My Enemy

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
*crying*

I feel so hurt that Patta has to keep lying to Rosa eventhough it's very clear that he loves her loving maternal ways much more than that bitch Saipoon. Sighh.. poor Aff, she probably has feelings for her bro too... but can't do anything about it but hate him, cause it's a sinful relationship. I'm so torn!!!!!!

saoznoi

sarNie Hatchling
i hope she dont get engage to brooke.....patta need to stop the engagement somehow...cant wait what will happen next.

cikna

sarNie Adult
i, personally, am totally against incest! so, as much as I want aff the lead characters to end up together, but at this point I'm rooting for aff and brook. and i kind of understand why aff acted the way she did. it's the 1970's. women don;'t have much empowerment and indepence. so, she was doing what was best at that time.

sarn, you are great story teller! only one or two fanfics are able to have this enthusiatic effect on me as a reader, thinking what the next update will come, even before going to sleep! -_-

sarN

sarNie Granny
i, personally, am totally against incest! so, as much as I want aff the lead characters to end up together, but at this point I'm rooting for aff and brook. and i kind of understand why aff acted the way she did. it's the 1970's. women don;'t have much empowerment and indepence. so, she was doing what was best at that time.

sarn, you are great story teller! only one or two fanfics are able to have this enthusiatic effect on me as a reader, thinking what the next update will come, even before going to sleep! -_-
...i have a thing with bittersweet ...so yeah i know dis fiction is a little twisted :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next morning all the servant was busy decorating the house and preparing meal for guest . Aff was getting dress in a thai traditional outfit and her mom was applying make up for her .

"sweetie , you look beautiful "? Kaping examine her daughter and then frown "sweetie , smile !"

Aff force a smile and then snap back in position. She wasn't content or thrill about the whole arrangement, it's a desperate solution to cover up her pregnancy. If there another way out , she will not hesitate and to marry without love she is hurting herself and Brook . Perhaps, she is to selfish ? Not considering the other party feeling , what if later on he found out the child she carrying is not his ? So many question yet so little time to sort it out because her father is calling her to goes down stair. Aff inhale and exhale , there no way she can turn back now because all the elder is here , she must follow thur it without embarrassing her parent .

Mean while in the living room everyone was present except Rosa because her health doesn't allow and its best she stay in bed. Brook sit leg folded on the carpet next to his parent, who was sitting on the sofa while everyone else circle around them. There was not more than 10 people in the room because it was a small engagement within the family only . Patta was standing beside Nana , he constantly check the stairway and every time he pray she doesn't appear but his prayer wasn't answer . She came down stair looking lovely and elegant , fully grown into a mature woman . His heart stop once she approach everyone in the living room and greeted Brook's elder . She sit leg folded across from Brook while Kaping went to sit beside Mr. Taksorn and the ceremony begin with both side of the family talk about their kids future .

Patta stare at the couple with sadness in his eye and couldn't bear to stay till the ceremony finish but Nana urges him to stay and he was force to watch Brook put a ring into her finger. Everyone applause and take picture , thats when Patta walk away from the scene and in that precise moment Aff lift her head in time to catch the back side of him . She was hoping to see his ridicule expression and she had prepare for the attack , knowing how much a bastard he is toward her but instead he left ? He probable was bore and rather go bang another old woman , man like him doesn't offer enough respect to even stay till the ceremony is over.

Patta went to the Little house to talk with Rosa . When he got there she was starting to wake up , lately she been tiresome and often sleep for hours . He puffs the pillow and tell her to lay back while he kneel beside the bed with his hand holding her.

"was there lots of people"

"just family , not much"

"was your sister beautiful"

"i never saw anyone as pretty as her"

"o'my , if she wasn't your sister I would think you have a crush on her " she jokily

"but she is my sister"? he want to repeat it out loud so his heart will stop this aching and longing for something he can't have . She belong to another man and he should stop this crazy feeling !

"is the ceremony over ?"

"not yet"

"then why didn't you stay"

"I have no use , I want to come check on you"

"that nice of you . im ok"

"mom, you know Aff more than anyone , do you know about Brook ? I mean is he a good guy ? Does little aff ever mention about this man ?"

"why would u ask such a question . Is Brook a bad person or something ?"

"I don't know that why im asking ..I..I..I'm worry that she marry a wrong person, that's all"

"well, Little Aff never talk about any guy and I assure she never had a boyfriend before either . She care about her education a lot"

"then why don't she goes to college instead of getting marry ?"

"are you doubting your sister decision ?perhaps she love the young man"

Patta was torn , not wanting to hear the words love "mom.." he doesn't know what else to ask because it only lead to nothing , disappointed he rise up and about to walk out the door

"but in this case your sister have no choice in the matter . I admire her courage and resistance to hide the man that done this to her"

Patta immediate turn around and stare into Rosa's face , wonder what had Aff told her? Could it be ? No, she wouldn't dare , "mom, what are you trying to say ?"

Rosa lift her brow and was surprise how her son react to her comment , when really she meant to test the water . Perhaps , this is the reason behind Aff's secret ? She continue on "she told me , she is pregnant and doesn't know who the father of her child . In order to save her own reputation , marriage was the only solution"

"p...ppregnant ?"

"yes, she wouldn't lie to me"

Patta stagger and have to lean toward the wall for support. Is that the reason why she marrying Brook ? Because she is pregnant out of wedlock and have to find a father for her child? There a possibility the child is his ! Patta immediately storm out the house and hurry himself across the yard . His heart was pounding like a hammer on a nail and his mind was running in circle . He doesn't know what to feel anymore but he know what he want. He want answer, the truth from her lip and if the child is really his , everything will change . Patta stop at the front entrance and saw everyone had left . He went upstairs , headed toward Aff's room and knock on the door .

"what you want "?

"is anyone inside your room"

"why should I tell you !!"

"little Aff ..im serious , is anyone in your room"

"no , im changing . Leave before anyone see you "

Please with the answer he force the door open and step inside "I want to ask you something" he turn around to lock the door

"no ! leave this instant !"

"I will not go anywhere until you tell me the truth"

"there nothing left to talk about !"

"are you pregnant !are you ?"

Aff was shock and couldn't believe he found out but none the less she will not bend to his demand "no ! im not pregnant ! leave "

"if you are pregnant, this will change everything and I promise you ..it for the right reason" his eye was soft and pleading for the truth .

"yes , im pregnant " tear full her eye but restrain it from dropping down her cheek and continue "but not with you"

"little Aff" the words wasn't what he expected

"im pregnant with Brook and that's why im marrying him"

"you lying, just tell me the truth "

"I have no reason to lie . I told you once, me and brook are lover"

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
whew... i'm finally caught up! ^_^ this is so twisted sarn!! I'm really hoping aff & Patta aren't brothers/sisters... i can't get over that...

can't wait to see what you got going next! :lol:

lady0fdarkness

ahhhhhhh... I'm a sick sick girl!! I want Patta to know the truth that the baby is his, eventhough it's it's incest... (supposedly)lol!!!

lady0fdarkness

^^ yeah me too...... sighh........ poor patta.. and rosa... and aff...

damn, Saipoon.. I hope her plastic face melt.

pze

sarNie Adult
tats wat I'm saying to chen I'm so hoping tat they aren't bro n sis its breaking my heart seeing them in pain