"My Lucky Star" starring Jimmy Lin

Fearless

sarNie Adult
so how many scenes did they cut out? 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000? :D

OMG DO NOT BUY THE HMONG DUBBED ONE!! Just watch the original or buy the original version only! The only reason why I bought this movie was because I really loved it when I watched the original and my older sister wanted to watch it but she couldn't watch the original because she didn't like reading the subtitles and she's not fast at reading so that's why I bought it but after I watched it I was HUGELY DISAPPOINTED at how they edited it! The voices were okay but they cut way too much parts out and left a lot of loopholes. And the parts that they cut out are like some of the most important parts in the movie! I was watching the first couple parts and everything went fine until after the press conference where tian qi tells everyone that there is nothing going on between him and ah xing. Then they cut out all the parts where he found out that ah xing was at the press conference, where he went back and tried to explain and apologize to her, and where she finally understood him and they reconcile, they also cut this important part where he bets another race with fa ge because he wanted money to buy ah xing her own jewelry store and he got into a car accident which injured his arm and she was forced to take the $40 million from his dad for his sake and her ex-boyfriend's baby which was really sick so she needed money. They cut all those parts out and I am so mad! Then after the press conference they continued with the bad girl getting blackmailed by her dad and he asked her to prepare some money and put it in her car for him then she cut the brake wires intended for her dad but jun xi took her car instead to go tell ah xing that he will pay back the $40 million for her so she and tian qi can be together.. but how they edit it it seems like they are using that part to make it seem like he is going to go tell ah xing the truth about what really happened at the press conference. Which we all know isn't really the reason. Then it just shows them both in the car and having the car accident. Then it just shows that it's five years later. And all the editing from there on is just all messed up. They just cut out a lot of the main points in the movie. How they edited it, it never showed why he is angry at her or why she took the money. The dubbed version wasn't as sad and heart throbbing as the original version. They just jump from scene to scene which makes the movie not make sense and left a lot of loopholes. I can go on forever on how bad the editing is. I think they rushed this movie too much. All the emotions are so much better in the original version. They cut out a lot of good dialogues between tian qi and ah xing. I can go on forever but if you are planning on getting the Hmong dubbed version I suggest you not to get it! Save your money! Trust me you will be disappointed! People who have never seen the original will think that the movie is really good but if you've seen the original and watch the dubbed one you will be disappointed. Just giving you guys a heads up before you decide to buy the movie.

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
i love this drama......i fell in love with the girls bracelet that i actually ordered one...can't wait to get it....
<br>