the countryside where you came from !!! And I can't promise if you will make it home safely" he was serious and the wick expression on his face silent her . Pim was force to commit a sin on her own niece ...it either that or she'll be the one in hell !

The next couple days Pim was stress and seen distant from her niece because she afraid Saipoon will question her about what Mr.Taksorn wanted that day she was call into his office . Pim left the worker house early in the morning and didn't came home to late at night. She secretly went to the market and buy a drug , before she slip it into the glass of water she pray for her sin to be forgiven and then goes back to her room . She hand the water to Saipoon and watch her drink it all . The drug take effect within minute and Pim quietly left the room. Moment later Mr.Taksorn came in and close the door behind him , there was passion in his eye as he approach the unconscious Saipoon . Though the drug take it effect but she was aware of what happen when the drug wore off after an hour ..it was to late . He take pleasure in her youth body as if she was food to him and drive his mad self in her over and over like a wild storm . Tear full her eye but she silently take the cruelty because she was to weak to fight back or scream, the drug numb her body. Then hours later after the beast was satisfy , he threat her not to say a word about what happen to anyone and if she disobey , the worst is waiting for her in hell . Saipoon cover her mouth as tear drip its way down her cheek and she heard his laughing in the darkness. Then he walk out the room and she can see the shadow of him on the wall , growing smaller and smaller as he disappear .

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
damn.. mr taksorn is such an animal... lol.. but I laughed out loud when you said he's tired of the old cows in the house...

good so far.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww its off to a great start SarN...i cant wait...

yea hes an old cow himself too what is he talking about the 3 old cows in the house...he aint 18 like saipoon!!!

i bet that the n'ek or p'ek is saipoons kid right?!

pze

sarNie Adult
girl ur really giving us drama...gosh he's such a beast...cant believe he did tat but keep it coming I know its gonna be good

sarN

sarNie Granny
The affair happen for several weeks, late at night Mr. Taksorn would sneak out the house and goes into Saipoon's room . There was nothing she can do but obey his wishes, even her own aunt turn her back away from her and blindly take Mr.Taksorn's money every time he visit Saipoon. Life was to cruel after her parent pass away. She came to live with her aunt , expecting compassion and warm but instead she receive heartaches . Her youth was taken away and smashes under Mr. Taksorn 's feet like pieces of trash , there nothing she can look forward for beside hope that one day she can escape from this hell hole but where can she goes? Her education is limited, since her family was poor they were not able to support her in school and there fore drop out since grade 3.

Mr. Takorn can ever have enough of Saipoon and tell her to clean the main house from now on, it was just an excuse for him to see her. The wives was suspicious at the husband , wondering why Pim was no longer taking charge in the main house but was replaced by a young girl ? Once the wives saw how beautiful Saipoon is , they were jealous and plot to torture the new servant by constantly telling her to do several chores at one time .

"you must wash all my clothes and finsh it by noon , you hear !!"scream Palin and throw a pile of clothes at Saipoon ! Palin smirked and turn her heel away . Saipoon hand wash and iron the clothes but once she return back to Palin , she scream at the top of her lung . Complaining that Saipoon had ruin her clothes by washing it with cold water

"stupid bitch ! These clothes worth more than your parent coffin !!"? angrily Palin slap the young girl across the face and push her to the floor . She scorned and pointed a finger at Saipoon's head , insulting her intelligent . The young girl sit there trembling in tear and feel hurts, though her education is imperfect about but her right as a human being still exist and not to be degrade in such a manner .

"im sorry madam"? Saipoon was in tear while cupping the burning cheek and then goes on her knee .

"I don't need your sorry, I need money for the damage you make ! Ha! Who im kidding , you living off my husband . Bitch go cry some where else" Palin snarled and point at the door , telling the servant girl to get out before hell break lose.

Saipoon walk down the hall sobbing and wiping tear, just then she felt someone grabbing her arm and pull her into a room . Mr. Taksorn close the door and lock it .

"I told you not to make my wives un happy !!"

"I did everything they told me to do but today I wash Ms. Palin's clothes and it got mess up because I use cold water …� she lower her eye and move toward the door nervously.

"that it ? ..next time be more careful !"

Saipoon nodded her head and then ask to excuse herself but Mr. Taksorn have other thing in mind . He grab her sarong and yank it down , while laying spiteful kisses along her neck . She beg him to stop by putting her hand together pleading but the beast refuse and demand for her to be silent!! She bit her lip to stop the weeping, he wickedly laugh at her obedience and throw her to the floor , then came on top of her with his roughness hungry . She despise this man and if she could she want to kill him , such salvage behavior shouldn't be forgave and she vow to make him suffer ..if not today perhaps tomorrow if not this week 20 years is still not to late.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww...such a cruel life for saipoon...i love that last line...20 yrs is not too late!! remind me of the chinese series LOL i love it..

thanks for the update SarN.

sarN

sarNie Granny
One day Rosa saw Saipoon disappear into her husband office and angrily stand a side, waiting for the servant dog to come out. Nearly 2 hours went by that Rosa waited, obviously this is no ordinary meeting between a master and servant!! When Saipoon finally came out , she hurry down the hall and suddenly her hair was being yank backward !

"you bitch , you sleeping with my husband !!" Rosa turn her around while still clinging to Saipoon's hair

"no no no ..please don't hurt me"? cries Saipoon

"im not blind , I waited out here for 2hrs ! Bitch , you seduce my husband didn't you ? Tramp! Spread your leg somewhere else but not with my husband !!" angrily Rosa slam Saipoon into wall and repeatedly banging her head against it . Blood was leaking from the cut and bruise area as she receive each ferocity , Mr.Taksorn heard the commotion and came out from his office .

"Rosa ! Stop !" shouted Mr. Taksorn and quickly to the scene

"die !" Rosa slam Saipoon one last time and violently push the girl to the floor, then continue stomping and kicking till the girl shivers in tear . Mr. Taksorn pull his wife back and block her from attacking anymore. Rosa bitterly curse at her husband for having eye of a beggar , willing to drop from heaven to eat filthy food and probable an contagious one !!!

"no..no ..honey she came on to me im a man .i have need" he try to calm his wife down by telling lie about the affair , accusing Saipoon of using her youth and charm to seduce him . He pamper her with kisses and offer money to goes shipping , hoping her temper was relief .

"just as I thought !!! I want her out of our house !!"

"no no let her stay ..since she is my wife now and you're pregnant , I would need someone to release my stress or do you want me to found other woman out side the house ?"

"you wouldn't darn !!!"? Rosa glare at him then angrily back at the bruise up girl , who sobbing and silently shaking her head , as if she want to deny all that Mr.Taksorn had said but was to scar to even speak up for herself .

"honey , she mean nothing to me she receive monthly payment living in this house as one of our worker , it just like im going out and pay for a hooker"

"I rather you pay for one in the house than getting it somewhere else , who know if those girls are clean or not !"

Mr. Taksorn smile happily and was please that his wife understand his need. Beside Rosa know how much a player her husband , even though she hate the fact she sharing a husband with a servant but the thought if him staying out late with some stranger make her shiver in disgust !! Rosa left the scene and goes in form the other wives about their new rival.

Mr. Takorn call after his wife but she didn't reply back and he know where she going . Feeling a bit worry that later today he will have to answer question to 3 pregnant women , he decided to leave the house and tell Saipoon not to show her head at the main house for a couple days , until the problem die out a bit ! Saipoon sadly pick herself up from the floor and walk lamely out the house as she try to hold herself from falling by cling to object. Her vision was blurry and all she can see is the dripping of blood but she manage to goes back into her room at the worker house . Pim was inside when she got there and ask her what happen . Saipoon burst into tear while Pim bring out the first aid kid to clean her wound .

"next time try to avoid all Mr.Takorn's wives"

"aunty , I want leave ..take me somewhere far from here" Saipoon grab on her aunt and arm with pleading eye

"no , i live here all my life and the pay is good I can't leave"

"im your flesh in blood , how can you stand a side and see me suffer ? I know Mr. Takorn give you money ..it should be enough for us to start a new life..please ..aunty " tear stream down Saipoon's pity eye while praying inside , wanting her aunt to have some moral and take responsible for the pain she cause on her

Pim understand but she isn't ready to leave the house, though she pity her niece but the greed inside blind her and instead lecture Saipoon , warning her to do what Mr. Taksorn said perhaps in the future there will be wealth in store for Saipoon because she is one of Mr. Taksorn wives too . With that said , Pim left the room while Saipon continue to cry bitterly and feel alone in this cruel world . Not even her own family can help her .

After all the wives found out about the affair, they became aggressive and abusive toward Saipoon , they refuse to give her a day in peace !! One day, Kaping came by the worker house and ask a servant which room does Saipoon stay!!! Kaping rampage thru the entire room , searching for any money or jewelry that her husband might give to the tramp ! She flip the mattress , yank the blanket down to the floor , then dig thur the closet throwing clothes out and then in a drawer she found a frame picture of Saipoon and her family . Kaping was in enrage and slam it to the floor , shattering the glass to a million pieces then she storm out . When Saipoon return back to the worker house, one of the servant told her Kaping went inside the room and destroy everything .

Saipoon quickly goes to her room and found the place in chaos, then on the floor a frame picture of her parent was smashes . She drop to her knee and cry while reaching for the frame. It was the only picture she had of her family because her house was burn down, killing her parent in the process. She cling the broken glass against her chest and let out an uncontrollable cry of sorrow. Life is unfair and to cruel from her , all the pain in her life was not her doing it was all their ..

nikki1786

LizQuen
wait.... mmmm.... i just read from 1-3 already... Rome's mom is Saipoon, right?.... (i just cant wait for the present time) cant wait to read the next chapter.... :) keep it coming...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Saipoon's pregnancy symptom begin to show, she often feel dizzy and nausea when around food . The wives was suspicious when Saipoon didn't show up for work at the main house for days and they would ask other servant about her condition , to confirm their theory

"what !! you saw her vomiting !!" Rosa bark at one of the servant who stay in a room next to Saipoon .

"she pregnant like us ! That tramp intention was to carry a Taksorn's heir, she think her child can claim wealth and have right in this house !!" said Kaping

"where is that bitch !!" Palin shouted at the servant , who quickly shook head saying Saipoon was call to Mr. Takorn's office since this morning

The wives scream at the top of their lung and the shaken servant immediately left the scene, to avoid any more question that might trigger the wives. Ever since their husband have a mistress , he being spending a large amount of time in his office and at night he hardly visit his other wives. They were jealous and hold a grudge toward the servant girl , they fear their husband will love the bastard child thats in Saipoon's womb than their . They decided to come up with a plan to kill the unborn child and careless about karma, their future child is at risk if they allow a bastard child to live.

Meanwhile , Saipoon told Mr.Taksorn that's she is pregnant and he was outrage !! Cursing under his breath as if she was to blame for !! Saipoon was heartbroken by the sound of his anger , the beast doesn't even want the child that in her womb . Claiming she is a servant with no rank or title ! He can't accept a child, who blood is from a lower class ?

"how far"

"2 months"

"damnation , my wives are 5 and 6 months . How can you let this happen !!!"

Saipoon was in tear and begin to sob while Mr. Taksorn pace the room, frustrated and wonder how he going explain this to his wives? They will throw a trauma and force him to kick Saipoon out the house ..but he still find Saipoon pleasurable but now that she pregnant , he doesn't found her repulsive unlike his other wives because Saipoon is beautiful and young as well.

"im not getting an abortion ..if that want you want"? she choke near the end , fearing thats will be the next step Mr. Taksorn will force her to do ..

"bitch ..don't tell me what to do or not to do!!" Taksorn storm out the room and slam the door , creating a loud sound making Saipoon shudder in fear as she continue to weep and feel miserable .

The next several weeks Mr. Taksorn didn't visit Saipoon like he usually does because there was some problem at the diamond mine and sometime he would goes out of town for couples of days. The wives decided to act on their plan while he was away . They went into Saipoon's room and saw her vomiting out the window

"bitch !! You don't need to remind us about your little bastard" said Rosa

Saipoon was shock that she was visited by all the wives and quickly goes on her knee. Fear washes over her face , knowing this visit isn't a friendly one and if she could ..she want to run .

"i know what you thinking , that child doesn't have any right to Taksorn's wealth !! You stole our husband and planted a bad seed in your womb to take every thing from us, is that right ?? You scheming tramp !!" Palin accused

"you just a filthy hobo that wash up on the shore of our house" said Kaping

"please , I swear I have no intention of taking anything or gain anything from Taksorn, please don't hurt me" Saipoon sadly put her hand together and beg the wives , she even put her head down by their feet asking for their forgiveness but Saipoon's cries and plead doesn't help her . The wives smirk in disgust and shove their legs away, looking down at the crying servant as if she a dog bowing at her master feet.

"if you want us to believe you drink this !!"? Rosa pull out a small bottle of red medicine

"after you drink it , your child will dissolve like water don't worry ..it very painless" Palin chuckle

"be a good servant and take it . NOW!"shout Kaping and reach down to grab Saipoon's arm , then yank her on her feet while Palin went to grab the other arm .

Saipoon tighten her lip and violently shaking her head while tear wet her face, refusing to drink the medicine but no matter how she struggle it was unless . She was helpless and powerless against the three wives as they force her on the bed and pining her down . Saipoon scream for help and everyone outside the door heard it but they scar to goes inside and completely walk pass the room while shaking their head in pity.

Pim was waiting out side nervously and pray for Saipoon , though she know her niece is in great pain because by the sound of Saipoon screaming was enough to make your heart quiver but she was to scar to goes against the wives and remain outside like a coward she is . Then moment later the cries stop and the wives walk out the room , laughing wildly at a deed well done !! Pim hurry in the room and saw Saipoon on the bed choking, there was white soapy fluid erupting from her mouth .

"Saipoon !!"? cries Pim and push her nieces upward , rubbing her back . Saipoon hug her stomach , feeling a sharp pain stabbing at her womb and she cries out for her child to stay alive..stay alive...stay alive ..