Kanom Jean
Fang
Faye
Noey

Updating soon....

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Mak, Barry & Min :wub:
When you told me you posted up the fic, I thought there were more. I still need to get mines typed up & I actually didn't get my notes at work today :D
I'm excited to read what got!!
Update soon na ka Khun P!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo.. i like the cast.. ahaha LOVIN MARK&BARRY & OF COURSE MY FREAKIN AWESOME K-OTIC LOL XD...

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

Chapter 1

He’s late again….

I hate when people are late, it’s just a pet peeve I have. It’s the reason why watches were invented to be a portable clock so people would never be late. Inventions are great, now someone needs to invent something to implant in my brother’s head not to be late picking up his sister. He also can’t say that he doesn’t have a watch to match his outfits because I bought him a watch in every color possible so he always will matched and would never be late. For my brother Poppy Tawinpop it was a big task. I’ve begged him to buy me a car but he still thinks I’m not responsible enough to drive a moving vehicle.

I was told to not call him if he was ever late. Unless it was an emergency. In this case it is, it’s getting dark and cold and I’m hungry!

Not caring if I would get yelled at, I pulled out my phone and dialed his number. The phone rang a few times before the line picked up. I was going to let him have it.

“P’Poppy! Do you know what time it is? It’s cold out here! I’m hungry! If you can’t come pick me up don’t bother! Tell P’Kenta to come get me or something, don’t leave me out here for all the creepy psychos to see! What kind of brother are you!?”

Whew. That really had me winded.

I was going to continue yelling after I got my breath back when I heard my name being called in a tone that doesn’t belong to my brother or a tone that hasn't been used to call my name before.

“Nong Pichy---”

“Who is this? Where’s Poppy"----

“P’Tomo is that you? Why do you sound so drain?”

The line remained silent, sending me into a whirlwind of scenarios that could happen.

“P’Tomo is everything okay? Tell me! Don’t do this silent thing, I can’t deal.”

“Pichy, Poppy’s in the hospital.”

Those were never the words I wanted to hear when he’s late. For a moment I was at a lost for words for once in my life.

“He’s critical, the doctors don’t know if he’ll survive.”

Tears started falling down my face. All I have is Poppy, if he leaves me who else will I have to boss me around.

“How!?”

“I’ll tell you when you get here. Kenta is going to pick you up.”

I hung up after that, I just wanted to be there already to see him. Kenta seem to take about an hour to come but in reality it was only five minutes.

“KENTA!”

I ran to him and embraced him with all I had.

“Come on let’s go.”

I could see Kenta looking around as if to watch out for something.

“P’Kenta what’s wrong?”

“Tomo will explain everything later, right now we just have to get out of this open area.”

Once I heard him mention that, the anger inside of me overtook the shock of hearing the news.

“Is that what this is about!?”

“Pichy calm down.”

“No! I don’t know how many times I have to tell you guys for you to listen. How many more times do you all have to get hurt to learn.”

This is the same reason my parents were murdered. It was this lifestyle that I begged my brother to never get into. Does he listen to me. NO! Now look where it has gotten him.

“Who did this?”

“Tomo thinks it’s Mak and his guys.”

“This guy again. If I ever know how he looks like I’m going to kill him with my own bare hands.”

“P’Kenta why does P’Poppy hate that Mak guy so much?”

I’ve asked my brother before but he always just said it wasn’t my business to know.

“It’s a long story but to make it short…..it has to do with Noey.”

“P’Poppy’s girlfriend?”

“Yes.”

My brother recently started dating Noey a girl he’s known for a while now. She’s the first girl he’s brought home to meet me. He said he wanted my approval. I thought she was a really sweet person, so I was happy for the both of them. Over time she’s become like family. My brother and I always had each other and it takes a long time before we let someone into our circle. He has two best friends that he trusts the most. Tomo and Kenta, they are like brothers to me. They protect me as much as my brother would.

“Where is P’Noey?”

After hearing her name I could see Kenta tense up. I looked at him even closer.

“Pichy don’t stare at me like that.”

“Why are you getting so tense? Where is P’Noey?”

He stayed silent for a few more minutes. I was about to ask again when he replied.

“She’s dead…..”

“I don’t believe you!”

“Pichy….”

“No! This can’t be happening.”

The tears started to flow again. The rest of the ride to the hospital I was having an out of body experience. I didn’t want this to be reality.

When we finally reached the hospital I jumped out before he could completely stop the car.

“Pichy!”

I didn’t care, I wanted to see both of them. I wanted to see for my own eyes that they were okay. I ran to the front desk and asked where my brother was. They told me the fifth floor ICU. I waited for the elevator.

“Come on hurry up!”

The elevators were taking forever so I ran up the five flight of stairs. When I reached the floor I could see Tomo and Kao standing outside a room.

My legs felt numb and I was about to collapsed when Kao ran up to me and hugged me.

“P’Pichy…P’Noey is dead.”

Reality sucks. It really likes to slap you in the face when you least expect it.

“Nong Kao….”

He buried his face into my shoulder.

“I’m sorry…”

“She’s gone, she’s really gone.”

He cried harder into my shoulders. I could feel Tomo’s arm wrap around the both of us, I could feel my tears starting to form. I looked into Tomo’s face and I could see he was restraining himself from crying. Tomo and Poppy aren’t blood brothers but they could be the way they look out for each other.

Once Kao released me from the embrace, I then noticed that Tomo’s clothes were in shatters.

Grabbing hold of a piece of shirt I looked at him with questioning eyes.

“I’ll explain everything.”

By this time Kenta had come to join us in the hallway.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
first person narrative and Pichy is a strong girl! I like it so far. revengeful hehe XD

n_naruk

Wah, my hubby is a bad guy? T_T
Yep, i feel there's guna some sort of revenge and twist.
Update soon na!

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

Chapter 2

Walking a few steps behind Kao, the hallway we walked in seemed to get darker and darker as we walked all the way to the end. He stopped in front of a door, and I glanced over to see the sign.

Mortuary---

P’Noey, why did you have to leave us like this?

Kao was about to walk in when I stopped him.

“Give me a minute, I don’t think I can go in just yet.”

Taking a few deeps breaths, I could feel my breathing getting caught in my throat. Once I thought I was strong enough to go in, I turned to Kao. Grabbing his hand I motioned for him to lead me in.

When the door was open, the room was dark only softly lit by a lamp that hung over a stretcher with a long white cloth over it. Walking closer I could see the cloth outlining the figure of a person. My heart started thumping louder and louder as we got closer. The smell of frozen corpse started creeping into my nostrils.

The nurse pulled the covers from her face. I could feel the lump in my throat starting to cause me to dry heave. I had to get out of that room, I ran outside the door and fell beside the door. Curling up my knees to my face, my small whimpers became loud sobs.

“P’Noey is gone, P’Poppy is really hurt! What else could go wrong?”

As I sat crying in the hallway something caught my attenion.Out of the corner of my eye I could see a dark shadow moving from one end of the hallway to the other. Wiping my tears, I started making my way down in that direction. When I made it down to that area I didn’t see anyone. I swear I saw someone so I kept walking towards that way.

The shadow was far down the hallway. I quicken up my pace, but it seemed the shadow was moving further away from me. My pace turned into a sprint as I wanted to know who or what that shadow is.

“Hey wait!”

I started running as fast as I could but the shadow was just as fast if not faster by a few steps. Just as I was about to be only a few steps away from the shadow----

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

“P’Tomo don’t scare me like that!”

Looking pass him the shadow was no longer there.

“Darnit!”

“What? What were you running after?”

“I don’t know----

Trying to catch my breath why explaining myself is a hard thing to do.

“If you didn’t get in the way I almost had that stupid shadow or whatever it was.”

“You’re a dork. Come on Poppy is out of surgery we can see him now.”

“Really?!”

We made our way up to the sixth floor this time. Walking into the room, I saw Kenta at the side of his bed while Kao stood by the sliding door.

“P’Kenta how is he?”

“The doctors said they need a few more days to monitor how he’s doing. They took out all the bullets but they said the fragments did more damage then the actual bullets.”

“Bullets as in plural. P’Poppy what were you doing to get yourself this hurt?”

Grabbing hold of his hand, I held it tightly in my own. Caressing his hand, praying in my heart he would soon wake up.

“Can you tell me what the hell happened now?”

Turning to Tomo who stood beside me along side the bed.

“Poppy, Noey and I were driving to go out to eat. While Poppy was driving he lost control of his car and crashed into the side of the road. We were all fine after the crash, then Poppy and I got out of the car to see what was wrong, when about six people came out of nowhere and started beating us up. They grabbed Noey out of the car and started dragging her into the woods. Poppy and I tried to fight them off as best we can but we were out numbered. A few seconds later we heard gunshots, then a lot of screaming as they ran pass us. One of the guys turned around and shot a few rounds towards Poppy saying something like---

She was never yours to begin with.

That’s what makes me think it’s Mak and his people. No one really knows the beef between them two besides Poppy, Noey, Kenta and me.”

“Who is this Mak guy! Why is he such a bastard!?”

The anger inside of me kept building every time I heard the mention of his name. Mak Parin, your going to pay for this dumb mistake of yours.

“Pichy, take Kao down to the food court and get him something to eat. Since he’s been here he hasn’t eaten anything.”

Tomo looked towards Kao who stood cemented in front of the sliding door.

“Nong Kao let’s go.”

I knew Kao wasn’t hungry but they were trying to get me out of the room so they could talk about what they were going to do about that bastard.

“Kao, do you know who this Mak guy is?”

“Hmmmm---I’ve heard of P’Noey mentioning him before. She said he used to be good friends with her and P’Poppy.”

“I wonder what happened. If Tomo and Kenta aren’t going to tell me what’s going on we can find out on our own.”

I closed the door behind but making sure it wasn’t closed all the way.

“What are you doing?”

“Sshhh---”

I leaned in closer, trying to hear what Tomo and Kenta were talking about.

“This has gotten out of hand. Mak has taken his anger to another level, and the big boss just ordered Poppy to take out their gang to gain more territory. This just gives Poppy more incentive to accomplish that goal. What’s going to happen when he wakes up and finds out that Noey is dead, he’s gonna go out looking for blood. This situation isn’t a win win for us, we’ll just lose and lose more.”

Tomo was always the more reasonable one of the three, he thought out everything before jumping into anything.

“What are we going to do? Wait till they come and kill us too? You know they only killed Noey to send a message to us. What if they come back and try to get Pichy?”

“That will never happen! I won’t allow it.”

“Tomo, your only one person. Mak has way more people than we do. We’ll be out numbered again. He also has his father’s backing, his father is one of Thailand’s richest businessmen. He has friends all over. Poppy should have never gotten us into this mess.”

Good going Kenta, always blaming it on my brother. Poppy was a little hot headed and never backed down from anything though. It’s a trait we got from our father.

“We need Poppy to wake up soon. I don’t want to do anything before we’ve all talked it out.”

I heard enough. I closed the door all the way and grabbed Kao’s hand to walk downstairs to the cafeteria.

Once everything got settled with Noey’s funeral I was going to find out a way to make Mak Parin pay for all of this.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
sweet revenge coming right up! lol...getting good Neung!

i think i might do a poster for you....since im doing one for Noy as well.....

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

OMG! Tubbytinker I was just about to request for one, but I was lazy to find pictures haha. That'll be awesome if you could make me one. Any style is fine!

I'll be updating often with this fan fic, because it's just coming to me really fast. So please don't get tired of my updates just yet =)

Thanks everyone for reading!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
here u go Neung...I know it's a simple one but I tried many attempts...and this was the best one out of the group...Oh and I hope u don't mind me just putting the main cast only...hope u like it tho

My Reality

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

WOW! TubbyTinker that looks sooo hot! It's like perfect! The perfect color and mood, it's like you read my mind. Thank you so much, I love it and it's totally fine just those three =)

n_naruk

Ah, im so loving this p'nueng. Let the revenge begin. Pwahahs.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

Chapter 3

That night everyone was at the temple for Noey’s funeral. Poppy’s condition hasn’t improved, and I was going to stay at the hospital with him but Kao begged me to come. So I had to call the next best replacement for me. My best friend Mila.

She’s at the hospital with Poppy now.

I was sitting next to Noey’s mom, trying to console her. I know how she’s feeling. Losing someone so suddenly you don’t even have enough time to prepare yourself.

“Khun Mae, I’m going to help Nong Kao serve drinks it looks like he needs some help.”

She nodded her head. I hugged her before I left to help Kao.

“Here let me help you with that.”

I couldn’t help but let out a giggle. He was spilling the drinks everywhere. I grabbed the bottle from him and continued to pour.

“Kao I’m always here for you. Just think of me as another older sister. I know you love P’Noey a lot, I love her as much as my own brother. Right now though, you have to be strong for Khun Mae. If she sees you like this, it won’t help anyone get better.”
I wiped away the tears that started falling down his face. I pulled him into a hug.

“That’s it, cry all you want. Get it all out, you never have to hold all your feelings in.”

As I was consoling him we heard a loud commotion coming from outside the temple.

“You don’t belong here you murder! Get the hell out of here.”

Once Kao heard that word he let me go and walked towards the front.

“Kao don’t! Let P’Tomo and P’Kenta handle it. Your mom just lost her daughter, I’m sure she doesn’t want to lose her son either.”

Kao is strong for being only 16. He pushed me off with ease.

“P’Pichy let me go see that bastards face. I’m going to kill him. Let go.”

I was about to reach for him again when my phone rang.

“Hello---”

“Pichy!”

“Mila what’s wrong? Is there something wrong with P’Poppy?”

I could hear her sobbing on the other line.

“Mila! What’s wrong?”

“P’Poppy just flat lined--- they are trying to revive him now. Come now!”

After hearing that I raced to find someone who could take me to the hospital. The first person I saw was Kenta.

“P’Kenta take me to the hospital right now?”

“Pichy not right now, we are busy.”

He tried pushing me away but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

“NO I need to go now! P’Poppy just flat lined and they are trying to revive him now. I need to be there.”

“WHAT!”

He quickly grabbed my arm and we ran to his car, I’m sure leaving everyone there confused as to what was happening.

During the car ride to the hospital I completely forget that I was almost face to face with my brothers attacker and I didn’t even look at his face. Now isn’t the time to be thinking about seeing that bastards face.

That’s Poppy’s little sister I see. She’s grown up, to be quite beautiful at that. We could use her in our plan to destroy Poppy and his gang of idiots.

“Yo idiot in the red shirt, are you listening to me?”

I looked around to see who they were talking to. When I realized I was the only person wearing red while everyone else wore black. I looked at that kid that just called me an idiot.

“Who are you calling an idiot?”

I started walking towards him when Tomo stopped me.

“Get your hands off of me. Don’t touch me again.”

With that I sent a right hook to his face.

“You bastard!”

He lunged for me and I quickly ducked to the side. Satisfied that I escaped his fist but only to be met by that other kids fist.

“Mak! MAK wake up man?”

When I finally came too I was already in my car. I looked towards the temple and there were less people there and now the front had some cops standing there.

“Damn what the hell happen?”

“What the hell happen! You got knocked out by that kid that’s what the hell happen.” I looked at Barry with disbelief in my face.

“You serious?”

“Mmhmm.”

“Aaahhh shit---my head.”

“Yeah he’s small but that kid packs a punch.”

“Shut the hell up Koen, I’m sure he’d knock you out with a flick of his pinky.”

“HEY!”

We all hit Koen at the same time.

“Let’s get out of here Mak--- they don’t want us here.” Barry motioned to the cops standing outside. “That bastard Tomo’s got that place locked up. We’ll bring you to see Noey again.”

With the mention of her name I could feel myself crumbling inside.

“She’s in a better place. At least she’s not with a guy like Poppy anymore.” Barry always tried to reassure me of things.
He really is my common sense sometimes.

“Oh yeah man did you see her she’s pretty hot.”

“Hot, I’d say beautiful!”

I looked in my mirror to see Koen and Jongbae talking about something.

“What the hell are you two talking about back there?”

They both looked at each other before replying.

“Ai hea Pop’s sister.”

I was ready to jump out of the car while it was running when we reached the entrance of the hospital. Once Kenta slowed down I immediately jumped out and ran through the entrance to the elevator.

Not wanting to waste anytime, I closed the elevator and made Kenta wait for another one because he was being so slow. My head started to hurt with all the different things that could be happening to my brother right now.

“Dear Buddha please take care of my brother. He’s a good person at heart, he doesn’t deserve this.”

The door opened and I rushed out to see Mila by the E.R room crying.

“MILA!”

“PICHY!”

I ran to her as she started running to me too.

“What happened?” I asked pushing her away from the hug to hear the story.

“We were talking and all of the sudden, he said that he felt a pain in his chest. The doctors haven’t come out to tell me what’s going on.”

“How is he!?” Kenta yelled once he reached us.

“They haven’t come out yet.”

We all stood there waiting for any news, when a nurse came running out of the ER with blood all over her coat.

“What’s happening!? Where is he?”

“Miss calm down, we are trying to do as best we can. He’s losing a lot of blood and the hospital doesn’t have enough blood.”
“I’m his sister, we have matching blood group.”

“Great, then please follow me this way.”

I shoved my purse into Kenta’s arms before I ran after the nurse. The adrenaline was pumping inside my veins. I just wanted to hear that my brother is fine and will recover.

While laying on the bed getting my blood drawn, I kept thinking about all the people I’ve lost in my life. People don’t stay for too long. If I lost my brother I wouldn’t know what’d I’d do. He’s all I have left.

“You did great. Please lay here for a bit until you get your energy back.”

I nodded at the nurse as she took the blood and walked out of the room.

“Hey how are you feeling?”

I smiled a little hearing Mila’s voice. We’ve been friends since we were little and she’s always been there for me.

“I’ve had better days. How’s he doing?”

“The doctors have him stable now. They said he lost a lot of blood from a torn vein near his heart where some of the fragments still remained, but with your blood he’ll be fully recovered.”

Those words were what I wanted to hear. They were like a big weight lifted off my shoulders.

“But----”

That word I wasn’t expecting that word.

“But what?”

I tried getting up to look at her face when the blood rushed to my head making me feel dizzy.

“Lay back down, they took a lot of blood from you.”

“Mila, but what?”

She hesitated for a bit before she told me, leaving me in complete suspense.

“They don’t know if he’ll every be like normal.”

“WHAT!?”

“They said during his blood lost, his heart stopped pumping for a few minutes. Once they got his heart pumping again all the veins started working in overdrive. His wire work in his brain is all mixed up. He’ll need rehabilitation to be like he used to be. They do promise a full recovery but it’ll take some time before he’s back to his old self.”

I couldn’t hear anymore. I started bawling and didn’t want to listen to anyone else. This was just too much for me to take in.