My husband is an EX monk (base on a true story)

cecilia

Staff member
ami, if i were to confess. there are alot of things about lakorn that needs to come out .. :loool:

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
LOL.... i couldn't stop laughing at this fic... i love it!

i can't believe i actually sat through and read all of it, so far...
normally, i would copy&paste and then print out the fics and read them, cuz it hurts my eye wen i'm reading too much on the screen... but this one, lol... i love it! and i like how you transit the fic... it's great!

i'll be waiting to read more... and i am so sharing this fic with my sisters! lol

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lmao mae sarN! today's may 12th lmao ahhaha and i don't see my funny story hahaha darling i miss u hahah see i posted u some surprises in JLR thread haha i love you darlign hugs and kisses

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok , i'll update it tomorrow ok

KOON MAE SARN! i love you haaha well tomorrow is today i suppose lmao ahhah dang it i still have to read ur other fanfics gahhhhhhh haha did u read my coment in the JLR thread a wayy back about what i inherited from you? LMAO hahahahhahh i love you

sarN

sarNie Granny
KOON MAE SARN! i love you haaha well tomorrow is today i suppose lmao ahhah dang it i still have to read ur other fanfics gahhhhhhh haha did u read my coment in the JLR thread a wayy back about what i inherited from you? LMAO hahahahhahh i love you
the vdo in youtube.com ? i saw it !

--- i'll update dis fiction tomorrow and finsh it this weekend for sure :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
LMAO ...im tpying it up now ...i will finsh this fiction ...sorry . i was busy with " 2NIGHT.."

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
lol... sarN, it's all good...

i'm still enjoying 1NIGHT, too... hehe... only got so far with it, but loving it still... after that, i'm heading to 2NIGHTS... LOL

anyways, i've been really busy and my compy died for 2 weeks... *sighs>...

but i got it back now, though... so reading!... lol... ! ^_*

sarN

sarNie Granny
sorry for no update , i did type it but stop . im not a muitl task person hahaha i have to focus on one fiction at the time

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
no problem SarN!...i see theres like 5 new fics that will keep us pretty darn busy too :lol: gosh im soooooooooooo behind LOL